Simply Canvas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas

About Simply Canvas: Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

How would you rate Simply Canvas ?

Steve Hinchliffe
"Ordered a 3 canvas set which arrived ahead of time. Canvases are well mounted and looks awesome. Will definitely be purchasing more from this company"
Marc Janus
"Totally satisfied with the canvas...well packaged and came within a couple of days, looks great up on the wall.. Will buy from Simply Canvas again for sure."
Deborah Scott
"I ordered on a Thursday and it was here by the Monday. The pictures look fab. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Simply Canvas."
"Excellent service, quick delivery, lovely canvas, excellent quality."
"Absolutely delighted with my canvas. Was exactly as seen on the website and has a lovely protective sheen covering. Just the finishing touch needed for my dining area. Would definitely recommend!!"
"Wanted a print that filled a space in our lounge. Discoverd this site with so much choice. I wanted a tranquil scene that fitted in our lounge and found the perfct scene in landscapes. Really pleased with the picture. It looks exactly as it did on the website and came well packaged. Not too heavy so easy to hang. We just used two large nails."
"Superb company and excellent prints"
"Everything as described good service"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery. And a very high quality product.... would recommend to anyone looking for canvas artwork"
"Good quality very happy with all 3 canvas excellent delivery service"
"Brilliant selection of products, easy to navigate website, quick delivery and great quality. Would recommend Simply Canvas Art."
"I am very pleased with my canvas. Delivered well packed and within a few days. Looks great too."
"This was my second purchase and as before what a great service, quick easy delivery, fantastic value for money. Love both my canvases."
"Apart from the pictures looking good, the speed of delivery was outstanding"
"Good choice, easy to order & speedy delivery. Excellent value for money. Absolutely love my canvas. 10/10 Simply Canvas!!!"
"It was very easy to make my order. The canvases came really quickly and they’re lovely. I am very happy with my prints and the whole purchasing experience. I will definitely buy from you again."
"I'm very happy with my canvas , it looks fantastic !!. I'd highly recommend Simply Canvas to anyone. It arrived very quickly , about 24hrs later also."
"The colours are good and the picture is clear. The speed of delivery was good. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that the frame does not lay completely flat to the wall."
"Excellent service and beautiful canvas"
"Very good quality product which we are very pleased with however you would have gained 5* if you had included a fixing kit option with purchase."
Simply Canvas is rated 4.83 based on 1,222 reviews