simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 29th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 23rd July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 26th June 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 1st July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 8th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have used SimplTax over the last 3 years - excellent service, good value for money and very professional teams. This year, I dealt with David Callcut, and he was incredibly efficient, helpful and professional. I have already recommended SimplTax to all of my colleagues. Thank you for making my life easier
Hi Lesia,

Thank you for the great review.
I am glad that I could help you out this year.

I hope you have a great year, I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

Many Thanks,
David
easy and simply to complete great service
Hi Damian,

Thank you very much for your great review, we really appreciate your feedback.

If you have any further queries in the future we would be happy to help.

All the best from the Simple Tax Team
Excellent, efficient and friendly service. Thank you.
Hi Simon,

Thanks very much for your kind words, I was most happy to help.

Many thanks,

Katie from Simple Tax
Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
If you have any further queries in the future we would be happy to help.

All the best from the Simple Tax Team
It was very simple to use. Anthonia seem to make it very straight forward this is the first time I have used the company but will be ready with my paper work next year. Just hand it over and done. Thanks Lynn
Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the great feedback, we appreciate it!
Speak to you again next year.
Anthonia
excellent service. very good rates and would not hesitate to recommend.
Hi Colin,

Thank you very much for your nice review. It is really appreciated and I was happy that I was able to help.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
Found Mark and the team very helpful ,and would definitely recommend them, thanks for all your help,
Hi Shirley,

We are really happy that you had a good experience. I'm glad that I was able to help and really appreciate your nice review.

Many thanks,

Very quick
Hi Colin,

Thanks for your feedback, I look forward to speaking to you in the coming year.

David from Simple Tax

Thanks for the feedback.
Our aim is to be active and hassle-free for all of our clients.

Hope to hear from you again!

The Simple Tax Team
Very convenient and easy to use service. Did everything by email or phone and fees are very competitive. Would recommend to others.
Hi Gary,

Thanks very much for your nice review, It's great to receive positive feedback, I hope to speak to you again next year.

Katie from Simple Tax
Hello Mark, Great to have spoken to you again, Just to mention that I have been in business
for 16 Years, and in that time had a few accountants, one or two made some major errors,
and have not been cheap.
Delighted to have found you and your team, many thanks for your advise and simplifying
our system. Great Job. Well Done.
Hi Peter,

Thanks very much for your nice review, it really means a lot to us. It's great to be speaking to you again and helping you out with your tax return.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
For the last 11 years I have used Simple Tax Returns for my annual requirements and have always been more than happy. This year Joseph was extremely patient and helpful. I have been reimbursed already by HMRC so can look forward to another year of happy and stress free trading. Many thanks Joseph and all the staff.
Hi John,

I really appreciate your kind words, It's always a pleasure speaking to you. If you ever need any help or advice in the future I would be happy to assist.

Joseph from Simple Tax
very quick and effective service, Anthonia Thomas very professional and responsive.
Hi Giovanni,
Thanks for the great feedback and your kind words!
We hope to speak to you again next year.
Anthonia
I have used this company for the last 2 years and i have been dealing with Mark Widdowson and i have never delt with someone so on the ball you give him your information and he gets back to u with a return,
GREAT SERVICE also saves time going back and foward with your accountant.

Mark covers everything initialy with you on your first call and will drop u a email or a call if he has missed anything out (Great service guys highly recomended.
Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for your great review, I really appreciate it and am happy I was able to work with you.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
They Guy I spoke to was very helpful and seem to understand with all the information I gave him
Hi Marishia,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Our Tax Advisers try their best to grasp our clients situations and aid them.

Hope to hear from you again!

Simple Tax Team
I am a non-resident landlord and for me this service is ideal, my emails have been dealt with very promptly and the tax return was prepared and sent within just a few weeks. I am very satisfied with the service provided.
Hi Isabella,
Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate it.
Hope to speak to you again next year.
Excellent
Thank you for your feedback!
Comprehensive satisfactory return
Pleased with the performance
Minor issue with time taken and spelling errors ie. Isle of Wight was spelt white
The staff is supportive in all the enquiries I made to him and gave good guidelines on all.
Hi Lara,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank You!

Simple Tax Return
Very very helpful, guidance was so clear, perfectly followed, 👏👍😊
Hi Alma,

Thanks very much for your positive review, it was great to work with you and help you get your tax return completed.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
Very good and quick service, Excellent
Hi Michele,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I greatly appreciate it and was happy to work with you.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
Very thankful for all the help l got from your staff. They spent a lot of time helping me through the. online emails as l hadn't got a clue how to sign my lpad. I am very grateful to them many thanks Katrina Johnson
Hi Katrina,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Our aim is to make the process quick and easy using the best of our knowledge to help our clients.

We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Simple Tax Team