Simply Canvas Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas

About Simply Canvas: Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

How would you rate Simply Canvas ?

Verified Buyer
"Fantastic canvas,vivid,bright,great quality and superb delivery speed,very happy."
Wendy Campbell
Wendy Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Value and great service all round, this is second Canvas i have purchased"
Hilary Hinde
Hilary Hinde
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the canvas and arrived within 3days most impressed with service and delivery."
Gillian Adamson
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed the fast efficient service. Definately use again."
"Amazing and prompt service. 3 lovely pictures excellently packaged."
Christine Aston
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, beautiful canvas , just right"
Mark Ashworth
Verified Buyer
"Excellent canvas,good quality, prompt delivery."
Lynn Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery very well packed for transit.pictures as seen on your website."
Andrew Mclean
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality canvas and very quick delivery. I made a mistake when first ordering. One phone call and it was sorted in minutes. Great service"
Sandra Nichol
Verified Buyer
"Love my canvas,came very quickly and looks great in my lounge."
Fred Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Service and quality of product is very good, however I am disappointed that the actual size of the product is smaller than advertised, albeit by only half an inch, this has made a difference to the way I wanted to use the print."
"My order arrived next day and was unfortunately damaged on arrival. I contacted Simply Canvas who got a replacement out to me within 24hours. Amazing customer service, was always kept informed via email and text. Fantastic."
Steve Roach
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and value . Service and delivery on time. Very pleased with the purchase"
Carol Bond
Verified Buyer
"There is a huge selection of pictures at a very reasonable price. Ordered one day and arrived the next - and the picture is as good as it looked online."
Clare Connor
Verified Buyer
"The art was delivered very quickly and I love the colours in it."
David Bush
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and efficient"
Sarah Mennens
Verified Buyer
"Very nice picture now hanging in our kitchen. Quick and efficient service. Would recommend."
"Really good quality item. Delivered earlier than expected and very well protected in transit. Excellent."
Helena Hurrell
Verified Buyer
"I have a favourite artists canvas which adds to my carefully chosen decor,and have had positive comments from family & friends"
Toby Luscher
Verified Buyer
"Good delivery service. Delivery status communication also good. The picture recieved was nicely mounted, but sadly the paper/canvas is so thin that you can see through to the wooden frame behind. For this reason I have given 4 stars, but perhaps it should be more 3 1/2 stars. A pity, because Simply Canvas got everything else so right."
Alison Bloor
Verified Buyer
"Very thin can see knots in frame through canvas."
Hi,

We're sorry to hear of this issue. One of our sales team will be in touch shortly

Kind Regards

Simply Canvas Art
Carol Maynard
Verified Buyer
"My bush flowers canvas is beautiful. It is hung in my hallway and brings the outdoors inside with bright blue's, green's and white shades. The quality of the canvas is excellent. I am so happy I bought from Simply Canvas and will definitely come back again."
Simply Canvas is rated 4.73 based on 1,240 reviews