Simply Canvas Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Simply Canvas

About Simply Canvas: Canvas Prints by Simply Canvas Art. A wide and varied selection of wall art, from abstract to movie greats, all available in any size from 14 by 20 inches right up to 7 piece canvas prints.

Specialising in top quality canvas prints, gallery mounted on chunky frames ready to hang. We hope you enjoy our range of canvas wall art

sales@simplycanvasart.co.uk

Tell us how Simply Canvas made you happy

Jane Slater
"Excellent print. Very good quality. Only complaint is that no wall fixings were supplied or instructions."
Chloe Jepson
"The quality of my canvas is excellent and I was very happy with the service I received."
Victor Day
"Very happy with my canvas, exactly as pictured on site. Arrived ahead of delivery date and in perfect condition. I will be recommending to family and friends."
"From ordering to hanging on my wall 2 days. Packaging was wonderful all bubble wrapped etc would definitely buy from them again ."
"Very happy with the canvases I ordered and the efficiency of receipt."
"Impressed and good service, well wrapped"
"The canvas arrived quicker than predicted and undamaged. No problems at all with the ordering or delivery."
"Very happy with canvas"
"Fantastic canvas. Thank you so much"
"Canvas arrived when promised, beautiful, we are very Happy with it xx"
"Bought 2 pictures which arrived very quickly both are lovely and just what I wanted"
"Excellent service."
"Very quick delivery and always well packaged. Have had a few canvases of different sizes and been happy with every single one of them. Will always use Simply Canvas."
"I have been delighted with all the canvases I have bought from simply canvas"
"Excellent products.I have used this company before and will use again.Their canvases really finish a room off"
"Really pleased and arrived so quickly"
"Fantastic service . quick delivery and brilliant picture first class"
"Great fast service. High quality prints. Have used before and will use again."
"fast delivery good value very satisfied"
"Excellent quality picture for the price. Colours are really good."
"I ordered 4 canvases which I received last week and I'm happy with both the quality of the canvases themselves and the vibrancy of colour. Great job Simply Canvas Art!! Bill from Glasgow 01/04/19"
"Brilliant picture well packaged"
Simply Canvas is rated 4.83 based on 1,360 reviews