Simply Canvas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas

About Simply Canvas: Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

How would you rate Simply Canvas ?

K Ridley
"I am so pleased with my recent purchase from Simply Canvas. Excellent quality canvas which looks great in my newly decorated living room. I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday. I was given a one hour delivery slot - a great service all round. Thank you 😊"
Ceri Lewis
"Stunning!!"
Steve Hinchliffe
"Ordered a 3 canvas set which arrived ahead of time. Canvases are well mounted and looks awesome. Will definitely be purchasing more from this company"
"Simply Canvas offer a fantastic range of prints so it's really easy to find something for any room in any colour scheme. Our prints were delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed and the quality is excellent."
"Canvas arrived really quick and well packaged, thankyou will defo use again"
"Lovely canvases. Bought 2 for two bedrooms. Quality very good, well made and the pictures very sharp. Ordered on a Saturday and delivered on the Tuesday. Well packed, and undamaged. Will definately be ordering again."
"Simply amazing...loved my canvas...shall be using this again...."
"Very calming finished the wall of just right..."
"Very quick delivery, good customer service on the telephone, a lovely canvas, thankyou."
Hi Mrs Pearce

Thank you for the positive review, we hope to hear from you in the future.

Kind Regards
Wallart-Direct
"Fast efficient service received in a few days. These canvases look fabulous on my wall"
"Extremely pleased with the canvas we ordered , it is exactly how we imagined it to be like. We are pleased with the overall effect. Good prompt service and we were kept informed on delivery . An overall good experience."
"We have had a few pictures from you know and have never been let down. The service is so quick and the pictures are always good quality. The choice to choose from is fantastic. When looking for a picture will always try you first. Thank you."
"We are so impressed with the service. Very quick delivery. The canvas is beautiful. We will definitely be ordering more. We are so impressed and would recommend to others."
"Beautiful strong colours, gorgeous design"
Hi Heidi

Thank you for the positive review, we hope to hear from you in the future.

Living Colors
"Was very pleased with my purchase, arrived ahead of anticipated delivery date. Excellent service."
Hi Veronica

Many thanks for the positive feedback.

Living Colors
"The canvas was damaged in transit however they immediately offered a refund or replacement. Very good service"
Hi Jane

Thank you for positive review.

Living Colors
"Have placed 5 different orders with this company over the past couple of years and never any problems hence I continue to use. Most recent order was for largest size canvas print, order placed late Sunday evening and had arrived by courier early Tuesday. Fast delivery,well packaged,undamaged and already hanging on wall . Quality excellent."
"Great selection of prints available, very fast delivery and excellent communication. Can only recommend to any potential customer, very impressive. Will be using again."
"Love the canvas art we bought, slightly disappointed that it’s a little darker than the online picture though. However we have achieved the look we wanted and were very happy with the faster than expected delivery. We would use Canvas Art again and recommend."
"A really good find was Simply Canvas. We had the chosen canvas delivered promptly and it arrived in good order. I would have given this review a rating of Very Good and a mark of 10 but for the fact the company has an 0844 telephone contact number which to me is downright unacceptable."
"speedy delivery, good quality picture. would buy again."
"Ordering and your delivery is first class . Pleased with my order and also the exchange service."
Simply Canvas is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews