Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Bearings came packaged as a set for my frame. Came promptly and the bearings seem to be of really good quality."
"Ordered some new fork seals for a bike rebuild which came very promptly and were of very good quality, would use simply bearings again."
"Excellent and very quick delivery"
"Great service"
"very good quick service would recommend"
"Have used this supplier before. The quality of products is excellent and delivery very quick. On my latest purchase they contacted me, within a short time of me placing the order, to let me know that the specification was not what I had ordered due to their supplier changing it. I was given the opportunity to refuse the item for a full refund. I did not accept because the difference did not matter for the use I had for the part. They are great at communication and I recieved the item the following day. I thoroughly recommend "Simply Bearings" and will use them again in the future as they hold a good range of bearings and other associated bits and bobs at great prices. Thank you."
"Easy to use website, quick to order and prompt delivery. What more could you ask for."
"Simple to order online and quick postal service. Good telephone support if you can't see what you want."
"Excellent service & quality spares"
"Nearly always have the parts I'm looking for. Excellent choice of bearing & seal brands, good prices and super fast delivery. My first choice when I'm looking for bearings & seals etc..."
"Excellent and very fast service"
"Ordered parts, delivered quickly, good value."
"First class, quick and efficient service"
"Easy to use website, delivery is fast. I will continue to be a returning customer. Simple :-)"
"A friend steered me to this company ages ago. Their prices are keen and in my experience their delivery times are second to none. I'd readily recommend them."
"Easily found the bearing I required on the website. Good service."
"Supplied exactly what I order, fast delivery, all at a good price"
"Great super service, first time used them will do again"
"Good value, prompt delivery"
"Found what I wanted easily on the web site at a very good price so ordered and delivered on time perfect for my project. Need another bearing so will look up and order that Great service."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,137 reviews