SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

SimplTax has looked after my small business for years. It is very reassuring to be able to handover my books and know that my tax affairs are dealt with promptly and in a way that I can understand. I appreciate how the content of my books are reviewed and discussed with me and there is a formal way for me to agree to the outcome before they are submitted. Simpltax has supported me during the Covid19 Pandemic by letting me have regular updates on political changes that affect or can help my business. I would very much recommend SimplTax to those who wish to have their tax affairs taken care of in a speedy effective manner and at an affordable price. Regards. Anne Power
No complaints. very efficient
Really appreciate the positive feedback Russell. We look forward to working with you again. All the best from Simpltax.
Excellent professional service
Hi David, thanks for the great feedback. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Simpltax Team.
Haven’t submitted a VAT on my behalf for nearly 8 months and will not respond to emails. Service seems to have declined significantly over the past year and a half.
Rang and emailed Karenveer 4 or 5 times trying to get a answer as to why I have no tax rebate after being told I have a rebate coming. No answers, just he's opinion on what he thinks may have happened. Nice guys but now worried there not doing there job properly.
Absolutely brilliant both Karanveer and David were superb the account was in a bit if a mess but both these people were so helpful that the accounts were submitted on time. Very very happy with Simple Tax Returns thankyou
Hi Graham, thanks for the great review. Happy to hear that we helped you with your accounts. All the best from Simpltax.
The people at simpletax returns are all very nice but the service isn't a patch on the Numberjuice guys who they took over from. I'm forever having to chase for information, even though i have said many times when my payroll is I get my payslip up to 2 weeks after. I missed the email in June regarding end of year accounts to which I have just remembered and no one has chased me it's now August and they are due the end of the month. When i phone i often get passed round to different people. Feels like taking over Numberjuice they don't have enough staff for customers.
QUICK... SIMPLE... BRILLIANT and CHEAP.. Katie looks after my tax affairs. She replies to every email almost instantly.. makes me feel like i Have V.I.P Status.. Highly recommendable service.
Hi Junior, thanks for the amazing review. Great to hear that you feel that way! All the best from Simpltax.
Quick friendly service, have an answer to all your tax queries, year end tax is not a nightmare anymore. Thanks guys
Really appreciate the great feedback Graham. We pride ourselves on providing a hassle free service for our clients. Simpltax team.
Very simple tax
Thanks for the positive feedback Simon. Simpltax team.
a company that is responsive to your time frames even if you are a last minute kind of person - however need to tidy up their systems as I was not able to access the system to sign off my tax return submission.
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review. We endeavour to assist all our clients. Our colleagues are always available to talk you though the approval system if you need any assistance. Best regards The Simple Tax Team.
Great, simple and courteous service with complete peace of mind. I would recommend Simple Tax Returns to all.
Hi Muhammad, Thank you for your review . We will always try to make the process as simple and efficient for our customers as possible. Have a productive day, The Simple Tax Team.
So very helpful Nothing was to much trouble. Very happy we your services The English tax system I can't understand So thanks for all your help.
Hi Colette, Thank you for your review. At simple tax we strive to make your experience as smooth and as trouble free as possible. We hope to assist you again in the future. Many thanks, The Simple Tax Team
As I have never had to do a tax return before, I don't find your team very helpful.
Hi Josh, At Simple Tax we try to make the process as simple as possible for people new to self-assessment. I'd really like to understand where things were not helpful, Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.
I found Simple Tax Returns to be a fast and efficient company. My concerns with my tax affairs were quickly alleviated thanks to the efficiency and professionalism of their team. Any enquiries were quickly responded to and I would be pleased to recommend their services.
Hi Karen, Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves with our dedication to customer relations. Many thanks, The Simple Tax Team.
Very friendy
Hi Abul, thanks for the positive feedback. All the best from Simpltax.
Very simple to sort it out, very friendly and helpful stuff, I glad i choose such as simpletaxreturn company for my taxes ☺️👍👍
Thank you for your review. As always we want to offer our clients a hassle free service. We look forward to helping you in the future. Best Wishes, The Simple Tax Team.
Quick, accurate and a great service
Transparency & reliability
Thank you for your review, We strive to offer all our clients a service which they can count on every year. Many thanks, The Simple Tax Team
Excellent.
Thank you for your rating. We look forward to assisting you again. Many thanks, The Simple Tax Team
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 716 reviews