simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Such efficient service, I never waited more than one working day for a reply to any of my email. I was always made to feel valued as an individual customer and never felt that anything was too much trouble! Will definitely be using them again!"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Katie has been absolutely brilliant"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very fast service. Seemed willing to help beyond just the completion of a few forms Good to be able to speak with people as well as deal with things online"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr Widdowson of Simpletaxreturns.com. He was professional, helpful, articulate and I would recommend this company to anyone. This is not even mentioning that the service is great value for money."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"First go all. I was late with my returns but when I contacted simple return, the consultant I was allocated did not panic. He explained everything to me, he was professional and efficient. He even re - submitted my previous year’s returns and told me how much rebate I was due and that is what I got exactly. Im very happy with simpletax, their feed are reasonable too. I’m definitely using them for my future returns."
Hi Malefu, Thank you very much for the kind praise and we look forward to working with your company in the near future.

Andy
How was your Tax Advisor?
"It was simple - the tax advisor explained everything and what was required. It was easy to submit"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I have found them helpful,informative and good value"
Hi Martin, Thanks for the great review and we look forward to working with your company in the near future!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Fantastic service. Answering very fast! Calling whenever needed. Will def keep working with them"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"effective and rapid service, easy access and good responsiveness on the phone and by e-mail"
"I got my refund ok."
Hi Chris, i am glad to see we got you your refund quickly.

Andy
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Mark Widdowson gave me an excellent service. Mark was very helpful and made it such a simple process and save me a lot of money!"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Needed to get it done urgently and SimplTax team got it done in a day. From initial call in the morning to a tax return sent out for my approval in the afternoon, followed by a submission the following morning. Happy to recommend the service to others; in fact I already have."
"Great service"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was very pleased the way simple tax: Penny the account manager that handled my self assessment tax return. She informed me of the various prices up front and guided me through the process, which she did quick and efficiently. She did a great job in making the process simple even with the penalty appeal letter. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and particularly Penny."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Fast, efficient and friends service."
Thank you so much for the feedback in regards to the service that you received from our Tax Advisor. Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you require further assistance.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Fast efficient and very helpful Clear instructions"
Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"As always excellent service from Anthonia, making my tax return simple and straightforward"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Clear communication both on the phone and via email. A very simple process and all done from start to finish within a couple of weeks"
Alexander, we appreciate your feedback while you were receiving Tax support. Should you require more support feel free to contacts us again.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Instead of struggling to complete mu IT return each year I found Mark Widdowson who was a very nice chap and who was simple and straight forward to talk with and we dealt with my problem in no time. I would be pleased to use his service again, every year."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Fast, simple and straightforward, quickly responding to e mails and calls. Katie Templar was very helpful and professional"
Thank you Lawrence for the uplifting review. Please feel free to contact us again if you require further tax support.
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.74 based on 523 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!