simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com

About simpletaxreturns.com: At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

Tony

Very happy with it
Matthew

How was your Tax Advisor?

Excellent really pleased with simple tax returns
Kevin

How was your Tax Advisor?

Very efficient and professional service. I will definitely use them next year for my tax return
Hi Kevin, Thanks very much for your positive review! We're really glad to hear you found the service efficient and professional. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks! Look forward to prepare your Tax Return next year. All the best, James from the SimplTax Team
Joanna M

How was your Tax Advisor?

I used Simple Tax Returns to complete both my personal accounts and my Company accounts and it was the best decision I made. Working with Abidul on my personal accounts was a joy. Abidul stepped me through the process, gave me clear instructions about what I needed and made the whole experience straightforward and a pleasure. It was something I dread doing but Abidul made it easy and put me at my east with great communication skills and a confident understanding of accounts. I also worked with Skevy on my Company Accounts and her knowledge and efficiency let me know at once my accounts were in safe hands. Again Skevy made the process a pleasure. I can't recommend Simple Tax Returns enough, they handles my accounts with professionalism and I will look forward to working with them for years to come.
Hi Joanna,

Many thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you with your company accounts and personal self-assessment. We look forward to helping you again soon!

Thanks,
Abidul and Skevy
Salvatore

How was your Tax Advisor?

Me and my wife submitted Our tax return this year and the Staff we delt with were very nice and warmley helpfull with speedy results. Thank you Guys. Definatelly will reccommend you to other people who need you!!

Salvatore & Anna Carrubba
Thanks very much Salvatore and Anna Carrubba for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that your company tax affairs were dealt with quickly, we do try our best to provide the most efficient and personal service. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks! All the best, James C from the Simpltax Team
Graham

How was your Tax Advisor?

Very friendly staff and very helpful too .
Service is brillant .and very professional

I will you this services again

You should too
Kate

How was your Tax Advisor?

My books and finances are quite complicated but the accountant did a brilliant job of understanding and working everything out.
3:16 C

How was your Tax Advisor?

Preparing, reviewing and submitting my tax returns.
Farid

Good service.
Hi Farid, We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, to ensure you receive the best service. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks! All the best, James C from the SimplTax Team
Stefan

Im not sure what to say.... usually i got between 2000 - 3000 £
This year ruffly 700£ and 199£ a fined yesterday for the reason of doing late my self assessment. I think 4 stars is more the enough
Raksha P
Verified Buyer

Good efficient service. Would recommend value for money.
Hi Raksha,

Thanks very much for your positive review! We're really glad to hear you found the service efficient. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James from the SimplTax Team
Michael

How was your Tax Advisor?

The name could not be more accurate. As someone who is petrified of doing Taxes Penny took care of everything and after providing her with the relevant details we were done in minutes! And they saved me money on my Tax bill too! I would 100% recommend :)
Hi Michael,

We aim to make the process as swift as possible and as a result are able to have a quick turnaround, such as you experienced. I am glad that you were satisfied with our service. Thanks for the review and don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James C from the Simpltax team
Shaun

How was your Tax Advisor?

Very quick and simple process. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend
Hi Shaun,

It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax! See you when it is time to sort out your next tax return. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

Michael L

How was your Tax Advisor?

I am so grateful to simpletaxreturns.com for the excellent service and for simplifying what initially seemed for me as a complicated tax process. I would like to acknowledge the dedicated customer service of my tax advisor (Penny Constantinou) for going through the process with me in such a simplified way and for the reassuring responses to all my queries through emails and telephone calls. Again, thank you very much.
Hi Michael,

It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hearing from you again. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

George

How was your Tax Advisor?

The only reason you don't get a 5? is because personally I think you're percentage take is ridiculous other than that not a fault perect customer service and everything was simple bein this was my first tax rebate!
Hi George,

Thanks for your positive review. It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax. Regarding our fees, we try to be as competitive as possible. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

Joanne R

How was your Tax Advisor?

Simpletax were very professional and helpful. They helped me through every stage of the tax returns for both myself and husband.
I was able to contact them easily and was given good advice.
The tax was sorted out quickly and was advised every step of the way
Hi Joanne,

It is a pleasure to read your review. We aim to be efficient and informative when completing a tax return and it is great to hear that we achieved that. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

Olwynne C

How was your Tax Advisor?

Tutu helped me above and beyond, nothing was a problem and replied very quickly to any queries and dealt with them almost immediately
Hi Olwynne,

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that your tax affairs were dealt with quickly, we do try our best to provide the most efficient and personal service. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

Axcorp L

How was your Tax Advisor?

Skevy is extremely helpful, efficient and friendly to work with.
She helped with various questions and her responses were always timely and detailed, sometime making follow up calls to ensure things were correct.
Thank you for the positive review, our fee does not just cover the preparation of the accounts and CT600 but also any on going advice throughout the year.
It's great to receive positive feedback on the work we're doing. It is all part of our service that we offer here at SimplTax! We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, which allow for a smooth and value added service. We appreciate the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

James C from the Simpltax Team
Stacy I

How was your Tax Advisor?

Hi I have just been sorting out my tax returns and luckily for me I got through to Abidul, I must say he was extremely helpful and patient with me, as I was nervous and had no idea what I was doing or what to expect, but straight away Abidul put me at ease and said he will do what it takes to get me through the process . He did just that, he was polite and obviously very knowledgeable on this subject, like I say he explained everything perfectly and some times twice just so that I fully understood, I really appreciate his time and it's a big weight off my shoulders.
I know a lot of people in my situation and will be recommending your company especially Abidul to all of them, so thank you very much.
I've never ever considered writing a letter before to anyone good or bad so this is a first, but fully warranted, thanks again
From a happy customer

Kind regards

Stacy
Hi Stacy

It is a pleasure to read your review. We aim to be efficient and informative when completing a tax return and it is great to hear that we achieved that. I am glad that you were satisfied with our service. Thanks for the review and don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

Nikolaos D

How was your Tax Advisor?

Fast and efficient service.
Great and knowledgable personnel.
Fair prices.
Hi Nikolaos

We believe our advisers possess the knowledge and manner, which allow for a smooth and value added service. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget to let us know if you've recommended any clients so we can send you a referral fee to say thanks!

simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.76 based on 421 reviews