simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

"No corresponding just after fee"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"I was very pleased the way simple tax handled my self assessment tax return. They informed me of the various prices up front, and once we settled on it ,they guided me through the process, which they did quick and efficiently. I had Rakib looking after me, and he did a great job in making the process simple."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very helpful, friendly and easy to understand"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service. Ten minutes on the phone and it was done."
"Brilliant service"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Made my Tax Return Very Quick and Simple taking all the stress away 10/10"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very good customer service. Easy to communicate with and always willing to help. Very organised and punctual."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"As always, Nikita and all the staff completed my return with perfect results and I will always be grateful for everything they have done for me."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very fast and easy to use excellent customer service from friendly staff. Absolutely will be using this service again. Thank you."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"good people , never had a tax issue before they were very considerate towards me throughout the process , unlike the government tax office ! will recommend to anyone"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Very very helpful and go the extra mile to help with things that I didn't understand brilliant"
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service, simple and quick for tax returns"
"Thought I was getting a great service till they insisted for 3 consecutive days that my rebate was in my bank. Then inform me on the fourth day that in fact they were withholding MY money as they had submitted an inaccurate return and therefore HMRC had overpaid me. I've had to submit a second return and repay some of my rebate to HMRC. Never had such an amateur half arsed service in over 20 years of being self employed."
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Simon was really helpful and explained everything to me so I knew what was going on with my tax"
Hi Christopher,

I am so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! We are very passionate about keeping our clients updated throughout the entire tax return process. We look forward to working with you again! All the best, from the SimplTax team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service. All staff professional & friendly. Thank you & keep up the good work."
Hi Julie, It is great to hear that you were happy with our service! SimplTax employees pride themselves on being very professional as well as friendly. We look forward to doing your tax return next year! All the best, from the SimpleTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Not had my payment to me yet so how can I review"
"Very good"
Hi Francis, thanks for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed our service, and we look forward to working with you again! All the best, the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"simpletaxreturns.com made sorting out my tax return relatively easy and definitely very quick. They were much cheaper than my usual accountant & I'm certainly using them again next year."
Hi Sarah,

We are so delighted that you had a positive experience with us! We know tax returns can be complicated, but we are adamant about making the process as quick and easy as possible for all of our clients!

All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"First time using an accountant, Anthonia made it very easy keeping me informed throughout the process, will be using again for next year!"
Hi James,

We are pleased to hear you had such excellent service with Anthonia! We are dedicated to keeping our clients informed throughout the entire tax return process. All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
How was your Tax Advisor?
"Excellent service. Friendly and efficient. I Received an unexpected tax refund. Highly recommend."
Hi Sharon,

We are thrilled you had such a positive experience with us! We pride ourselves on being very friendly and efficient. We look forward to working with you again the next tax year! All the best, from the SimplTax Team!
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.74 based on 494 reviews