SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

Very pleased with my handrail. First class service.
Excellent product, instructions, fittings and service
Handrail manufactured to my specifications to a high standard. Powder coating finishing perfectly. Delivered on time despite COVID-19 restrictions
Excellent quality, all things included for fitting to wall.
Very happy with the quality of the oak hand rails and it's fixing brackets/ screws.
As a builder, I have now ordered another set of rails for the next door neighbors of the current customers .
R Veal R&R Building Services
Excellent quality, good communication, arrived well packaged and protected. Quick and fairly easy to fit even though it was heavy ( a sign of the good quality). Looks fabulous.
Delivered within stated time. 3m American oak complete with all good quality fixings. Very slight whip on the pole, not enough to make fitting difficult, straightened out when screws were tightened. The small screws supplied for the bracket to pole fixing were not of good quality according to my workman, he will have to return and replace them with screws that do not ‘crumple’ when put in.
Excellent product and service
Rail is scratched. We have not installed it yet we hope the scratch does not show. We have not yet checked the box of fittings. Installation instructions missing
Excellent service would recommend to any one
Great service from this company. I had to contact them and I was most impressed by the quick response. I’d definitely use them again.
Handrail came. Very nice construction. Just what it said on the tin.
Hi, I have recently used, your glass balustrade system, very easy to fit and the customer was over the moon!
Kind regards Jon Perrott
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 24th September 2020
We are delighted with the hand rail. The quality if terrific. Thank you.
Excellent service and very easy to deal with
Excellent service, staff very helpful.
The antique brass and oak rails that I ordered just stunning.
We love the hand rail, it looks very stylish and is very sturdy. Excellent for my elderly dad to hold onto going up the stairs. It was alot easier to put up too. I am extremely pleased with this product. Thank you
Brilliant and very professional service. Overjoyed at the quality of materials and Packaging. My bro helped me fix to stairwell and he was most impressed, reckon he will buy too.
Very pleased with the service
good quality material delivered on time
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews