Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire
Read Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

Tell us how Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire made you happy
They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. Their packing service was excellent. Both the load and unload parts of the move was straightforward. The crews were hard working, efficient and more than willing to respond to our requests,

Awesome effort.
Very pleased with the service we received from the Gloucester depot , very polite knowledgeable group of men , many thanks
Everything went smoothly, the guys turned up on time and got on with the job in hand. From start to finish all done in a relaxed and friendly manner. Would use again.
We chose Simon Long to move our household from Churchdown, Gloucestershire to Auge-Saint-Médard in Charente, France. Although not the cheapest, the assessor gave a detailed description of how some particularly delicate items would be handled. This tipped the balance in their favour and proved to be a good choice. No losses, no breakages or damage. The packing team arrived on time, worked quickly, patiently and professionally. Although the delivery to France was with a different firm (a partner company - Ollands), service was equally good. All in all thoroughly recommended.
The team office team were very helpful . The team arrived as planned and moved my belongings from storage to my new home . They 2 guys were extremely helpful and polite . The price was very competitive and i can highly recommend.
Great service, friendly down-to-earth staff at every stage of the process. Couldn't have asked for more. And at a very reasonable price!
We were so impressed with them we are using them again!
Good service the men was very helpful overall did a fabulous job. Thank you from the Trinder’s
All staff were courteous and helpful throughout, some going that extra mile to help out. Would recommend.
We were absolutly delighted with the service we recieved from Abacus/Simon long Glouscester. The removal men were friendly, professional and very efficent. We have had bad experiences with other removal companies in the past, so this was a breath of fresh air. We will now never use anyone else and be recommending them to anyone moving in the future.
Fab! Everything went well! Prompt, polite and very helpful. Would highly recommend!
Really friendly, hard working staff.
Nothing was a problem. Happy friendly staff.
2 lads worked hard in the heat, pretty much put everything where it was supposed to go except when i got back from work i realised they had forgotten my fridge and nobody seemed to notice!!!would use again.
Two very helpful and pleasant men were efficient and quick
I can’t recommend Simon Long Removals highly enough. From my first contact for a quote to removal, storage and finally delivery of my possessions the whole team at Simon Long were fantastic. Quote was extremely competitive (almost £1000 cheaper than others in some cases - this was for a move to Scotland from Gloucester). The removals men turned up early and were done within 3 hours. My partner took delivery in Scotland and said the men were friendly and helpful. Again, they turned up on time, called my partner when they were an hour away to allow him time to leave work and get to the house. They were there maybe 2-2.5 hours. All our possessions were packed extremely well with no breakages or damage to anything. Thank you for a wonderful service.
Timely, friendly and careful. All furniture that needed to be deconstructed was put back together without a hitch.
Brilliant service, lovely guys and excellent price.
Thank you to Simon Long Removals for the way they handled my move earlier this month. It turned into a total disaster with solicitors not having done their job, and could not complete on my purchase. So for several hours my possessions were on the vans, and nowhere to take them too. After 4 hours I got the keys! The men were absolutely marvellous, it was Friday afternoon, and nearly 5pm before they could START unloading. They never for one second made me feel that it was any problem, and just got on with the job with no complaints. I am extremely grateful, it was a very traumatic afternoon for me, and they saved my sanity. Thank you Andy and the team!
Calm professional team of movers, nothing was too much trouble, would certainly recommend and use again.
Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire is rated 4.87 based on 119 reviews