simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

"Great communication fast return calls nice people to work with"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Penny is always available to take calls and pleasant to deal with"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very professional, five star service"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Spot on dedicated approach to sorting a great deal of tax issues. 8 tax returns completed and a great outcome many thanks"
"It was genuinely so simple. My questions were answered and everything was done seamlessly"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was stressed and panicked about submitting my last two tax returns. i had recently become self employed and had no idea where to begin. Seeking advice from others and online boggled my mind even further. would lose sleep over it. Mark was brilliant. Broke everything down into small very manageable steps and the whole process as complete very quickly. Great big weight off my shoulders for the new year. Highly recommended to those who are newly self employed, or those who has let their tax returns get out of hand."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service , always a quick response to any of our enquiries , tax return was pain free."
"Quick and simple"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simpletaxreturns helped me succesfully resolve a long term issue that had resulted in substantial fines being levied. These fines were rescinded as a result of the work undertaken by simpletaxreturns."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Penny is amazing and the service is impeccable. Can't recommend them enough! Opening"
"Prompt efficient service"
"Good support"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Katie Templar was outstanding from very start. Professional and very knowledgeable. All I requested and challenged was met with care and consideration. End result Simpletax returns delivered... and honestly so grateful."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was very confused and anxious about filing my tax return, firstly because it was very late and secondly because I didn't know anything about what I was meant to do. Not a single thing. Katie put my mind at rest and took me through the process step by step so that I understood what info I had to find and how and where to find it. She was very patient and professional and I definitely felt I was in safe hands throughout."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"got me a decent amount of money back"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Was very kind and patient. Thank you very much."
Hi Vanya,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am glad you were pleased with the service.

Many thanks again!
Penny
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simple Straightforward & easy. Took all the worry out of the process. Happy to use again next year."
Hi Lynn, we appreciate the positive review! Glad we could make it easy for you. Look forward to doing yours and Ronald's tax returns next year! - Joseph
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Always in touch, easy to deal with and very efficient."
Hi Peter, thanks for the positive review! It was lovely speaking to you. We look forward to doing your tax return next year! - Joseph.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Antonia was so helpful this year ( my second with simply tax) and appreciate a lot the calm I feel when I have been through everything due to her knowledge and ability to help . It was a more complicated return this year and I was a bit lost ! All is ok now!"
Hi Shane, thanks for the great review! Here at Simple Tax, we aim to make the process of completing your tax return as stress-free as possible, even the complicated ones! Speak to you next year! - Anthonia
How was your Tax Advisor?
"very helpful and easy to contact nothing to much trouble"
Dear Janet,
Thank you for the kind review. I was happy to be of help to you and assist in getting your situation sorted. I know that it can be daunting at times when you have a lot of information to sort out, so it was great to be able to help you through it.
I look forward to helping you with your next return.
Many thanks