Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
Been buying cbd oil from Simply CBD for a few years now. We find it has a positive effect on our wellbeing. Bery quick delivery. Highly recommend
A good variety of top quality products which are delivered extremely quickly. The Liquid Gold oil has significantly reduced my dog having epileptic fits. I'm also adding the Golden Paste for dogs to his food. Both products are well tolerated and have given him a health boost.
I have been using simply CBD for the past two and a half years. In my opinion it is the best on the market. I stopped using it recently for a short while and my arthritis flared up badly. I introduced my father in law to this last year and his life has improved significantly.
Really helpful and knowledgeable. Super fast delivery too.
Great product and reasonably priced.
Website simple and easy to use. Delivery is excellent - never had any issues. Prices are a little high.
I have been using CBD oil for a few years now and wouldn’t be without it as it helps my arthritis immensely. I have recommended its use to several people who have generally enjoyed the benefits of it the same as me.
No issues other than postage striking as too expensive.
Superb service, I always breathe a sigh of relief when the courier rings the bell!
Great customer service.
The 1000 is a high quality product at a good price. Simply CBD always deliver quickly too.
Very good . Delivered very quickly
My husband and I both take CBC for various ongoing problems both of us are much improved
Excellent reasonable priced product which I have used for 3 or 4 years. Good service and good people.
I have always used the green CBD which has helped great with my dogs arthritis .This time I have ordered the gold with tumeric for myself .Would highly recommend this company.
We have used Simply CBD for over 12 months now and we have never had an issue. Our dog was having seizures and since we have been using Simply CBD his seizures are rare. I would highly recommend Simply CBD, very fast delivery as always! Thank you
Still waiting for my first order to be delivered ! So can’t offer an opinion .
Quick delivery, has worked wonders for an old injury for our boy. Highly recommend
Well it tastes like a compost heap. Have only used it for about a week so far and have not noticed any changes good or bad. I'll keep going though.
Been ordering off same company for a few years now , super fast delivery, highly recommend.
Simply CBD is rated 4.87 based on 281 reviews