Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Click Here

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"The bearings were delivered next day to me in Somerset, approx. 26 hours after placing my order. Fantastic."
"Firstclass, good selection of sizes, good value, fast delivery."
"very helpful and prompt delivery"
"Ordered some 1/4 inch grade 100 bearings for my MTB rear hub, they arrived promptly and after installation they seem smooth and have survived my first two rides."
"Exactly as described. Brilliant service."
"Good price, great website for ordering, great delivery"
"Fantastic to deal with but let down by carrier! Ordered Wednesday Evening and paid 7.50 for next day carrier as bearings were required urgently! Tracking number was provided but stated Rescheduled by receiver! Should have been delivered Friday, but helpless until bearings arrived on Monday, Will use you again soon but dare not rely on next day. I.D.B."
Hi Ian. Thank you for your review. I apologise, we weren't aware that your delivery had been delayed. As discussed on the phone, I have arranged for a refund of your carriage charge. Hope this helps. Regards, Kelly
"Excellent price for a fan belt for my garden chipper. Free deliver too."
"Easy to use website and fantastic delivery time, will use again !!"
"V quick delivery excellent website"
"Excellent , ordering , delivery,and exactly,what I needed ,have used them before with same opinion"
"Nicely set out website, very easy to order. Quick delivery I needed a ball bearing of a set size to fit through a pipe to check for internal collapse and this site had what i needed."
"Easy web site to purchase bearings.good delivery."
"Though I had already submitted a comment. Very pleased with the advice and service from refreshingly professional UK based company."
"Ordered on line found I could not pay with card because they had a problem with new system they phoned me back and processed the order and payment over the phone and gave me free delivery and parts arrived next day .the lady I spoke to was very helpful and I will use them again Dave Keeling"
"Very quick to send order and happy with product"
"Prompt delivery. Haven't used the bearings yet, but they look very good quality. Thanks"
"easy to use website. good price and arrived next day. What more do you want!!!"
"Very pleased with my purchase. Great quality, arrived early. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Brilliant service fast shipping will certainly use again highly recommended"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 16,177 reviews