Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"efficient and effective"
"Good website, huge range, fair prices and excellent service. Nick Arnold"
"Huge range at good value prices. Astonishing service - ordered in the evening, despatched next working day and received day after that - and free delivery too!"
"As ever, overnight free delivery of the correct item. Superb service."
"Perfect for what I needed. Had the item, sent out immediately and arrived the next day. Will definitely be using them again"
"Used this company several times now, always fast prompt and efficient service. The website is really great as well, easy to find what you are looking for."
"Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Very fast (free) delivery. I will be using again."
"I have bought bearing from SimplyBearings a couple of times now. I think the prices are very competitive and the delivery has been the following day. Excellent. Very happy dealing with them.."
"prompt delivery"
"Great service,and easy to find right bearing sizes. Only reason I haven't given 5stars is because haven't taken trailer back on the road yet!"
"Quite simple really, I ordered some bearings on line and without fuss they arrived the following day. What more can you ask for. Very happy customer as was mine."
"Provide exactly what I require in superb quality with speedy delivery"
"Website well designed - I had no hassle finding the belts I needed for my lawn tractor. Quick delivery and they fitted nicely. Well done. Will use again"
"Great.. Super fast service!!!"
"Fast delivery, goods as promised."
"Recommended by a local lawn mower repair shop and just as he said. I put in my belt number, paid by card and the day after it was fitted to the machine. Can't ask for better than that."
"Excellent quick service and delivery, quality items"
"excellent !!!!!!1"
"Excellent choice of seals and sizes. Prompt response and delivery."
"Great service, helpful staff quick delivery well recommended 5*"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 15,410 reviews