Simpl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simpl
Read Simpl Reviews

About Simpl:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@simpl.uk.com

103, High Street, Waltham Cross

Simple and friendly service no complications
Friendly helpful very efficient ….. I am super thrilled that I found SimpleTax…
Great service
Simple, efficient, cheap
Friendly and polite service. Would be helpful if process was explained more thoroughly. Overall happy with simpltax.
Absolutely pain free. Everything completed by email with a fairly immediate response to any questions - which were minimal. We had an accountant who made an issue of everything and kept calling over and over again. this time the accountant was efficient, helpful, no unnecessary questions. I have already told her we will be using her next year.
@katieTemplar has been excellent, very efficient and processed the return very quickly, took all the hassle away from me, I'm very pleased, the company I used last time were not this professional
The process was simple and very quick. Excellent service will be using again and recommending.
I have historically always filed my own Tax Return. However the tax treatment around pensions have always confused me and so this year I decided to ask for help. SimplTax made the process very pain free. Their SimpleTaxReturn.com Portal made it easy to upload documents and then the rapid fire emails with a personal touch from Katie & Elissavet meant I felt very confident in the process. It was also educational and so I decided to up my pension contributions this year of the back of the calculations shown to me by Katie. Thank you simpltax and I will definitely use you again for my next tax return.
Zero information on how tax returns have been determined - expected to 'Approve' a figure provided with no context. In the end the calculated tax return by HMRC did not match that calculated by this service.
Great service and easy to use, would highly recommend!
Very easy to do, was so much cheaper than my usual accountant!! Katie Templar handled my claim and was efficient, communicated well, responded to all my queries and remained professional throughout. Will be using again next year
Eﹰxellent staff very helpful ﹰKatie was amazing and always responded promply to inquires.this was my first self assessment tax return and i will be keeping with the company and recommending them to others.
Everything was good
As a long term customer over over 4 years I would have thought that they would provide me a good level of customer service. However, they do not. They are a very poor company when there is an issue on their behalf. They changed my registered company address to their office address without notifying me. They then received post, did not forward it to me and then denied receiving it. This has left me with a legal issue. Once I asked for an apology, they have ignored my emails and not replied to me.
Very helpful when I phoned up about my tax
Hi Valerie, thanks for the great feedback. Good to hear that we helped you with your tax return. All the best from Simpltax.
I was very happy with the tax advisor Katie. The communication was always smooth and everything was sorted out quickly. I definitely recommend the service.
Hi Urte, thanks for the amazing feedback! We pride ourselves on providing our clients with an efficient and quick service. All the best from Simpltax.
easy to deal with and allways helpfull
Hi Gary, thanks for the positive feedback. Good to hear that we helped you with your tax return. All the best from Simpltax.
No problems at all thank you Umar
Hi Christopher, thanks for the great feedback. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. All the best from Simpltax.
All very nice, quick turnaround on every query. Thankyou very much Katy for everything.
Hi Rajan, thanks for the amazing feedback. Glad to hear that you found our service quick and effective. All the best from Simpltax.
Simpl is rated 4.69 based on 722 reviews