SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Rang and emailed Karenveer 4 or 5 times trying to get a answer as to why I have no tax rebate after being told I have a rebate coming.
No answers, just he's opinion on what he thinks may have happened.
Nice guys but now worried there not doing there job properly.
Absolutely brilliant both Karanveer and David were superb the account was in a bit if a mess but both these people were so helpful that the accounts were submitted on time. Very very happy with Simple Tax Returns thankyou
Hi Graham, thanks for the great review. Happy to hear that we helped you with your accounts. All the best from Simpltax.
The people at simpletax returns are all very nice but the service isn't a patch on the Numberjuice guys who they took over from. I'm forever having to chase for information, even though i have said many times when my payroll is I get my payslip up to 2 weeks after.
I missed the email in June regarding end of year accounts to which I have just remembered and no one has chased me it's now August and they are due the end of the month. When i phone i often get passed round to different people. Feels like taking over Numberjuice they don't have enough staff for customers.
QUICK... SIMPLE... BRILLIANT and CHEAP.. Katie looks after my tax affairs. She replies to every email almost instantly.. makes me feel like i Have V.I.P Status.. Highly recommendable service.
Hi Junior, thanks for the amazing review. Great to hear that you feel that way! All the best from Simpltax.
Quick friendly service, have an answer to all your tax queries, year end tax is not a nightmare anymore. Thanks guys
Really appreciate the great feedback Graham. We pride ourselves on providing a hassle free service for our clients. Simpltax team.
Very simple tax
Thanks for the positive feedback Simon. Simpltax team.
a company that is responsive to your time frames even if you are a last minute kind of person - however need to tidy up their systems as I was not able to access the system to sign off my tax return submission.
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review.

We endeavour to assist all our clients.
Our colleagues are always available to talk you though the approval system if you need any assistance.

Best regards
The Simple Tax Team.
Great, simple and courteous service with complete peace of mind.
I would recommend Simple Tax Returns to all.
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your review .

We will always try to make the process as simple and efficient for our customers as possible.

Have a productive day,

So very helpful
Nothing was to much trouble.
Very happy we your services
The English tax system
I can't understand
So thanks for all your help.
Hi Colette,

Thank you for your review.

At simple tax we strive to make your experience as smooth and as trouble free as possible. We hope to assist you again in the future.

The Simple Tax Team
As I have never had to do a tax return before, I don't find your team very helpful.
Hi Josh,
At Simple Tax we try to make the process as simple as possible for people new to self-assessment. I'd really like to understand where things were not helpful, Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.
I found Simple Tax Returns to be a fast and efficient company. My concerns with my tax affairs were quickly alleviated thanks to the efficiency and professionalism of their team. Any enquiries were quickly responded to and I would be pleased to recommend their services.
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review.
We pride ourselves with our dedication to customer relations.
Very friendy
Hi Abul, thanks for the positive feedback. All the best from Simpltax.
Very simple to sort it out, very friendly and helpful stuff, I glad i choose such as simpletaxreturn company for my taxes β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you for your review.

As always we want to offer our clients a hassle free service.
We look forward to helping you in the future.

Best Wishes,
The Simple Tax Team.
Quick, accurate and a great service
Transparency & reliability

We strive to offer all our clients a service which they can count on every year.

Excellent.
Thank you for your rating.
We look forward to assisting you again.

The Simple Tax Team
Quite often we are reminded of this slogan..."Keep Calm!" Weather you have a tax inquiry or at the worst end of redressing your tax affairs with HMRC, Simpletax has proven itself to be a trusted partner, with dedicated and experienced advisors worthy of the expertise you would normally get from a multimillion pound specialist tax firm. From a personal standpoint, I would never contemplate on moving away from Simpletax for it is the human element of their service that really strengthen their professionalism.
Hi Atiqur,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

At Simple tax we aim to provide a professional service who is always available to assist with any tax matters you may have.

We look forward to helping you in the future.

Best Wishes
The Simple Tax Team
Many thanks to Joseph and Henri for listening understanding and resolving my Tax issues in a most professional and prompt manner , I would 100% recommended Simple Tax Returns .
Thanks again to Henri for sorting and winning my appeal even during this pandemic provided 1st Class Service.
Hi Simon,

Thank you for the great review! Always here to help and make the process as simple and easy as it can be.

Look forward to speaking again soon for your next tax return.

Many Thanks
The Simpletax Team
no response to follow ups
Hi Mansahib,

We are very sorry to hear that you had this experience with SimplTax.
We really strive to communicate with our clients frequently and keep them updated about their tax return.

We would really love to talk to you about this experience if you would like, so please don't hesitate to call us at 0330 111 7662.
We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
The SimplTax team
Answered our questions well and timely
Hi Simon, thanks for the great review. Happy to hear that our service was to your satisfactory. All the best from Simpltax.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 712 reviews