Simplicity Style Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simplicity Style

01215820314

Tell us how Simplicity Style made you happy

"Excellent quality clothing at very reasonable prices. Very stylish and and little different from the usual high street products. Will repeat purchase from this company and will recommend to friends."
"I've ordered quite a lot over the past year and have never been disappointed. I've even received a couple of thank you gifts, which is over and above the usual customer service. I would (and have) recommend simplicity style."
"Ordered some of the tops in the new spring 19 colours, love them!! Also got a couple of the love yourself goodie bags which were very generous indeed (I love scarves). Will definitely be putting in another order while the offer is on. I have bought from other similar online stores as I like the style but simplicity are better value and with P&P at 99p it’s my new go to site. Keep up the good work and the videos which make sizing/fit so much easier!!"
"Bought a few things from here and they are fab quality and great prices. I was also lucky enough to win one of their competitions and chose a lovely leopard print fur coat that looks very expensive! Great site, will buy again."
"Tracey was very helpful and beautiful clothes!"
"Excellent service. Product exactly as described."
"Clothes are fantastic quality I would recommend them to everyone"
"Excellent service. The bag was packaged beautifully and arrived very quickly. Love it, thank you! 5*!"
"I've bought some lovely pieces from them including some beautiful silk tops. Also the prices and postage are much more reasonable than other similar companies and there's always good communication and support from them whenever you need it. Highly recommended!"
"Service and product were both excellent 😁"
"Quality fashionable clothes for all age groups, a fast and friendly company. Will definitely keep buying from them."
"Quality products , efficient buying process, thank you."
"Loved what l bought and delivery was prompt will definitely buy again"
"Helen was amazingly polite and professional while helping track down an order. I thought I was lost in the mix due to some errors when I ordered. Great experience & I’m a happy customer!"
"Simply fabulous! Everything from the clothes to the customer service, highly recommended."
"Lovely clothes, well packaged, excellent prices."
"Love the styles and have spread the word!!! get loads of comments when I wear"
"Good quality clothes, delivery spot on couple of days turn over."
Simplicity Style is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews