simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very good and efficient tax company. Good value for money. Very ethical. I would definitely recommend."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Mark was always available to discuss any issues I had. I did not have a clue and he helped me throughout the process."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I have never completed a self assessment before and I had no idea where to start. I found Simpletaxreturns online and they looked like a very professional company and I discovered that was certainly the case. I have an interest in crypto currency which requires income & capital gains tax to be paid however this type of income genarator is not straightforward. I dealt with Mark Widdowson who was nothing short of excellent. At every stage of the process he was very helpful and supportive. The whole process was so simple and led to me receiving a rebate. Thank you Mark and Simpletaxreturns."
Hi Mark,
Thanks very much for your review and for using simple tax returns. It was a pleasure to create and submit your tax return for you.
All the best, Mark from Simple Tax Returns
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very happy with the service, efficient and smooth process through the portal. Highly responsive team. Would recommend and use going forward."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simple Tax Returns was really helpful with my self-assessment tax form submission. The communication was fast, simple and straightforward. I would definitely recommend using their services! My tax advisor Mark was really knowledgeable and approachable, and really made this process more manageable."
Thanks very much for your Review Jakov, I really appreciate this and I am happy that I was able to be of service.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"They take out all the hassle of tax returns."
Thank you for your review we will be looking forward to hearing from you next year.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very thorough and precise James Conway"
Thank you for your positive review Anthony. Looking forward to speaking to you again over the coming years. James
How was your Tax Advisor?
"James was clear, available and helpful in handling my tax returns"
Thank you for your review Zach. We look forward to speaking to you next year. James
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simple tax returns was such a fast service. I couldn’t believe the quick turn around, or how easy it was. They took about 2 days to get everything sorted out, and my due tax on its way. Well worth the fee."
Hi Nathatan we are glad that you were happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for the positive feedback!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Prompt call backs and very helpful. However, when I received some correspondence from HMRC, their calculations showed that I owed no NI or tax at all for one year and only £11 for the second year, which was a heck of a lot less than your man told me!"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Needed to do my 1st tax return as self employed. Mark explained everything well and made the process very easy no issues at all."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Was vey Impressed with staff very helpful"
Hi Marishia,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We hope to here from you again next year. Simple Tax Team.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"SimpleTax made my tax returns very simple at a time when I was struggling to complete the forms. They were very professional and worked at ease to lighten the stress for me. I am very thankful that I came across their advertisement as, without it I would have fell behind with payments, unintentionally as I am working abroad. I intend to use them again for this years tax returns and hope they that it will be even less stressful as I now know the procedure. Thank you SimpleTax"
Hi Zoobia, we are glad that we could be a help. Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be looking forward to speaking to you over the years ahead. Simple Tax Team.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Happy with the good level of communication"
Thanks for the positive review Christopher!

Simple Tax Team.
"very quick in sorting my tax return thank you"
Hi Asiel, Thank you for the great feedback! We are looking forward speaking with you over the years ahead. Simple Tax Team.
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Answered queries promptly and conducted work in a timely manner"
Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate the positive review. We hope to hear from you over the years to come.

Simple Tax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Such efficient service, I never waited more than one working day for a reply to any of my email. I was always made to feel valued as an individual customer and never felt that anything was too much trouble! Will definitely be using them again!"
Thanks for the positive feedback Joshua! We look forward to hearing from you in the years ahead. Simple Tax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Katie has been absolutely brilliant"
Thank you for your positive feedback David. We look forward to speaking to you next year. Simple Tax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very fast service. Seemed willing to help beyond just the completion of a few forms Good to be able to speak with people as well as deal with things online"
Thank you for your positive review Howe. We are glad that you are pleased with our services. Simple Tax Team
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr Widdowson of Simpletaxreturns.com. He was professional, helpful, articulate and I would recommend this company to anyone. This is not even mentioning that the service is great value for money."
Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to helping you next year. Simple Tax Team
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.74 based on 539 reviews