Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
MICHAEL GEORGE
"It is a pleasure to write a customer review for SIMPLY BEARINGS GROUP LIMITED because (a) They gave me the best internet service I have ever had. (b) The bearings proved to be high quality. (c)I Their service could not be better. Well Done ! I have included a picture of myself to allow people yo see what a very happy and satisfied customer looks like !"
ROGER WAITE
"I’ve used Simply Bearings a few times over the last couple of years, and always found their service first-class, and with a wide product range, I’ve always found what I was looking for."
STEPHEN BARON
"spot on always got just what I need and at a good price"
NEAL EVANS
"Next day delivery, phone staff who know their stuff. Perfect. Needed new bearing for our laaer. Sorted."
KEITH BARNES
"Fantastic service, for even just a few items costing only a few quid. I expected to wait ages for my few items, yet I was treated as though I was a big time client. Thanks a lot for your efficient handling of my small order."
JOHN MILLER
"Always good quality. Always speedy delivery. Always excellent service."
Martin Hilton Worrall
"The bearing was exactly what i wanted and was of a better quality than the one it replaced , fitted perfectly."
MARK BANISTER
"Awesome range of products, always what I need, easy to navigate website and simple purchase. Quick delivery - nothing more that could be expected or needed from an online business - thanks guys!"
HOWARD PITT
"Prompt service, very helpful, good quality."
ROGER CASTLE-SMITH
"Excellent pre-sale help. Ordered latish one day and received the next morning - couldn't possibly have been quicker. Will certainly return when needing more bearings. In answer to a question below cannot remember if courier or postal delivery."
COLIN WELLS
"Nice to know I can still get quality timeless fittings to carry out traditional projects thankyou"
TONY POTTS
"Brill"
Paul B
"Great service and prices. Delivered one bearing from the UK to New Zealand in 16 days for half the price I could buy here or anywhere, great work thank you."
JAMES IRWIN
"Very good company to deal with and good prices ,"
MR RUSSELL
"Quick efficient, very knowledgable and very friendly service indeed. Thank you."
GARY TUCKER
"Great choice of bearings, efficient postal service, providing a great service, AAAA++++++++"
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted and they came quickly. Not a usual purchase by me though as I needed small scale snooker balls for a model. They were ideal. Thanks."
ROWAN MIDDLETON
"Speedy delivery good product I'll shop here again"
RUPERT SHELBOURNE
"I needed imperial sized pillow bearings (as opposed to metric) and few companies stocked them. Simply bearings stocked everything I needed and exceeded their delivery promise by getting the bearings to me early. Excellent quality too. As you can see in my photo two of them are now securing my prop shaft."
BARBARA CRADDOCK
"An exceedingly helpful staff member called Megan helped me chose the right product, a 3" lazy Susan turntable to enable me to create a unique revolving coloured pencil holder to assist me in my coloured pencil artwork. Even though I had chosen free postage, the package arrived the following day. I shall certainly be recommending Simply Bearings to colleagues"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Received dispatch notice within 15 minutes."
KATHERINE COOPER
"Really quick deliver and product as expected, works great, part of an art inspiration. Thank you."
Ralph Bolton
"Whenever I need any type of bearing Simply Bearings are my first (and usually only) port of call. With their,superb range,, second to none friendly service,, rapid delivery and unbeatable price they will be assured of my future business,, Well done yet again"
STEVE POTTS
"The product arrived within 3 working days and was undamaged during transit. The bearing dimensions were exactly as described and they worked perfectly. This was my first time ordering from simply bearings and i'm sure that it won't be my last."
DAVID EVANS
"Straightforward on-line system very good. Good quality & competitively priced."
Mike Davies
"Telephone ordering was brilliant and very efficient, Vast range of products and super fast free delivery...5 *****"
Verified Buyer
"I bought the wrong bearings and now whey will have to send more bearing efficiently again.... drat !"
RICK ALLEN
"Great company, I’m not an engineer and decided to try and rebuild the multi part bearing on one of the machines I work with. The quote from the makers was £250+vat. I took it apart and found the three man bearings I needed to replace easily on this site £25.00 and 1/2 an hour of my time."
BRIAN FISHER
"great product, great service , great price/s . cannot ask for more . Thanks ."
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, arrived before the bank holiday weekend break. Unfortunately my orders from other sites didn't so I couldn't start the job. Good price, quick delivery, what more can I say!"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,202 reviews