Simply-Deedpolls Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Simply-Deedpolls

support@simply-deedpolls.co.uk

Simply-Deedpolls, 86-90 Paul Street

How would you rate Simply-Deedpolls?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Angela and not sure or surname now

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Simply-Deedpolls in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am happy with speed of turnaround. The master copy is of a standard expected however the copies paid for and sent on flimsy white paper and no seal....I wish I had read reviews prior to my order but needed urgently for a job application and found my original to be lost....since my interview and thoroughly read I noticed that my replacement is saying it is my name now despite this being a replacement for a name change as a child and since married and divorced and another name change via another deedpoll. So written to ask if this had overwritten my current name....contacted them twice and still no reply.....this company has no customer telephone number which again gives cause for concern...I would not recommend as my other deedpoll the copies were on better paper and all had a red seal...It looks like I will be visiting a local solicitor to sort out my problem which is an added cost to me now and did not need."
"Cannot believe how long it has taken to receive my deed papers. I have made numerous attempts in contacting SimpleDeedpoll but only received one response stating its been sent out. I highly recommend NOT to use this SERVICE!!!! Please can someone call/email me! One last thing WHERE IS THIS SO CALLED LIVE CHAT!!!"
"Paid for deedpoll for my daughter had no paper work they taken money from my account and I've email them and called too and got no reply am disgusted they can do this too people"
"The 'legal copies" are of very poor quality, literally a print out which looks photocopied therefore no official body would accept them. The master copy is somewhat more professional looking but still inferior compared to the last company I used whom I will go back to. Am seeking a full refund."
"I placed my order 4 weeks ago been told my deed poll has been posted to me 5 times never recieved yet !"
"Never got paperwork but paid for it"
Hi Layton,

Unfortunately you ordered our DIY Download Service and your Deed Poll was professionally drafted and sent to your e-mail address. We no longer offer this service but we feel happy that we clearly stated that it was a Download Only Service. Please Note, We no longer offer a Download Service.

We have tried to get in contact with you several times so that we can provide you with a Full Refund, as it was clear that you purchased the wrong service.

If you could please get in touch with our Customer Support Team on -

support@simply-deedpolls.co.uk

So that we can resolve this for you as making sure that our customers are satisfied is our main priority.

Kind regards