simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

400 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

IVOLVI L

How was your Tax Advisor?

Professional. Slick. Efficient. Simple. This year end for our LTD company has been a breeze!
ESPSG L

How was your Tax Advisor?

Skevy is an absolute legend, thank you.
ADSHOT L

Very nice people!
HARMONY R

How was your Tax Advisor?

My tax advisor was very patient, helpful and knowledgeable.
Definitely would recommend the company as a whole. This was the first time I had to make up company accounts and the customer service was excellent.
Jamie

How was your Tax Advisor?

it very easy and good to use
Nathan

How was your Tax Advisor?

Having never done a tax return before simpletaxreturns went through it all for me nice and easily and efficiently and made it an easy process to do, will definitely use there services again for my next tax return! Nathan
Hi Nathan, thank you very much for your positive review. We aim to make the process as efficient and simple as possible. Look forward to hearing from you again with your next tax return.
Gareth D

How was your Tax Advisor?

First time I have had to do self assessment and simple tax returns made it much easier. Good communication and always helpful. Will defiantly be using them again.
We're delighted to know that you were pleased with our service Gareth. Hope to continue helping you in future years. Thanks for the feedback.
Alison M

How was your Tax Advisor?

Efficient, helpful and simple to use.
Hi Alison, we appreciate your feedback and we are glad that your tax affairs were dealt with quickly, we do try our best to provide a helpful and simple service.
David
Verified Buyer

Very disappointed as was loyal customer . Won't be using you again !
Hi David,

Thank you for your review. I've just just tried to call you and left you a message. I'd really like to understand where things went wrong and also how we might be able to make things up for you.

Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.

Many thanks,

James
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Very fast and efficient service very happy
Thanks for the review Patrick - it is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer!
Mary

How was your Tax Advisor?

It all went fairly smoothly as far as I know. I haven't heard anything final from HMRC yet and haven't had confirmation that my returns went through OK. I got a letter from the Tax Office with a number which I gave to you for you to inform the Tax Office of but I have heard nothing since. I would just like to know that it has all been dealt with satisfactorily.
Joseph
Verified Buyer

Chib, as & when HMRC are of my back & not demanding money !

Will write proper review then.

JBW Seifert
Hi Joseph, thank you for your review. I've just just tried to call you and left you a message. I'd really like to understand where things went wrong and also how we might be able to make things up for you.

Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.

Many thanks, Chibs
Timothy

How was your Tax Advisor?

By answering all my questions and being really patient and helpful.
It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hearing from you again Timothy.
Helen

How was your Tax Advisor?

simple tax returns made the process of ensuring my Tax return was done efficiently and a timely manner advising where required on aspects of my return declaration i was not aware of.
Hi Helen! It is a pleasure to read your review. We aim to be efficient and informative when completing a tax return and it is great to hear that we achieved that. Thank you for the feedback.
CATACE 3

How was your Tax Advisor?

very good communication and fast response to all inquiries
We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that your company tax affairs were dealt with quickly, we do try our best to provide the most efficient and personal service. SimplTax Team.
DRUD S

How was your Tax Advisor?

Professional and quick in providing the service.
We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, which allow for a smooth and value added service. We appreciate the feedback Nadia.
Jason

How was your Tax Advisor?

So easy to deal with and had my tax return sorted out within the day
Hi Jason, we aim to make the process as swift as possible and as a result are able have a quick turnaround, such as you experienced. I am glad that you were satisfied with our service. Thanks for the review!
Lewis

How was your Tax Advisor?

Very helpful from the start will use the again and recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your positive review Lewis. It is nice to hear that you were happy with our service and would recommend us. See you when it is time to sort out your next tax return. SimplTax team.
David

How was your Tax Advisor?

The stress and worry of doing my tax return this year was daunting. It made life much easier to get someone like yourselves to sort it which you did very well
Hi David, filing a tax return can be quite daunting and that is why we are here to help! I am pleased to hear that we were able to take away the stress associated with this process too. Thank you for the review.
Matthew
Verified Buyer

Fast no hassle...but bit pricey
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.76 based on 400 reviews