Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
"A good fast service,have had a few drive belts from Simply Bearings and always found them to be of top quality,bought this one for a potato peeler at a fraction of the price of an original part and it working better then before.If you need a belt for anything look no further five star."
"Had the bearings I required in stock and delivery was prompt"
"Quick and simple. Good price"
"One of the paddles in my breadmaker stopped working while I was making a loaf on Monday morning ... :-(. I dismantled it and found, as expected, that the belt between the paddles was mangled. A search for a manufacturer's spare part failed dismally. A wider search for "toothed belts" showed up SimplyBearings, where I was able to specify type, width, pitch and number of teeth (fortunately I could still count the teeth on the old belt). Ordered early Monday afternoon - arrived Tuesday morning with free delivery! By Tuesday afternoon the breadmaker was once again operational ... :-). A very satisfactory result - thank you!"
"First class service and good product. Many thanks."
"Excellent service. Good prices. Highly recommended"
"Easy to use website great products."
"Great price, quality product and fast delivery. Very pleased with the service."
"Love this company, always got what I want in stock, great delivery and price."
"Easy to use website catalogue, wide stock range, & fast dispatch...... not to mention competitive pricing!"
"Good value products with excellent service what more could you wish for."
"Great ball bearings! They’ve worked really well as mixing balls in my nail polish and haven’t corroded at all, perfect for what I needed."
"You are a master class in what you do, thank you."
"Really good and helpful service - I needed to make a phonecall for some extraction advice which was spot on. Will definitely use again"
"even after I ordered the wrong belt, they where able to find the right belt for my tool. Very helpful to take little money"
"Best company that I had the pleasure to do business with in a long time. Orded in the afternoon delivered next morning with free standard delivery. Could not ask any more. Regards Derek"
"nice company good service"
"Always quick and easy to deal with."
"Great Service with quick turn around and delivery with good product . Just what we needed"
"very good selection and good pricing with very fast delivery"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,518 reviews