Simplicity Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simplicity Style

01215820314

Tell us how Simplicity Style made you happy
I had viewed the products on Facebook however I was a bit dubious about ordering. I noticed the £5 off for new customers and decided to give it a go. I ordered the Lila joggers in size s/m. I am usually a size 14 and they fitted perfectly. The material is very comfortable and stretchy. Colours are lovely. They arrived very quickly and postage was only 99p. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Simplicity Style ...... I will be back for more.
Excellent product (M/L patterned joggers) and speedy service. Have 5 pairs now, although not all from Simplicity Style but will certainly be using you again. You are cheaper and charge less postage for the same goods! Might try the magic trousers too.
Magic crinkle trousers m/l fantastic
Really really super I'm a size 20 and they fit like a glove so so so soft and dont slip down and show a builders bum lol
Wil definitely be spending a few more pennies on these gems.
Perfect !!!!!!!
After cautiously purchasing my first order ( I was a new customer so hadn't bought from the site before) I am now hooked! Everything from the price & packaging to the quality & sizing is absolutely spot on. Have recommended to friends and will continue to do so. The 99p postage is a great incentive in itself. Give them a go, you won't be disappointed!
Magic trousers live up to name great prices too
Great service as usual and very happy with my purchase.
Bought another pair of magic trousers and will probably buy more. So comfy and stylish, it’s going to be difficult wearing anything else. Thank you
Received my lovely pink crinkle camouflage trousers today. Really happy with the quality and fit. Will definitely be ordering more.
Brilliant 👍
I ordered the white magic trousers and they look pretty good and I wear them turned up with a cuff.
One slightly negative point, for 100% comfort I felt they needed another inch or so on the length from the crotch to the waist at the back as they dipped ever so slightly.. They were fine at the front.
Having said that, I'll probably order another pair in a different colour.
They are wonderfully light to wear. would never need ironing after washing. Would dry very quickly, and weigh next to nothing in a suitcase.
Magic trousers , amazing comfy fit , I love these trousers, so much so dare I say it, I now have 8 pairs ! 🥴 winter colours and Summer. Ordering is quick and easy and delivery always quick , packaging looks special.
Thanks
😘 x
So pleased with my order love the 3 tops and great service I will definitely shop again Janet
Ordered the pale blue magic trousers, arrived today and they are perfect 👌 Great service, fast delivery and packaged well!!
Ordered some magic trousers, floral joggers and a top. Arrived quickly and I love them. I have my eye on lots more items.
Ordered a few things now, joggers, bag, top. Amazing quality, always helpful, speedy delivery lovely small business. Will definitely order again
Ordered 4 items from simplicity (including the magic trousers which are truly magic and fit like a glove) and they all arrived today! So happy with every item, everything fits perfectly. Very happy with quality and fit and amazingly nothing needs to be returned! Will be settling down tonight and ordering more items! Thank you!
Received my lovely tote bag yesterday fab sale item , nice size good quality also two gorgeous tops beautiful quality, nicely packaged too , another wee order coming up soon ladies Thankyou x
Received my order this morning
I am delighted with my purchase. Excellent postage time and wrapped lovely in tissue paper
The jumper is excellent quality for the price and i will be ordering again
Thanks x
Ordered for the first came super quick and everything is lovely fits so well, will definitely order again
Got my two pair of ankle boots this morning many thanks fit great luv them fab quality and price , luv simplicity fashion leggings brill thanks Tracy and team x
Outstanding service,price, & del my bag is beautiful. Cannot recommend this site enough thanks Julie.
Simplicity Style is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews