SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimpleHandrails.co.uk
Read SimpleHandrails.co.uk Reviews

sales@simplehandrails.co.uk

Unit 8, Broadwyn Trading Estate

Beautifully finished and easy to install.
We purchased the stainless steel handrail with 3 grooves and upgraded brackets. It arrived on time and we were kept informed from ordering until delivery. Excellent craftsmanship and finishes my staircase perfectly and was easy to fit.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk 5 star review on 11th October 2020
We ordered two oak handrails in September on the website that stated 3 to 9 days delivery.
After two weeks without any contact I emailed them, they responded by telling me that they had had a sub standard delivery off oak which was delaying the order but it would be dispatched the following week.
At the end of the following week I received an email telling me that my order had been delivered, it had not.
After sending them an email asking them to cancel the order and refund the money as it was now 23 days since we had placed it the delivery suddenly appeared out of the blue a few days later.
We had not received any notification of this delivery and it was just pure chance that someone was in to receive it
Its not like you can leave a 4 metre handrail anywhere safely.
The communication with this company was non existent
Whilst we had to wait a little longer for delivery, that was totally understandable due to Covid 19.

Once our 3.6 m one piece oak rail was received by simplehandrails, we had it the very next day.

It is a solid piece and looks lovely in situ. We coated it with linseed oil and it really brought out the grain and colour. Absolutely delighted with our purchase.
The delivery was a day later than confirmed and there was damaged to the pole which had indents in it.
Very quick delivery and excellent with corresponding with any queries
Arrived perfectly packaged and when it was supposed to.....
Looks really good quality - not assembled yet but it will great in situ. Thank you!
At first glance the rail looks great, especially once it came out of the cardboard tubes. Unfortunately the ends are not all the same size which means the joiner in the middle is not flush. Also the metal end caps are slightly different sizes inside which means the plastic insert is snug on one end but loose on the other. All in all it looks OK but was expecting everything to be flush.
The handrail looks very stylish and smart. Quick and easy to put up.
Excellent customer service from initial enquiry , quality product which was delivered well within quoted timescale . Thank you .
Excellent customer service and products. Would highly recommend
I needed to install an additional handrail for my 96 year old mum-in-law, saw these and ordered. Very helpful and friendly staff, prompt delivery, well packed. Very good quality fittings, and every one who has seen them has admired them..
Having made a decision to purchase 2 external handrails, I investigated where to purchase.
Simple Handrails offered them at a reasonable price and therefore I ordered from them.
The order process was simple and I received them within the promised time.
Because of bad weather I have yet to fit them.
The only thing that let the whole process down was the delivery agents, Tufnell's who were required to have a signature at point of delivery. This was not obtained as they left the package on my garden path in the pouring rain without ringing my doorbell.
This was not found until the end of the day when I rang Tuffnels to ask when they might deliver, only to be told it had already been delivered.
It was at this point I found it on the footpath.
Easy to order, great quality, quick delivery service.
Very helpful and a quality product.
Lovely rail so easy to install great communication
Good quality handrail, reasonable price and easy to install safely.
Excellent communication and service. High quality product
I have not as yet taken delivery of the rails
We are really pleased with the stainless steel handrail. All the parts required for fixing the rail to the wall were supplied including a drill and tap as I asked for the rail not to drilled and tapped.

The quality of all the components and packaging is very high and the service is bang on.

The only snag I had was that I had to buy a few more drill bits as the supplied bit would not manage all 8 holes with a hand held drill. Stainless steel is not easy to drill if you're an amateur meddler like me.
SimpleHandrails.co.uk is rated 4.60 based on 1,724 reviews