Simplicity Style Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simplicity Style

01215820314

Tell us how Simplicity Style made you happy

"Outstanding service,price, & del my bag is beautiful. Cannot recommend this site enough thanks Julie."
"Amazing , love how it comes on delivery wrapped beautifull. Love my handbag and jacket thank you"
"Perfect customer service"
"Lovely fascinator"
"Gorgeous top delivered quickly. Best of all good quality and it fits !!!!"
"Quick service, item as described"
"Ordered a grey necklace that I had seen during one of the videos, it is so lovely, nice online but beautiful in reality and such a fab price. Excellent delivery and beautifully packaged. Thank you"
"Very happy with my purchase and the speed of confirmation and delivery,good quality and fit and I'll definitely be ordering again..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘"
"Clothes are lovely but their customer service is exceptional; friendly, efficient and professional. Would highly recommend!"
"Fantastic service. Handbag perfect. Will highly recommend to others."
"Highly pleased with my blouse and trousers speedy delivery and nicely wrapped another order will be placed soon many thanks ."
"Had quite a few items of clothing from Simplicity Style all have been good quality and a great fit. Would recommend"
"Have bought some gorgeous tops trousers , jewellery scarfs from simplicity style , good quality fab prices and , quick delivery highly pleased,nicely wrapped too good sizes always fits well many thanks ."
"Really pleased ordered a bag on the 30th July and it was delivered on the 1st of August on the basic delivery charge. It is a lovely bag for the price and a lovely colour Thank you so much"
"I think the items are Lovely"
"I received my first order this morning I am delighted with all 3 purchases. Excellent postage time and wrapped lovely in tissue paper all for 99p delivery such a bargain!! All 3 tops are of excellent quality for the price and i will be ordering again Thanks x"
"I bought a lovely straw bag from Simplicity Style, my first purchase from you. I was absolutely delighted with the bag and the speedy service, thank-you!"
"Excellent quality clothing at very reasonable prices. Very stylish and and little different from the usual high street products. Will repeat purchase from this company and will recommend to friends."
"I've ordered quite a lot over the past year and have never been disappointed. I've even received a couple of thank you gifts, which is over and above the usual customer service. I would (and have) recommend simplicity style."
"Ordered some of the tops in the new spring 19 colours, love them!! Also got a couple of the love yourself goodie bags which were very generous indeed (I love scarves). Will definitely be putting in another order while the offer is on. I have bought from other similar online stores as I like the style but simplicity are better value and with P&P at 99p it’s my new go to site. Keep up the good work and the videos which make sizing/fit so much easier!!"
Simplicity Style is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews