simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
Excellent service, very fast completion and at a good price
How was your Tax Advisor?
Quick and easy over email. They used information from my previous year's return to make this year faster.
How was your Tax Advisor?
Dealt with Henri and received a great service. This is the second time I have used this company to file my tax return & has an excellent service. Emails were responded to promptly & my refund was paid promptly into my account. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends/ family. Keep up the great work. Dale
Hi Dalbir,

Thank you for the great review! Always here to help and make the process as simple and easy as it can be.

Look forward to speaking again soon for your next tax return.

Many Thanks
Henri & Simpletax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
Very easy to deal and answered my question promptly.
How was your Tax Advisor?
Prompt and efficient service that takes away the headache of completing a tax return. Good value for money. Highly recommend.
How was your Tax Advisor?
The service this year was awful. I had to constantly chase to find out the status of my return. I was told I provided all of the necessary info. Weeks later I receive an alarming email from your team telling me the deadline is approaching.
How was your Tax Advisor?
Good service, simple to use.
How was your Tax Advisor?
. Quick to respond and eager to help. The system makes submitting files easy.
How was your Tax Advisor?
Good response to my questions good advice and very professional. When they said they would call you back They Did
How was your Tax Advisor?
quick, helpful and informative.
How was your Tax Advisor?
To long cept getting lied to
How was your Tax Advisor?
I have been with Simple Tax Returns for 2 years, they are professional, efficient, and prompt, no query or clarification is too much! They always had time to answer my questions. Do not hesitate to use them.
How was your Tax Advisor?
They made my self tax a lot easy to sort out and with being a foster mum its one thing I don't have to worry about any more
Excellent
How was your Tax Advisor?
They sorted my tax returns swiftly and efficiently but I had to change tax advisor midway.
How was your Tax Advisor?
Efficient Quickly reply to queries Understand client need and adjust service according
Great service
great service
How was your Tax Advisor?
I had to keep emailing to get updates I paid for a service that I did not receive as I felt like I done all the chasing for me to get updates on my tax return I did not feel satisfied with their services
How was your Tax Advisor?
Fast and efficient service. All done electronically by email.
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.73 based on 647 reviews