simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simon was really helpful and explained everything to me so I knew what was going on with my tax"
Hi Christopher,

I am so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! We are very passionate about keeping our clients updated throughout the entire tax return process. We look forward to working with you again! All the best, from the SimplTax team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service. All staff professional & friendly. Thank you & keep up the good work."
Hi Julie, It is great to hear that you were happy with our service! SimplTax employees pride themselves on being very professional as well as friendly. We look forward to doing your tax return next year! All the best, from the SimpleTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Not had my payment to me yet so how can I review"
"Very good"
Hi Francis, thanks for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed our service, and we look forward to working with you again! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"simpletaxreturns.com made sorting out my tax return relatively easy and definitely very quick. They were much cheaper than my usual accountant & I'm certainly using them again next year."
Hi Sarah,

We are so delighted that you had a positive experience with us! We know tax returns can be complicated, but we are adamant about making the process as quick and easy as possible for all of our clients!

All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"First time using an accountant, Anthonia made it very easy keeping me informed throughout the process, will be using again for next year!"
Hi James,

We are pleased to hear you had such excellent service with Anthonia! We are dedicated to keeping our clients informed throughout the entire tax return process. All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service. Friendly and efficient. I Received an unexpected tax refund. Highly recommend."
Hi Sharon,

We are thrilled you had such a positive experience with us! We pride ourselves on being very friendly and efficient. We look forward to working with you again the next tax year! All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"super friendly and helpful people"
Hi Alicia,

We are glad to hear your experience with us was positive. We look forward to working with you again! All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Pleasure to deal with and on the moneu"
Thanks for your review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service! We look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simply brilliant, knowledgeable and fast.. thank you"
Thanks for the positive review! We look forward to doing your future tax returns! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was struggling to complete my tax return, once I called simple tax returns I was called back immediately & within hours all of my information was recorded with the friendly & helpful assistant , Nikita. I was given reassuring advice and the whole process was easy."
Hi Jonathan,

We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Nikita! At SimplTax, we are dedicated to making the tax return process very simple and efficient! We look forward to working with you next year! All the best, the SimplTax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"My experience with Simpletax returns has been 10/10. I Had James Goldstein deal with my tax return. He made everything incredibly clear about what he needed from me, was Professional and Personable. It was sorted within a week and my mind put at rest. i cannot rate James highly enough and will be recommending him to all friends and colleagues."
Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We pride ourselves on making taxes easy for all of our clients, and glad you had such a great experience. We look forward to working with you next year! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Smooth and fast service."
Hi Yuan Yuan,

We are happy to hear you had a very smooth and fast service! We look forward to working with you next year! All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Dealt with everything very efficiently"
Hi Ailsa,

We are pleased to hear about your great experience with our service! We look forward to working with you the next tax season! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
"Friendly and helpfull"
Hi Jake,

At SimplTax, we are committed to providing a friendly and helpful service, so we are so happy to hear about your positive experience! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Efficient, effective service offered by knowledgeable people."
Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are devoted to being efficient and very helpful to all of our clients! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was told I would win an appeal I sent in to which you charged me £40 for the appeal letter, I didn’t win the appeal so was £40 plus no appeal cash back! Also I was constantly having to call Simple Tax returns for an update of what was happening with the process."
Hi Jason, we are very sorry to hear that you had this experience with SimplTax. We really strive to communicate with our clients frequently and keep them updated about their tax return. We would really love to talk to you about this experience if you would like, so please don't hesitate to call us at 0330 111 7662. We look forward to hearing from you! All the best, the SimplTax team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"As a complete novice with regards to submitting tax returns, SimplTax made the process very easy. The support and interaction from them was very good and I will definitely be using the service for my next tax return. I would highly recommend the service especially if you have no experience of having to submit tax returns."
Hi Clive,

Thank you for such a kind review! We always try to make the tax return process simple, easy, and efficient for all of our clients, so we are very happy that you had such a great experience! All the best, the SimpleTax Team!
"Simpletax was the advisor who helped me with my tax return this year. They were so professional, helpful and handled my case efficiently. Very happy with it."
Hi Qianqian,

Thank you for such a kind review! We are pleased to hear you are very happy with our service, and we look forward to working with you again! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Speedy, uncomplicated, friendly service. Dealt with my business tax return over the telephone and had it completed for my approval in 3 days."
Hi! Thanks for such a lovely review. We are so glad you had a great experience with us as we strive to make the tax return process as simple and as quick as possible for all of our clients! All the best, the SimplTax team!
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.75 based on 481 reviews