www.simplicitacremations.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.simplicitacremations.co.uk

Tell us how www.simplicitacremations.co.uk made you happy

"Mum wanted a no-fuss funeral. We opted for a direct cremation followed by a life celebrating memorial service (separately as direct cremation means no-one attends). WE used Nick at Simplicita (as recommended by the Good Funeral Guide) and I can't praise him or the service he gave us highly enough. He even ensured that Mum's ashes were prepared to have 2 memorial services; one in the UK (the main one) and then I transported Mum's ashes back to Australia for the second one with just my immediate family. Nick prepared all relevant documentation for me to be able to do that. Would recommend 100 times over for anyone looking to be a bit more in control of the service where a low fuss/non-religious person is involved. Our memorial service was held in a hotel (organised by me with Mum's ashes present) and was a joyful celebration of her life."
www.simplicitacremations.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews