Simply Envelopes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Simply Envelopes

Unit A2, Knaves Beech Industrial Estate, Loudwater United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Simply Envelopes ?

"I have never had such a bad experience from a company that apparently meant to provide us with great service. Not only they have not delivered the goods even though the address was provided which they have sent us the invoice which clearly stated the company name and full address they are still insisting that the address and company name were not there. I have receved an extremely rude and patronising email from Simon Gerson who not surprisingly represents this company in the same way as their poor service. They have still not refunded our money, they have given me some laughable deadlines to get back to them and overall are not cooperative. Avoid as much as pssibly can.. I am not williing to pay for the delivery charges that are not my responsibility for the fact that a) goods were never delivered, b) the customer service is shocking, c) all information was provided. I forgot that they also demanded from me to remove my trustpilot feedback. I am awaiting a full refund immediately. As to everyone else I suggest to avoid at any opportunity!! E"
Simply Envelopes is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews