simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 29th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 23rd July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 26th June 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 1st July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 8th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
a company that is responsive to your time frames even if you are a last minute kind of person - however need to tidy up their systems as I was not able to access the system to sign off my tax return submission.
Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review.

We endeavour to assist all our clients.
Our colleagues are always available to talk you though the approval system if you need any assistance.

Best regards
The Simple Tax Team.
Great, simple and courteous service with complete peace of mind.
I would recommend Simple Tax Returns to all.
Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your review .

We will always try to make the process as simple and efficient for our customers as possible.

Have a productive day,

So very helpful
Nothing was to much trouble.
Very happy we your services
The English tax system
I can't understand
So thanks for all your help.
Hi Colette,

Thank you for your review.

At simple tax we strive to make your experience as smooth and as trouble free as possible. We hope to assist you again in the future.

The Simple Tax Team
As I have never had to do a tax return before, I don't find your team very helpful.
Hi Josh,
At Simple Tax we try to make the process as simple as possible for people new to self-assessment. I'd really like to understand where things were not helpful, Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.
If you have any concerns about your tax affairs, Simple Tax Returns are a professional and reliable Company and offer reasonable rates for their services. Any concerns and queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would be pleased to recommend their servIces.
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review.
We pride ourselves with our dedication to customer relations.
Very friendy
Very simple to sort it out, very friendly and helpful stuff, I glad i choose such as simpletaxreturn company for my taxes ☺️👍👍
Thank you for your review.

As always we want to offer our clients a hassle free service.
We look forward to helping you in the future.

Best Wishes,
The Simple Tax Team.
Quick, accurate and a great service
Transparency & reliability

We strive to offer all our clients a service which they can count on every year.

Excellent.
Thank you for your rating.
We look forward to assisting you again.

The Simple Tax Team
Quite often we are reminded of this slogan..."Keep Calm!" Weather you have a tax inquiry or at the worst end of redressing your tax affairs with HMRC, Simpletax has proven itself to be a trusted partner, with dedicated and experienced advisors worthy of the expertise you would normally get from a multimillion pound specialist tax firm. From a personal standpoint, I would never contemplate on moving away from Simpletax for it is the human element of their service that really strengthen their professionalism.
Hi Atiqur,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

At Simple tax we aim to provide a professional service who is always available to assist with any tax matters you may have.

We look forward to helping you in the future.

Best Wishes
The Simple Tax Team
Many thanks to Joseph and Henri for listening understanding and resolving my Tax issues in a most professional and prompt manner , I would 100% recommended Simple Tax Returns .
Thanks again to Henri for sorting and winning my appeal even during this pandemic provided 1st Class Service.
Hi Simon,

Thank you for the great review! Always here to help and make the process as simple and easy as it can be.

Look forward to speaking again soon for your next tax return.

Many Thanks
The Simpletax Team
no response to follow ups
Hi Mansahib,

We are very sorry to hear that you had this experience with SimplTax.
We really strive to communicate with our clients frequently and keep them updated about their tax return.

We would really love to talk to you about this experience if you would like, so please don't hesitate to call us at 0330 111 7662.
We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
The SimplTax team
Answered our questions well and timely
Simpletax provide a very good service . Henri who dealt with my return was spot on in every manner .Would definitely recommend.
Filed a simple Self assessment tax return with an additional income from a LLP (partnership). Despite telling my advisor it would need to be recorded as income they were telling me it should be taxed as dividends. Again having told them this was certainly not the case they then finally agreed. .. secondly upon having filed (And paid) I then received a letter from HMRC telling me the national insurance calculation was wrong to the tune of ~£3000 overpayment... absolutely not ideal. Not offered a refund. Advisor was a nice guy and communicative but I should not be telling them how to do their job. Absolutely basic failings. Now £3000 worse off until I pay my next tax bill.. not as if I wanted that money to do something with it anyway..
This is my third year of using Simply Tax . My Tax Advisor is very patient with me . I now have a good understanding of Tax Returns due to their help . An excellent service
Good communication
Hi Veronica

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Here at SimplTax, we pride ourselves on delivering prompt communication with all our clients. We look forward to you using our service again in the future.

Kind regards

Joseph
I'm not going to say that I'm unhappy but I did feel a bit disappointed when your advisors took so long to reply to my requests.
It took multiple attempts to get them to start engaging.
The whole process felt very robot like - no personalised or tailored answers or even suggestions - that made feel very uncomfortable dealing with your company.
In previous year I dealt with Mark Widdowson who was very good and answered any of my questions swiftly - he really did make an effort to make feel comfortable using your services.

For next year, I will be considering other companies very seriously.

I know I'm paying you thousands of pounds but still my tax return is not that complex and after all you do have software that help you automate quite a lot of processes.
Hi Botir,

Thank you for your feedback. It is really important that you are happy, I have reached out to you by email with some suggestions I have, and I am hoping I can clarify any queries.

Kind regards

Penny
Excellent service, very fast completion and at a good price
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.71 based on 666 reviews