Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 24,945 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
DAVID MILLER
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
JOHN HOLT
Problem with online payment, but soon resolve over the phone.
In these days of "next day" delivery, Simply Bearings have a lot to catch up on. OK! I was not in a hurry for the order but it seems a long time of waiting for a packet so small.
Hello Graham. Thank you for your Review. The Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery Service is a 1-5 Working Day Service as stipulated on our Website. You would have had to press a button to agree to this at the time of Order. We can never Guarantee that Royal Mail will deliver the next day unless you Order a Next Day Service. We do offer a Next Working Day Service which is £7.99. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 if you wish to discuss this further. Many thanks. Kind regards - Kelly, Sales Team Leader.
Website easy to use, made shopping easy, let down by delivery. Paid extra for 1st class post but still took 4 days to arrive.
Hello Neil. Thank you for your Review. We state on our Website at the time of choosing your Shipping Option that the 1st Class Post is a 1-5 Working Day Service. There is a button that you would have pressed to agree to this. Most of our Customers do receive their Orders more quickly, however we cannot Guarantee that this will happen, therefore we stipulate the times given for each Postage Option. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I can be of any further help with this issue. Many thanks. Kind regards - Kelly, Sales Team Leader.
Having ordered three times from Simply Bearings Ltd in February their service has been very efficient and the goods came the very next day and well packed. Would have been 5 stars for those straight orders from their website. However when I asked them if they could locate a HAT type water seal for me they did come up with a possible order but wanted £30.96 for a pair. spec-25mm by 38mm by 6.5mm with a stainless steel spring. SPEC-25X38X6.5_HAT which seemed a lot of money for two flexible rubber seals for a hose reel. Metal cased ones I found were too stiff and leaked once mains water pressure was off. Had emailed back about the price but no answer from the company. So it seems if it is in stock then excellent service but not so hot when the item is not in stock.
Hello Chris. Thank you for your Review. I must apologise. A member of the Sales Team most certainly should have got back to you regarding the Price of this item. I can assure you that extra training is being provided to the individual concerned to prevent this from happening in the future. We strive to provide excellent Customer Service, and I am very disappointed that this has happened. Once again, I am sorry. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 if you would like to discuss this issue further. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
The goods delivered in good condition and timely manner. Response to online query was timely too.
I have no idea what I have bought from this company as no information was given.
Hello Rachel Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The products that you ordered are a Pack of 2 5mm Section 47mm Bore NITRILE 70 Rubber O-Rings through our Ebay portal. Thank you for your custom. If I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me either on 01942 269837 or via support@simplybearings.co.uk. Best Regards Christian Sales Support - SImply Bearings Ltd
I can't review because the bearings were sent to another address
These bearings were as round and as metallic as I expected. All-in-all, very bearing-like.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 24,945 reviews