Simply Canvas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas
Read Simply Canvas Reviews

About Simply Canvas:

Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

Tell us how Simply Canvas made you happy
Received my canvas prints. They are not the same colour as on the website also poor quality. I have tried to contact this Company at least four times by email they do not respond. Their 0844 phone numbers nobody answers. Very poor prints and very poor customer service. Disgusting. Do not use this Company.
Customer service is abysmal. Asked a simple question to which I probably new the answer and what came back was tosh. So Simply canvas here is the question, on all your acryllic prints there is a diagonal line across the print, does this represent a reflection potential which is fine or is it a feature of the print.
The pictures I ordered arrived extremely well packaged in in good time considering its the week before Christmas. I am very happy with my choices and think they represent good value for money.
I ordered 2 pictures exactly the same but only one was delivered - the courier sprinted away faster than an Olympian before I could open the package to check, I sent an email and left a voice message but to date have had no response to either. Also I want to discuss the billing as I can’t reconcile the cost.

My previous dealing with Simply Canvas was very good and the is why I wanted to use them again.
After panicking as I got no reply to my first email and phone line not working, I can honestly say Simply Canvas have been excellent. My picture arrived, and it had loads of bubblewrap around it but when I unpacked it the edge was broken and glass had got cracked. After contacting them they gave me the option of refund or sending another one. I just wondered if the frame wasn’t strong enough for the size of the large picture. They decided to give me a refund and this was done straightaway. Would definitely use them again in the future
Reasonably priced and very quick delivery, the package was also very well protected.
Still not had delivery but been asked to review?!
Very happy with my purchase.
Very good , very pleased
I have sent 2 emails and filled a contact form in.I placed an order 1 week ago money taken but nothing about delivery.
Please contact me
Please please please SImply Canvas will someone respond to my emails? Or give me a phone number that works? It's now 21 days since ordering....and a week since you told me the product was en route....and it's still not arrived. I hate having to leave a message like this for a small business, but you left me with no choice. Please reply to me - you have £228 of my money!
I’m ordering fir my son and daughter-in-law in the UK from the USA. The art was delivered to my them in about a week and he loved it. I did email twice to confirm a delivery date and they answered me back in a timely manner, there is a time difference, which I appreciated! Very happy with my purchase!
Ordered 2 canvas in guilt frames, stunning work 5 stars
Excellent choice of pictures available. Plenty of choice of sizes, easy to order, delivered quickly, looks great, what more could you want?
Horrendous service. I am still waiting for a refund of an order I placed in May. Phone calls and emails unanswered. When I finally got through I was told the manager had said I should put a dispute through my bank because he wasn’t interested in refunding. Bank dispute still going through. Absolutely horrible people. AVOID.
Excellent product , great price and very quick delivery .
We are very pleased Good value, really good quality and speedy delivery Thank you
Great product. Exactly what we ordered and delivered so fast. Thank you
The picture was a gift but did not fit in with my decor so had to return it. However it was disappointing that I had to pay the return costs which cost over £13.00 there was a £6.99 shipping fee so in all it cost £19.99. If I buy in the future I need to know that I can make a return if the item is unsuitable without such a heavy financial penalty. I have other canvases that have been perfect. I like them very much but they do have to be seen in situ. My score relates purely to your shipping and return costs.
Fantastic quality and quick delivery I would highly recommend and have used them before and will do again
Simply Canvas 5 star review on 16th October 2020