SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

@katieTemplar has been excellent, very efficient and processed the return very quickly, took all the hassle away from me, I'm very pleased, the company I used last time were not this professional
The process was simple and very quick. Excellent service will be using again and recommending.
I have historically always filed my own Tax Return. However the tax treatment around pensions have always confused me and so this year I decided to ask for help. SimplTax made the process very pain free. Their SimpleTaxReturn.com Portal made it easy to upload documents and then the rapid fire emails with a personal touch from Katie & Elissavet meant I felt very confident in the process. It was also educational and so I decided to up my pension contributions this year of the back of the calculations shown to me by Katie. Thank you simpltax and I will definitely use you again for my next tax return.
Great service and easy to use, would highly recommend!
Very easy to do, was so much cheaper than my usual accountant!! Katie Templar handled my claim and was efficient, communicated well, responded to all my queries and remained professional throughout. Will be using again next year
Eﹰxellent staff very helpful ﹰKatie was amazing and always responded promply to inquires.this was my first self assessment tax return and i will be keeping with the company and recommending them to others.
Everything was good
I was very happy with the tax advisor Katie. The communication was always smooth and everything was sorted out quickly. I definitely recommend the service.
Hi Urte, thanks for the amazing feedback! We pride ourselves on providing our clients with an efficient and quick service. All the best from Simpltax.
easy to deal with and allways helpfull
Hi Gary, thanks for the positive feedback. Good to hear that we helped you with your tax return. All the best from Simpltax.
No problems at all thank you Umar
Hi Christopher, thanks for the great feedback. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. All the best from Simpltax.
All very nice, quick turnaround on every query. Thankyou very much Katy for everything.
Hi Rajan, thanks for the amazing feedback. Glad to hear that you found our service quick and effective. All the best from Simpltax.
Really easy service. Used them for a self assessment tax return, took 20 mins on a phone call with them and then had the documents ready to review the next day. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Sharon, thanks for the positive review. We pride ourselves on providing an efficient and stress-free service to our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
I have just started my placement year 2 weeks ago here at Simpltax, and I already feel very comfortable with the team. Everyone has been very helpful and supportive, and have engaged me into different tasks every day. Although there is a pandemic going on, the management seems very thoughtful with providing everyone with the equipment we need to work efficiently from the office or home. Overall, my experience has been great so far.
I have been working at SimplTax for over 2 years now. Since the beginning, all of my colleagues have been amazingly supportive. It is great working for a growing company, with a knowledgeable team on a daily basis. I am massively looking forward to my future here at SimplTax!
Working for SimplTax has been a pleasure, to see a young company grow and the team get bigger every year provides an immense amount of pride and knowing that the work I put in makes a big difference makes it even better!
I have been working at SimplTax for three years. Over my time here the workplace has evolved with the time and the company adopts new technology and practices to suit the changing environment we all work in. Even now during this crisis the company is ever striving to ensure it meets the demands of both our clients and employees. With the recent change of working from home, the managers have been there every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition. I look forward to the next year ahead with SimplTax.
Would recommend
Hi Zurab, thanks for the positive feedback. All the best from Simpltax.
Very pleased with handling of my tax, quick and easy, no problems. Thank you
Hi Katrina, thanks for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on being efficient and as stress free as possible for our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
Have been a client of Simpletax for the last 3years and have had an amazing service! Andy, Manraj & Penny have all been amazing, very easy to contact and always willing to give advice when needed! Built a very good relationship and always help me when I'm stuck and will always go above and beyond. They don't just help with my company accounts but also help with all our Landlord's self-assessment (international clients) I can not recommend highly enough!
They are always helpful that is why I continue to use them
Hi Evelyn, thank you for the positive feedback. Good to hear! All the best from Simpltax.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 716 reviews