SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Simpletax provide a very good service . Henri who dealt with my return was spot on in every manner .Would definitely recommend.
Filed a simple Self assessment tax return with an additional income from a LLP (partnership). Despite telling my advisor it would need to be recorded as income they were telling me it should be taxed as dividends. Again having told them this was certainly not the case they then finally agreed. .. secondly upon having filed (And paid) I then received a letter from HMRC telling me the national insurance calculation was wrong to the tune of ~£3000 overpayment... absolutely not ideal. Not offered a refund. Advisor was a nice guy and communicative but I should not be telling them how to do their job. Absolutely basic failings. Now £3000 worse off until I pay my next tax bill.. not as if I wanted that money to do something with it anyway..
This is my third year of using Simply Tax . My Tax Advisor is very patient with me . I now have a good understanding of Tax Returns due to their help . An excellent service
Hi Shane, thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear that we helped you understand better Tax Returns. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Simpltax team.
Good communication
Hi Veronica

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Here at SimplTax, we pride ourselves on delivering prompt communication with all our clients. We look forward to you using our service again in the future.

Kind regards

Joseph
I'm not going to say that I'm unhappy but I did feel a bit disappointed when your advisors took so long to reply to my requests.
It took multiple attempts to get them to start engaging.
The whole process felt very robot like - no personalised or tailored answers or even suggestions - that made feel very uncomfortable dealing with your company.
In previous year I dealt with Mark Widdowson who was very good and answered any of my questions swiftly - he really did make an effort to make feel comfortable using your services.

For next year, I will be considering other companies very seriously.

I know I'm paying you thousands of pounds but still my tax return is not that complex and after all you do have software that help you automate quite a lot of processes.
Hi Botir,

Thank you for your feedback. It is really important that you are happy, I have reached out to you by email with some suggestions I have, and I am hoping I can clarify any queries.

Kind regards

Penny
Excellent service, very fast completion and at a good price
Thanks for the positive feedback Nicholas. Glad to hear that! All the best from Simpltax.
Quick and easy over email. They used information from my previous year's return to make this year faster.
Hi Gareth, thanks for the great feedback. We always try to provide a quick and stress free service to our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
Dealt with Henri and received a great service. This is the second time I have used this company to file my tax return & has an excellent service. Emails were responded to promptly & my refund was paid promptly into my account. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends/ family. Keep up the great work. Dale
Hi Dalbir,

Thank you for the great review! Always here to help and make the process as simple and easy as it can be.

Look forward to speaking again soon for your next tax return.

Many Thanks
Henri & Simpletax Team
Very easy to deal and answered my question promptly.
Thanks for the positive feedback Raymond. Glad to hear that. Simpltax team.
Prompt and efficient service that takes away the headache of completing a tax return. Good value for money. Highly recommend.
Hi Lina, thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that and we look forward to working with you again soon. Simpltax team.
The service this year was awful. I had to constantly chase to find out the status of my return. I was told I provided all of the necessary info. Weeks later I receive an alarming email from your team telling me the deadline is approaching.
Good service, simple to use.
Hi James, thanks for the great review. All the best from Simpltax.
. Quick to respond and eager to help. The system makes submitting files easy.
Hi Julia and thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you had an easy and stress free experience with us. All the best from Simpltax.
Good response to my questions good advice and very professional. When they said they would call you back They Did
Thanks for the excellent feedback Thomas. We always try to respond to our clients as soon as possible and meet their needs. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Simpltax team.
quick, helpful and informative.
Hi Mark, thank you for the positive feedback. Great to hear! All the best from Simpltax.
To long cept getting lied to
I have been with Simple Tax Returns for 2 years, they are professional, efficient, and prompt, no query or clarification is too much! They always had time to answer my questions. Do not hesitate to use them.
Hi Ratanbai, thanks for the great feedback. We pride ourselves on proving a professional and helpful service for our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
They made my self tax a lot easy to sort out and with being a foster mum its one thing I don't have to worry about any more
Hi Linda, thanks for the positive feedback. It's great to hear that. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Simpltax team.
Excellent
Thank you Chaitanya!
They sorted my tax returns swiftly and efficiently but I had to change tax advisor midway.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 712 reviews