Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 24,934 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
JOHN HOLT
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2021
KATY HAYNES
Great company to deal with all items are good quality fast dispatch and delivery what more could you ask for
Had to describe a belt, as any identification had worn off. Helpful and knowledgeable staff found out what belt, and it was delivered quickly. Good job
As usual great service, Simply Bearings provide a great service, especially for people like myself who often buy small quantities of an item sometimes under £10. The item is sent out promptly with no problem, great company to deal with. Keep up the great work.
great resource
I've had a few orders from Simply Bearings and I've received exactly what I wanted and the delivery has been fantastic for all. Placed the order in the afternoon and got the good by royal mail the following morning. Many thanks Dave
Five star all day long, from telephone chat to delivery, they hit the mark, keep up the great service.
I ordered a belt for my rotovator online at about 4.30 on Friday . It arrived Saturday morning. Can’t get better service than that. Thankyou
Great range and brilliant next day service. I’ll be a regular customer!
After looking elsewhere, I bought these Lazy Susan bearings and phoned the company as they’re supplied dry; they put me onto the WD40 Silicone spray they use and it’s a brilliant combination. The turntable work fantastic; they’re WAY quieter than others I’ve tried and I’ll definitely by more!! When you find something that works, you stay with it!!
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Hi Simon, thank you for taking the time to feedback on our Lazy Susans. It's great to see a happy returning customer. Also, I'm really craving crackers now.
Great source of useful parts particularly bearings and seals at a fair price and with excellent service.
Good to deal with , fast delivery,
excellent service, could not have asked for better trading partner
Great service, Prompt delivery, Correct parts, What else could you possibly ask for.
Cannot fault! Speedy and accurate service. No need to go anywhere else for your bearings etc. Thanks Mitch
Always extremely helpful, sensible prices and quick to deliver. I used them a lot for my Austin 7 Rebuild
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Hello Nicholas, thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing this beautiful piece of engineering with us! The Austin looks stunning!
Vast choice quality goods will be back 👍
I have used Simply Bearings six or seven times to provide bearings etc. I have never had a complaint or been sent items in error or that are wrong. I would recommend this company to anyone requiring bearings etc. Delivery times have always been prompt never late. I am a very satisfied customer.
Quick and helpful.
I purchased a 'Lazy Susan' mechanism which works well. Very satisfied with the product and service. Thank you!
I needed an extremely high-quality, very hard ball bearing for my record turntable bearing to replace a precision nitride i4N4 ball. The Simply bearings one was the only one to list specs. It has met all my requirements allowing improved speed stability + low noise.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Hi John, thank you so much for your kind feedback and for sharing the picture.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 24,934 reviews