SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Have been a client of Simpletax for the last 3years and have had an amazing service!
Andy, Manraj & Penny have all been amazing, very easy to contact and always willing to give advice when needed! Built a very good relationship and always help me when I'm stuck and will always go above and beyond. They don't just help with my company accounts but also help with all our Landlord's self-assessment (international clients) I can not recommend highly enough!
They are always helpful that is why I continue to use them
Hi Evelyn, thank you for the positive feedback. Good to hear! All the best from Simpltax.
I have appointed Simpltax to do the tax return for me for two years. Their performance is more than satisfaction and no doubt I will continue to ask them to help me for the coming year.
Hi Wing, thanks for the great feedback! Looking forward to working with you again soon. All the best from Simpltax.
I started using them to do corporation tax when i was behind and getting nasty letters from HMRC!
Within a week it was sorted
I have used them ever since and they provide an excellent and worry free service.
Totally recommend them
Hi John, thank you for your positive feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a quick and stress free service. All the best from Simpltax.
Very helpful
Hi Christopher, thanks for the amazing review. All the best from Simpltax.
Very quick to respond to emails and to complete tax returns
Hi Joseph, thanks for the amazing review! We pride ourselves on providing a quick and efficient service for our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
Very supportive and efficient. Any time I wanted support or advise it was taken seriously and dealt with promptly.
Hi Miftau, thanks for the positive feedback. We are taking pride into being professional and efficient. All the best from Simpletax.
All Good for the basic tax .But I paid 6k in fines for 2018/19 and can't get that . Now during Covid when I now unemployed I would have expected a call back to see how we could mitigate this. Tax advisor was great but this is a very low level business in terms of advice.

A smart company would be finding ways to help me reclaim that now. So very good on basics, no good on going forwards with your tax or business.
Very easy. Really good communication
Hi Paul, thanks for the positive review. We try to understand our clients' needs. All the best from Simpltax.
A very good service provided , very helpful
Hi Richard, thanks for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on being quick and efficient for our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
Penny ensured my experience was pain free, quick, effective and very efficient. This is my second year using the service and I will continue in the future.
Hi Nicola, thanks for the great review. We pride ourselves on providing a stress free and efficient service for our clients. All the best from Simpltax.
Excellent service in a simplified way
Hi Flavian, thanks for the positive feedback. Good to hear! All the best from Simpltax.
They are very unprofessional in dealing with your tax refund and over priced for what they do I done all the running around basically everything and they just asked to be paid at the end of it all I had to constantly chase them have all the emails as proof if anyone wants use someone else please πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I’ve dealt with Katie for the past few years and she’s been brilliant.
Fast, easy to work with and knowledgeable.
Shaun
Top customer service, helpful and professional.
Hi Anthony, thanks for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. Simpltax Team.
Excellent service no hassle very helpful
Thanks for the great feedback Ian. Really appreciate it. Simpltax Team.
Simply simple
Hi Daniel, thanks for the great review. All the best from Simpltax.
Very good and professional I have used them for 3 years and will be again
Hi Norman, thanks for the amazing review. Looking forward to working with you again soon. All the best from Simpltax.
SimplTax has looked after my small business for years. It is very reassuring to be able to handover my books and know that my tax affairs are dealt with promptly and in a way that I can understand. I appreciate how the content of my books are reviewed and discussed with me and there is a formal way for me to agree to the outcome before they are submitted. Simpltax has supported me during the Covid19 Pandemic by letting me have regular updates on political changes that affect or can help my business. I would very much recommend SimplTax to those who wish to have their tax affairs taken care of in a speedy effective manner and at an affordable price. Regards. Anne Power
No complaints. very efficient
Really appreciate the positive feedback Russell. We look forward to working with you again. All the best from Simpltax.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 714 reviews