simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very friendly and delightful the way the tax agents communicate with and always prompt response and simple. Thank you"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Quick efficient and accurate service with minimal worry"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Really friendly and very helpful for my first ever tax return. 👍🏼"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"David Callcut made submitting my tax returns a breeze and provided the service i expected with minimal involvement from myself and David owning my tax submission."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"It was super simple - reasonable price point and very responsive."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simpletaxreturn help me to settle ny taxes easily without hassle and there staff are very considerate & easy to approach. Keep up the good work."
"Quick and easy to deal with. What more could I have asked for!"
HI Alaric

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Our aim is to make the process a lot easier and quicker for our clients.

We are looking forward to working with you in future.

Simple tax team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent team to sort out HMRC requirement. They work shoulder to shoulder and use technology all the time"
Hi Kaushik

Thank you for your feedback.
We strive to use integrate technology into our service to offer our clients a more complete package as well as meeting all reporting requirements.

Many Thanks
How was your Tax Advisor?
"STR have compiled and submitted my annual tax return now for several years. Contact, for myself initially through James and then with his designated member of staff, is always quick, friendly and efficient."
Hi Nicholas

Thank you for your feedback.
We always strive hard to provide an efficient service whilst maintaining a long-term relationship.
We strive to provide good customer service for all of our clients.

Best Wishes
Simple Tax Team
"The personnel at simple tax really do look after you and make the whole process simple and pain free.Every thing is explained to you beforehand and from there the process continues stress free. I highly recommend them and will use them again next year for my tax payment, which will be the 3rd year of using there service."
Hi Rickford,

Thank you for your feedback. Our aim is to make the lives of our clients easier by keeping the process simple and we are glad that we were able to do that.

Looking forward to working with you in the future.

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Prompt response and good service."
Hi Jennyfer,

We really appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide quick and efficient services to our clients.

Hi Jennyfer,

We really appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide quick and efficient services to our customers.

Best Wishes
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Harassment per e mail to write a review"
Hi Diccon,

I understand that Mark has just given you a quick call regarding the emails we have sent you asking you to write a review.

I can see that you already left us a great review before and we really appreciate your feedback.

We apologize for the repeated request for another review and we have contacted our admin team to prevent this from happening again. Our system should be set so that our clients do not receive more than 3 emails in total.

Thank you for your feedback once again.

Best wishes!

The SimplTax team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I'm very happy with Simpletaxreturns's service! They've been very helpful and responsive from the first email until the end. My tax return process was very smooth and easy and I'll be happy to choose them again next time! Happy to recommend!"
Thanks for your review Giuseppe, we appreciate it greatly and I was happy to help you out with your return.

Katie from Simple Tax
"This is the second time am using them" the first time we had a little problem" but got sorted in the end" me personally How people talk to me is very important" manners don't cost a thing so why wouldn't you have them" & Joseph Whitehead good guy that's why I'll always use them."
Hi Nigel,

I really appreciate the positive review!

It is always a pleasure dealing with you. Quality customer service is a priority here at SimplTax, so this means a lot. We look forward to helping you complete your returns in the future!

All the best,

Joseph
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your feedback.

We strive to provide a friendly and efficient service for all of our clients and we are pleased that we provided this for you, in the end, overcoming the issue.

Looking forward to working with you in the future.

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Wouldn’t use anyone else. Katie gives strong sound advice and never steers me wrong. Saves me a fortune as being able to just pass everything to them to handle and for me to just pay is a God send!"
Hi Colin,

Thank you for the great review! Always here to help and make the process as simple and easy as can be.

Look forward to speaking again soon for your next tax return and a good catch up!

Many thanks,
Katie
How was your Tax Advisor?
"you gave me an excellent advise and you were a very good help to me , thank you"
Hi Jacek,

Thank you very much for your positive review, we really appreciate your feedback and would love to help you out again.

Yours,

The SimplTax Team
Hi Jacek,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are really pleased that you were satisfied with the service.

Here at SimplTax we pride ourselves on giving good advice to our clients and we look forward to helping you further in the future.

Best wishes,

The SimplTax team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I have used SimplTax over the last 2 years - excellent service, good value for money and very professional teams; special thanks to Penny and Katie"
Hi Dimitra,

Thank you for your kind words! We are really pleased that you were satisfied with the service for 2 years in a row!

We appreciate you as an ongoing customer and will look forward to helping you out with your next tax return!

Penny & the SimplTax team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Fast efficient friendly service .. Katie Templar was very good .. thx v much"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"It is amazing work in with us Thank you very much"
Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I was happy to help you out with your tax return and am always happy to have a chat if you want to call the office.

All the best,

Mark from Simple Tax
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I have used SimplTax over the last 3 years - excellent service, good value for money and very professional teams. This year, I dealt with David Callcut, and he was incredibly efficient, helpful and professional. I have already recommended SimplTax to all of my colleagues. Thank you for making my life easier"
Hi Lesia,

Thank you for the great review.
I am glad that I could help you out this year.

I hope you have a great year, I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

Many Thanks,