Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
Very fast efficient service and helpful on the chat if needed
I give Simply CBD 'green' to my arthritic cat - he tolerates it well and it seems to help ease his symptoms. Simply CBD's service is excellent and I have recommended their oil to many of my friends.
Introduced to Liquid Gold four years ago. Suffer from Chronic lower back pain and the relief I have had from this product has been absolutely amazing. The price is equally great if you compare Simplys products with all other manufacturers. I take 5 drops am and pm with no adverse reactions.
I take the stronger aqua, the cbg and the green oil. All three are needed to get through the day. The quality and customer service is excellent. Tried others but this is my go to. (Widespread pain, depression, anxiety, ibs) Definitely recommend.
I know ordered Simply Cbd vaping oil menthol flavour. It’s very good tastes just like my usual oil 6mg will definitely be reordering. Healthier way to enjoy vaping.
I have ordered from simply CBD about 5 times now and have always found the site easy to use. The oils are good value and arrive very quickly. on a few occasions I have even received a free sample of a small bottle of oil :-) - (sadly I didn't get one this time but am crossing my fingers for next time ! :-) ) The oils have helped me a lot with numerous health issues, so I often recommend this company to customers and friends. Spread the word!
This is a company with a wealth of knowledge and the service provided is excellent. Quite happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Hi I have been using Liquid Gold from Simply CBD for some time now. I have only ever had an excellent and speedy delivery, the bottles are well wrapped to protect from damage . The oil itself is of very good quality and at a reasonable price. I have recommended this product to friends and family who have all been impressed with the product and efficiency of delivery.
I love this brand. I love the product (Entourage Aqua 4.4%) and the price is unbeatable. A squirt of cbd gets me going of a morning and another helps me off to sleep of a night. Cannabis rocks!
Excellent service , lovely admin staff who will give advice no matter how daft you think your question is . Gave me the confidence to try cbd
Do you do cream to rub on
Brilliant customer service
Products they sell are fine, however after emailing numerous times to tell them I don't want anymore pens. They ask for donations yet continue to send pens with orders. I have so far thrown away 22 pens.
Love buying from this knowledgeable company! V quick delivery too.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery thank you
Good products, good service and I’m pain free! I’ve been using these products for 3 years now and will continue to do so.
Perfect! Easy ordering and great advice given. Quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Seems to be working fabulous pain in joints nowhere near as bad
Amazing results helping my dog with anxiety aggression after he was attacked
Excellent product and Service Always a fast delivery.Never had a bad delivery or product.Great Company.I will not buy from anywhere else.Thankyou Team Tony( Bristol)
Simply CBD is rated 4.87 based on 281 reviews