Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 24,941 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
JOHN HOLT
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2021
KATY HAYNES
The bearings were received quickly. However, one of the seals was missing, despite an email and photo of the bearings in the package being sent I have heard nothing about any replacement.
Hello. Thank you for your review. I have searched through our email support system, and also the phone call recordings, and we do not appear to have received any contact from yourself. I will send a private email to your address requesting further information. Kind regards, Kelly
The items I ordered came in good time. This is not the first time I have ordered from Simply Bearings and they have always provided good delivery service. I used the customer support line for the first time in relation to a technical query about my most recent purchase. I was given some unusual advice which I ignored.
Fast delivery but unhelpful customer service - 7mm bearings were actually 6.7mm
Hello. Thank you for your review. We are aware that you sent an email in to us on 1st December explaining that you were not happy with your items. My colleague Gary wrote back to you, asking a couple of questions, but to date, we have received no reply from yourself. I will shortly send an email to your address showing the email that Gary sent to you. We would have like the opportunity to deal with this for you before a negative review was placed. Regards, Kelly
It is cheap and quickly deliveried althought the product it is not so good,but it good balue for money.so far i replace only only one it is noisy and feel a little warm,i am not so sure it is going to last or not.i rate this 3 star.
Thank you for your review, although we do not appear to have received any communication from yourself regarding the issue you are experiencing. We would have like the opportunity to fix this for you. I have sent an email to you privately.
At the moment still waiting for parts and its been 2 weeks. Ordered on the 24/9/18
Easy to order. Quick delivery. No fuss. Perfect. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Ordered on next day premium before 1 pm 4 days later missed drop because in accurate tracking then had to wait another 24hours to collect from sorting depot rip off service sujest you use a reliable parcel delivery company and not Royal Mail!!!!!!
Thank you for your comments. We have responded privately to your email address.
The product was as it was described on the web site. Packaging was good and delivery was quick.
Delivery in time Attending on phone excellent
Web sight easy to use and also a very quick service this is a few times I have had dealings with them every time it has been 10 out of 10
The seal did not suit, it was slightly too small, hence no follow up order.
Hello Philip. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your Products. We are always willing to swap any wrong sized items for you. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Kind regards. Kelly - 01942 269837.
Website is user friendly with details /specs easily available. Prices are competative
the thing I bought was good and deliverd without any problems, but when I tryed to orderattachments because they were in diferent places ,I found it inposable to order ,proberly because I am not that good on a conputer, but I feal that it should have been simpler.
Hello Cliff, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your items, however we are sorry to hear that you struggled to find exactly what you needed aside of these. We are enthusiastic about gaining feedback about our website from customers and we are keen to find out how you think it could be improved. Our Technical Manager will make contact with you regarding your experience to discuss if convenient any suggestions that you might have. Thanks again for your order and review. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Kind Regards Christian
bearings as per order, office staff friendly, asked for and paid for am next day delivery got a email confirmation for this request, but bearings turned up late afternoon, in fairness not simply bearings fault.
I ordered two oil seals - delivery was very fast but one of the seals was the wrong size (the size on the packet was correct but the seal inside was not what was marked on the packet). As the cost of returning it was more than the cost of ordering a replacement I ordered another another one, this time when it arrived it was the correct size. Again it came the next day so very prompt delivery. My disappointment was that when I rang to order the replacement there was no apology for sending the wrong one - just an acceptance of a new order and a promise to check what was in the packet was the same as was marked on the outside. So I would say a very prompt service but lacking a bit of quality control.
Standard delivery took nearly a week.
Hi Isabel. Thank you for your Review. Unfortunately, we were not aware that your Delivery did not arrive with you on time. I have since discovered that the Parcel was routed into the wrong Depot in error by Royal Mail. I have arranged for a Refund of your Shipping charge, and our Accounts Department will contact you via Email when this has been done. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards. Kelly - Sales Team Leader - 01942 269837.
Delivery very quick bearings packaged well the only downside i ordered 7mm diameter bearings, the bearings were packaged as 7mm but were smaller they measured 5mm diameter.
Hello Sean. Thank you for your Review. We would have liked the opportunity to look at this for you, however we do not appear to have received any contact from yourself prior to receiving your Review. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Kind regards. Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
Website said lip seals available in a few days, ordered them then got a call to say parts not available. They promptly refunded my credit card.
I received the calipers in good time and at a cheap price. Unfortunately they had a slight problem, in my opinion, they tended to show 5.03mm when the Jaws were closed, and jumped to this error in use. It was easily corrected removing the burr on the ground channel on the back of the calipers. Overall after the minor correction a good tool, and I have checked them using our slip gauges, as expected for what my lecturer calls a guessing stick:-)
I bought small linear bearings KG LME 12UU. The reason I had to buy these is that the previous pair I bought, one of them the retaining clip/seal holding the cage inside the bearing came adrift. The bearings and the cage all fell out and then got squashed in my guillotine causing the metal to have ball shaped pit marks. Not that many cycles - about 3,000 of less than an inch reciprocating. I've replaced the one that disintegrated but I notice that the seal on the other one is not tight, I can rotate it? It's only a small machine that chops 'keyloops' www.keyloops.com Not under much stress - so I don't know why the KG bearing failed at such a low usage? Your feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Alex
Hello. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you have had an issue with the Bearing you Purchased from us. I have referred this to our Technical Manager who I believe has been in touch, and I have also arranged for a replacement to be Posted out to you immediately. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 - Option 1 - if you wish to discuss this further. Many thanks, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 24,941 reviews