simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
"The staff is supportive in all the enquiries I made to him and gave good guidelines on all."
"Very very helpful, guidance was so clear, perfectly followed, 👏👍😊"
Hi Alma,

Thanks very much for your positive review, it was great to work with you and help you get your tax return completed.

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very good and quick service, Excellent"
Hi Michele,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I greatly appreciate it and was happy to work with you.

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very thankful for all the help l got from your staff. They spent a lot of time helping me through the. online emails as l hadn't got a clue how to sign my lpad. I am very grateful to them many thanks Katrina Johnson"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"They was pro active and communication was great"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service, very professional, quick on getting results, great help especially from Andy and the team. I would highly recommend to everyone."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was amazed at the level of prompt client service and follow-up. Mark was really helpful and patient in answering and resolving my questions. The Return was filed promptly and in good time. I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to avoid the hassles of filing their return on their own. I will definitely be using your service for next year as well."
Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for your kind review, I am happy that I was able to help and get everything sorted for you. I very much look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Many thanks from Mark at Simple Tax Returns
How was your Tax Advisor?
"very good service will use again"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Sympathetic, patient and helpful. They took a lot of the stress out of everything for me."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"It was my first tax return, so I had no idea what to do and Joseph was very helpful and managed it all for me."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Outstanding, quick and very efficient, I shall be using them again and recommend to anyone."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Ms Katie Templar dealt with my tax return helpfully, quickly, efficiently, sorted my queries immediately, and resolved every issue I raised. I look forward to using Simpletaxtaxreturns next year and have no hesitation in recommending your service to others. Thank you."
"Simpletaxreturns does exactly what it says, making completing your tax return wonderfully simple. Over the years, for me, they've simply removed the headache and allowed me to have peace of mind. Gary, Oxford"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Second time using these guys now and nothing but good things to say. Always leave my tax last minute and they always manage to get it sorted for me on time. Highly recommend."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"When it comes to self assessments and filing taxes all my brain cells magically disappear! Working with Mark at Simpletaxreturns I was immediately assured and felt in very capable hands. The service was fast, affordable and most of all Mark was a pleasure to deal with, where no question went unanswered. Will be relying on Simpletaxreturns again for next Self Assessment!"
Hi Paula,

Thanks very much for your kind review, I'm happy that I was able to be of assistance with getting your tax return sorted for you, I look forward to helping you with the next one. I will be here for any more questions you may have!

All the best,

How was your Tax Advisor?
"It was getting late for my first tax return and I was struggling to get it done. So i called tham someone called me straight back and sorted everything for me what a relief"
Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your reply, it was a pleasure getting everything sorted for you quickly and easily. I hope that I will be able to help in such a way when you need to do your next return.

Many thanks,

How was your Tax Advisor?
"My old accountant has stopped working and I only just got back in the country They worked a miracle in such a short time Well done"
Hi Andy,

Thanks very much for your kind review. I am happy that I was able to get everything sorted for you so quickly and submitted before the deadline and that you are happy with the service.

It is my hope that I will be able to get everything sorted for you quickly and simply when you next need to do a tax return.

Many thanks,

How was your Tax Advisor?
"All well that ends well"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Brilliant service , will definitely use again."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was very worried that I was 10 years behind on my tax assessment for my rental flat, as I never realised someone who earnt as little as I would need to do one. Katie has really tried to help me when I get stressed and if she doesn't know the answer always goes away and comes back to me. Thanks Katie"
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.74 based on 590 reviews