SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Very straightforward and easy to deal with!
Hi Ravi, short and sweet review! We are glad to hear you had a good experience using us. We really appreciate the feedback.
I got a little confused about how and when to pay. Something about a discount being applied and sending my bank details. This was sorted out in a few emails.
Reminders to get my figures in early were good for me.
I am a bit unclear how you apportioned allowances and portions of services counted as private use v business use, depreciation and so on but I guess I don't need to know as that's what you are paid to do. Thanks
Hi Paul. Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. We are glad our advisor was able to clarify any questions you had. Anytime you have any questions, do contact us. We are here to help! SimplTax Team.
able to help
That's what we are here to do Janek! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.
my contact was very responsive and helpful
We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, which allow for a smooth and value added service when helping clients with their tax affairs. Glad that you are satisfied. SimplTax Team.
Response within 1 hour of emailing.... Immediate response with complete detail sand outlining the process. Made what I thought would be very difficult and onerous into a very very simple and easy process.
Thank you very much for your feedback, Sue, I am glad I was able to help you! Looking forward to working with you again in the future! Joanna, SimplTax
Helpful service. Nice people. They explained details that our directors wanted to know and amended a couple of things that I had to change.
They needed to make some amendments on their side as well.
It's our first time when we used STR to help us with annual accounts.
Hi, thanks very much for your review. We are really appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. SimplTax!
Fast easy service
However requested a copy of p60 two weeks ago and it has not materialised
Hi Leigh, thanks very much for the positive feedback. I understand you now have everything you need. Please accept my apologies for any delay getting hold of what you were after. Speak to you soon!

James Goldstein, SimplTax MD
They understand the issues very well. Helped me on solutions I was not familiar with!
Hi Jacob, thanks very much for your great feedback, we really appreciate it. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help with - always here for a chat.

James, MD SimplTax
Simpletaxreturns managed the complex process of calculating tax return. They were responsive and helped with any queries.
Hi Richard, thanks very much for your review. We really do appreciate your feedback, and look forward to working with you in the future.

James Goldstein
MD, SimplTax
By completing the task in hand efficiently and within the time frame agreed.
We aim to be as efficient and simple as possible to ensure the process is easy and quick! We are so pleased that you are satisfied with our service. We really appreciate the feedback Vernon.
Easy to work with
despite never meeting Charles in person, the comunication not always easy and the process with HMRC slow and at times frustrating, the end result was well achieved.
Better communication between client and adviser would improve the overall performance.
just got on with getting my tax back off the tax people ,
swift response time, direct line to HMRC, knew about the process for self assessment and EIS
Hi Hans, thanks for your kind feedback we are glad you are impressed with our service, and we appreciate you taking time out to write a review. We hope you will take advantage of our referral scheme by getting a friend to use our service, not only will you receive a £25, they will also get 10% off their first invoice! Thanks again from the whole SimpleTax Team!
Provided us with our company accounts and corporation tax return very efficiently. Gave some helpful advice on VAT and expenses.
Resolved issue on my Self Assessment Tax Return that was outstanding. Had great difficulty logging onto HMRC site to complete myself. They were able to resolve problem by completing my tax return within 48 hours, even though they said it normally takes seven days. I am very happy with the service so far provided. Can recommend who had the same problem that I endured.
Hi Philip,

We're glad we were able to help!
Don't forget - if you have any friends and colleagues that need to submit a tax return, you will get paid £25 for each person you refer!

All the best,

The SimplTax Team
Everthing fine prompt service
Josh was very good in cumiacation with me all the time and kept in contact with any delays
I'm very happy