Simply Canvas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas
Read Simply Canvas Reviews

About Simply Canvas:

Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

Tell us how Simply Canvas made you happy
We are very pleased Good value, really good quality and speedy delivery Thank you
Great product. Exactly what we ordered and delivered so fast. Thank you
The picture was a gift but did not fit in with my decor so had to return it. However it was disappointing that I had to pay the return costs which cost over £13.00 there was a £6.99 shipping fee so in all it cost £19.99. If I buy in the future I need to know that I can make a return if the item is unsuitable without such a heavy financial penalty. I have other canvases that have been perfect. I like them very much but they do have to be seen in situ. My score relates purely to your shipping and return costs.
Fantastic quality and quick delivery I would highly recommend and have used them before and will do again
Simply Canvas 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Great canvas quality and was a quick service for delivery
Simply Canvas 5 star review on 16th October 2020
We chose two canvases ordered the best size for the positions easily they arrived in good time when they said. Cant wait for the decorators to finish so they can be put in their final position. Easy and fast. Clare
Prompt efficient service and canvases brighten up room
Excellent service. Ordered and delivered the next day. Great quality product and colours are fantastic. Would definitely order again
very good absolutely brilliant
Very good quality canvas. Very efficient delivery and well packaged to protect the picture.
Lovely canvas fast delivery only thing was courier left parcel out in rain
Brilliant service, ordered on Friday and received on Thursday the following week. The quality of the canvases are brilliant. I have canvases for over 5 years and the quality of them are just as good as the day the arrived.
brillant canvas good quality most happy with product
I have over a period of time purchased six canvases all of which have been excellent
The canvas of M. Munro in the hat was fab, have not seen it before, my daughter was over the moon, have ordered one for her to give to her longtime friend. Would recommend this company to all. Great canvas and good prices as well makes a great gift idea. Very pleased and arrived with in 4 days.
Brilliant service at simply canvas, quick delivery and fantastic product..I have purchased at least 7 different canvases and I'm happy with them all. Gary via Cheshire.
Beautiful & arrived the next day
Love the canvas I received . Excellent service from start to finish and looks exactly if not better than the photo.
exceptionally fast delivery well made and such a beautiful picture that looks brilliant in our living room. Highly recommended.
Difficult to say as yet as I’ve not received my order.
Simply Canvas is rated 4.83 based on 1,567 reviews