SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Quick and easy with great telephone support. Great value for money.
Hi Gareth, thanks for your review! We are happy to hear you had great service with us! We look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best, the SimplTax team!
Kept my tax bill down to an affordable sum.
Hi Sebastian, thanks for the review! It is so great to hear that we kept your tax bill down! We look forward to completing your taxes next year! All the best, the SimplTax team!
Quick turnaround
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the review! We are delighted that you had a positive experience with us! We look forward to completing your tax returns in the future! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
They were very informative and easy to work with. They probably took a bit too long to respond to emails but generally good customer service all round.
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the review! We are delighted that you found our service easy, as we aim to make the tax return process as simple as possible for our clients. We are known for making our clients feel valued, so I am sorry that we didn't reply to your emails promptly, as this is usually not the case! We look forward to completing your tax returns again in the future! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
Preparing, reviewing and submitting my tax returns.
Hi, thanks for the review! We are glad you had a positive experience with us, and we look forward to completing your tax returns in the future! All the best, the SimplTax team
Good service.
Hi Farid, We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, to ensure you receive the best service. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks! All the best, James C from the SimplTax Team
Im not sure what to say.... usually i got between 2000 - 3000 £
This year ruffly 700£ and 199£ a fined yesterday for the reason of doing late my self assessment. I think 4 stars is more the enough
Hi Stefan, thanks for your review! We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed. We would love to speak with you about your experience if you would like. Please don't hesitate to call us at 0330 111 7662. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future. All the best, the SimplTax team!
The only reason you don't get a 5? is because personally I think you're percentage take is ridiculous other than that not a fault perect customer service and everything was simple bein this was my first tax rebate!
Hi George,

Thanks for your positive review. It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax. Regarding our fees, we try to be as competitive as possible. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James C from the SimplTax Team
Simpletax were very professional and helpful. They helped me through every stage of the tax returns for both myself and husband.
I was able to contact them easily and was given good advice.
The tax was sorted out quickly and was advised every step of the way
Hi Joanne,

It is a pleasure to read your review. We aim to be efficient and informative when completing a tax return and it is great to hear that we achieved that. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James C from the SimplTax Team
it very easy and good to use
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your positive review. It is nice to hear that you were happy with our service. See you when it is time to sort out your next tax return! . Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James C from the SimplTax Team
First time I have had to do self assessment and simple tax returns made it much easier. Good communication and always helpful. Will defiantly be using them again.
We're delighted to know that you were pleased with our service Gareth. Hope to continue helping you in future years. Thanks for the feedback.
Efficient, helpful and simple to use.
Hi Alison, we appreciate your feedback and we are glad that your tax affairs were dealt with quickly, we do try our best to provide a helpful and simple service.
Very fast and efficient service very happy
Thanks for the review Patrick - it is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer!
It all went fairly smoothly as far as I know. I haven't heard anything final from HMRC yet and haven't had confirmation that my returns went through OK. I got a letter from the Tax Office with a number which I gave to you for you to inform the Tax Office of but I have heard nothing since. I would just like to know that it has all been dealt with satisfactorily.
The stress and worry of doing my tax return this year was daunting. It made life much easier to get someone like yourselves to sort it which you did very well
Hi David, filing a tax return can be quite daunting and that is why we are here to help! I am pleased to hear that we were able to take away the stress associated with this process too. Thank you for the review.
Fast no hassle...but bit pricey
Talked me through the process
Alex, we always endeavour to look after our clients and be helpful throughout! Look forward to working with you again in the future. We really appreciate the feedback.
Professional attitude. Prompt replies.
We strive to be efficient and simple to make the process quick and easy! It is always great to hear that we are achieving what we set out to achieve, thank you very much for your positive review Viktor.
very quick and easy
Thanks for the review Georgina - it is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer!
I've not as yet received my rebate,but staff we're very professional
Thanks for your review Darren! We strive to operate in a professional manner. Relating to your refund, once we file a return it is up-to HMRC to determine how long they take to make a repayment. We do everything we can to speed things up and to keep our customers informed, which we will do in this case too.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 716 reviews