SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

We ordered 8 glass panels and 11 stainless steel posts for our garden. We had searched for what we had in mind and came across these guys and they certainly didn't disappoint! From start to finish the service has been excellent, communication has been spot on, delivery was on time, the delivery man was lovely, very friendly (shout out to Peter!). Plus the quality was second to none, we are over the moon with our purchase. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!!
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020 SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Delivery was pretty quick and the item adequately protected for transport. Very pleased with the handrail and associated fittings, which were complete. Unfortunately, I forgot to allow for the end caps during the measurement phase. Once my mitre saw is returned, it’ll be a quick job to shorten the rail and attach it.
All looks great and solid.
I was fixing to a dry-lined wall and needed longer screws / fixings.
Very nice.
Andrew
Good quality and easy to install
From initial enquiry to deliver I would give simple handrails 10 out of 10
the handrails were lovely in good condition would recemend this company
Brilliant service from the start good contact, balustrade Arrived within a few days and it was really good quality as a decking installation company will definitely be using on future projects.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Good quality product and excellent service. Will use again.
I have gave a 5 because of delivery which was on time as stated. Looks great, I’m still decorating so haven’t applied to wall yet, but can’t see a problem.
Looks and feels great. I need one on my stairs to assist getting up, hence needing to replace wooden painted one.
Used a couple times now great price and service will definitely be using again in the future.
SimpleHandrails website was easy and clear to navigate, my order of glass clamps were delivered quickly with no fuss and well packaged
Handrails arrived promptly.
Very pleased with them, good quality and nice, modern appearance, easy to fit.
Purchased a chrome balcony kit with clamps and posts. Excellent quality and service. Thank you.
Excellent service. Went out of their way to get and send me additional parts that I needed to complete my installation. Would use again
Easy to use website and a really well made product which was delivery pretty quickly. A lot of screws in the pack, some of which I assume are spares but as there are no fitting instructions, I'll go with my experience. Good price too.
QUALITY OF PRODUCT EXCELLENT. GREAT ADVICE AT TIME OF ORDERING

QUITE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE THE WHITE ENDCAP WHICH IS RIVETTED ONTO THE TUBE
Good service all round. Product also good !! Professional company
Beautifully finished and easy to install.
We purchased the stainless steel handrail with 3 grooves and upgraded brackets. It arrived on time and we were kept informed from ordering until delivery. Excellent craftsmanship and finishes my staircase perfectly and was easy to fit.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Whilst we had to wait a little longer for delivery, that was totally understandable due to Covid 19.

Once our 3.6 m one piece oak rail was received by simplehandrails, we had it the very next day.

It is a solid piece and looks lovely in situ. We coated it with linseed oil and it really brought out the grain and colour. Absolutely delighted with our purchase.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews