Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"I have found the service first class. It is unusual these days to find a company with staff who are able to, to speak with authority and knowledge about their product Simply Bearings do."
"Very quick delivery with product as expected."
"I don't normally bother writing reviews but this request to do so encouraged me to let other folk know about my experiences with Simply Bearings. The star says it all "Very Good". I have purchased from Simply Bearings in the past and their service is first class and their prices are too. I will continue to buy from them in the future as I am confident that they will look after my requirements promptly and with the right products."
"I have been using Simply Bearing as a supplier for a few years now and find the service they provide to be first class. When ordering I find calling the sales team, they have my requirement logged and can normally dispatch the same day with free delivery. All in all good service at a good price."
"The bearing for my SRAM GXP team cups arrived quickly but the website didn't make it that easy to find the correct one. Fortunately I have a micrometer."
"User friendly website, great prices and fast delivery. I’ve purchased many bearings and seals over the years."
"Rapid delivery, massive choice."
"Great service"
"Easy to use website, good prices and really fast despatch/delivery. Recommended!"
"First class arrived service next day"
"first class staff first class company"
"Excellent products, well priced."
"Very quick response from my initial enquiry - good quality repair and install"
"good quality bearings at a good price. Quick delivery"
"Great service with quick delivery. Good quality product. First class in all respects."
"Excellent service with quality products and prompt delivery"
"Great service, did what it said on the tin, new belts supplied and working as required. Would use them again"
"Very easy site to use . .promt delivery ."
"Great range of products with super fast delivery"
"Very Happy with the o ring Great service"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,578 reviews