SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

substantial good quality stainless steel handrails with all fittings.
delivered as promised and on time
very pleased with the product and service
A very good product at a very competitive price definitely recommended
The product arrived well packaged and was of very good quality.

After initial disappointment with delays to delivery (which after sales members of staff and manager has explained) the items were received well.

Manger has been in touch to offer reimbursement for inconvenience of delays which is more than reasonable, therefore I’m happy with both the product and overall handling of what seemed a one off situation.

I would recommend the products as they are some of the best I’ve seen for the style and price I was looking for.

Kindest Regards
Very happy with the handrail it's strong and looks great , not to diffficult to put up and I would use this company again
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 20th January 2019
Prompt service with two good quality steel handrails delivered eell packaged with all fittings. Would be happy to use again in future
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 30th October 2018
Absolutely Fantastic Handrail, I can’t thank SimpleHandrails enough for cutting it down to size and keeping me informed from start to finish.
I highly recommend SimpleHandrails to anyone who wants a quality handrail and a quality service.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 25th October 2018
Although I have not fitted my handrail yet the service leading up to the delivery was prompt and excellent Thank you.
The product I have received does not match the description or picture of description of your site ad.
For the very expensive. Cost the following needs to be addressed:
The timber did not have a decent amount of finish.
The S/s ends require a specialist drill to fit them a accurately.
Very poor standard not a prod British product.
Hi Val,
Thank you for your review we have also tried several times to email and call you with no reply or answer. I must respond however as these comments are not true and they dont paint a clear picture of our company.

1. The expensive part, you have had a partial refund compared to the full price. Not sure what your getting at here.

2. The finish of the product. This is sold as an unfinished product and this is down on the website. We sand the product and get it ready for finishing by the customer.

3. The end caps go on very easy but they can be fiddly. We are always on hand to happily assist.

4. All our oak is from a sustainable sourced mill and machined in the UK. All our fittings are also of high quality.

If you want to discuss any of this then please get in touch with us.

Thank you SimpleHandrails.co.uk
well packaged - arrived on time - easy to put up - all the bits in the box - all as described on the web. So exactly as you want. Looks great - thanks.
The handrail was exactly right for the job it had to do. It has now been installed on a set of stairs, it looks good, it is strong, and people are appreciating using it.

However, we had significant problems with delayed delivery. UPS failed to deliver on the promised date. They first attempted delivery three days later than promised, when no one was available to take delivery. It took more failed attempts and many phone calls to achieve successful delivery, and prevent the product being returned to sender.

I strongly suggest that SimpleHandrails switch to a more reliable courier company, such as DPD, who give you a timed delivery slot, and stick to it. They also give you the option to change the delivery date, which UPS don't!
This is our second purchase and we are already planning some more orders. Great value well packaged and we love the it
Handrail took 4 working days to arrive. We prearranged our delivery date before ordering with Stuart and it was there on the morning we asked for. The rail itself was packaged well and after a bit of confusion our end with the brackets it all fitted like a dream. We couldn't be more happy with our rail and would certainly recommend these guys.
So helpful with my requirements! I had a complex project which involved balustrade turning into a handrail on posts. I measured and Dan did the rest producing working drawings for me to sign off. Goods came within 5 working days which for baluster posts it was speedy. Glass followed 2 weeks from ordering. Thanks again
this was a first time purchase of a handrail. Order process was easy enough. Also the internet query process was easy enough i.e online chat service was great as it was answered instantly. The item itself came well packaged and exactly what was expected. Overall I can and will recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
My goods arrived promptly and were as ordered and satisfactory.
Excellent quality product, very well made. Very good customer relations and aftersale support.
There was an issue with the length of time of delivery and some quality issues. These were sorted out very quickly and I am happy with the outcome.
GOOD QUALITY, EASY INSTALLATION,JUST WAXED THE OAK HANDRAIL AND LOOKS SUPERB.
316 grade stainless steel handrail for use in seaside environment. Quality of the engineering is outstanding. Excellent product, very pleased with it.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Good product, easy to install overall very satisfactory.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,812 reviews