Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
Derek Smith
"A good stockist of a great range quality Bearings at sensible prices. Sound reliable technical advice coupled with speedy dependable delivery you could not want for more."
S. MULHOLLAND
"Arrived on time as described."
John Howes
"Customer rep I spoke with, picked up the item very quickly, I had the mower model number and he rapidly found the blade I required."
MARTIN MANSELL
"Thanks great service very quick delivery bearing exactly as described and now fitted with no problems."
ANDY WILKINSON
"Always a pleasure to deal with, great products range, good quality and reasonable price, helpful, friendly staff, always prepared to find the bearing, belt or pulley needed . Thanks Andy W"
DAVID QUICK
"Nice n round. All the same. Very shiny."
JOHN GALLON
"Everyone expects fast delivery these days (two or three days) but my order was with me in less than 24 hours. I am very impressed. The photo I have attached (you may want to edit or delete it) is a rather unusual use for one of your V belts, a homemade aluminium can crusher using a cement mixer base. https://youtu.be/Vof2Sce5mgg"
Verified Buyer
"Needed some small inch size Bearings for a 1950's model boat. Not only was there a choice in the right size but, ordered and they arrived next day. Excellent service."
Verified Buyer
"Really stunning service. Very efficient and good value for money."
ALAN JOHNSTON
"I will say this once, you are one of the best companies to trade with , 100%, if Britain had more like you, we would not be in the shambles we are in now, keep it up, Alan Johnston, (Britain's only safety lifeboat trader).Stonehaven ,Scotland....AB39 3QE."
PHIL PAISLEY
"Just used the 6" square bearingI bought for a Lazy Susan I've made from oak barrel lid. Very pleased with the quality of bearing, easy to fit. Good communication and prompt delivery on order. Also good price. Would definitely use again."
BRUCE GOWEN
"Excellent site which I have used for years when I need to rebuild bikes etc and anything you need to know they are very knowledgeable, thank you"
MICHAEL GEORGE
"It is a pleasure to write a customer review for SIMPLY BEARINGS GROUP LIMITED because (a) They gave me the best internet service I have ever had. (b) The bearings proved to be high quality. (c)I Their service could not be better. Well Done ! I have included a picture of myself to allow people yo see what a very happy and satisfied customer looks like !"
ROGER WAITE
"I’ve used Simply Bearings a few times over the last couple of years, and always found their service first-class, and with a wide product range, I’ve always found what I was looking for."
STEPHEN BARON
"spot on always got just what I need and at a good price"
NEAL EVANS
"Next day delivery, phone staff who know their stuff. Perfect. Needed new bearing for our laaer. Sorted."
KEITH BARNES
"Fantastic service, for even just a few items costing only a few quid. I expected to wait ages for my few items, yet I was treated as though I was a big time client. Thanks a lot for your efficient handling of my small order."
JOHN MILLER
"Always good quality. Always speedy delivery. Always excellent service."
Martin Hilton Worrall
"The bearing was exactly what i wanted and was of a better quality than the one it replaced , fitted perfectly."
MARK BANISTER
"Awesome range of products, always what I need, easy to navigate website and simple purchase. Quick delivery - nothing more that could be expected or needed from an online business - thanks guys!"
HOWARD PITT
"Prompt service, very helpful, good quality."
ROGER CASTLE-SMITH
"Excellent pre-sale help. Ordered latish one day and received the next morning - couldn't possibly have been quicker. Will certainly return when needing more bearings. In answer to a question below cannot remember if courier or postal delivery."
COLIN WELLS
"Nice to know I can still get quality timeless fittings to carry out traditional projects thankyou"
TONY POTTS
Paul B
"Great service and prices. Delivered one bearing from the UK to New Zealand in 16 days for half the price I could buy here or anywhere, great work thank you."
JAMES IRWIN
"Very good company to deal with and good prices ,"
MR RUSSELL
"Quick efficient, very knowledgable and very friendly service indeed. Thank you."
GARY TUCKER
"Great choice of bearings, efficient postal service, providing a great service, AAAA++++++++"
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted and they came quickly. Not a usual purchase by me though as I needed small scale snooker balls for a model. They were ideal. Thanks."
ROWAN MIDDLETON
"Speedy delivery good product I'll shop here again"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,647 reviews