Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire
Read Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire Reviews

Tell us how Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire made you happy
My wife and I would like to thank all the staff and crew at Simon Long Removals and in particular the four "lads" who moved us. They could not have been more helpful and friendly, assisting us through a very difficult time. A very professional firm, that we would not hesitate to highly recommend.
Excellent service and would definitely use them again. The men were polite, very helpful & a pleasure to have around. The whole process was clearly explained, communication with the office was good. I was very pleased. Thank you!
Excellent - highly efficient service and crews extremely nice, capable , helpful and trustworthy
From start to finish Simon Long Removals were great. Very organised and took all the stress out of moving from me!
The men that packed and moved were polite and helpful, I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Could not be more impressed with a company than this one. Tim and Alex were amazing. We had horrendous weather and they just ploughed through and got Mum moved. Extremely courteous, helpful and efficient. I would 100% recommend this company. Can’t praise them enough. Thank you Tim and Alex and Simon Long. Very very thankful.
Excellent move, well managed by the team on the day and well supported by office staff throughout. Hassle free and no issue was too much trouble to resolve. We would highly recommend Simon Long Removals.
They were very efficient and packed me up and put into storage without any mishaps. They were very good at keeping the mess of the building sight out of the house when we moved in.

All in all a good service
Amazing service ..a joy to work with. We were beyond impressed. Thank you so much Laura
The guys who moved me went above and beyond, they were brilliant. I believe their names are Andy and Dan. I cannot praise them enough. They turned up and just cracked on, I highly recommend Simon Long removals. Boxes and packaging were supplied and they picked them up to reuse them.
Thankyou guys you were brilliant.
Fantastic removal- everything when very smoothly, polite and very helpful.

Thank you.
Couldn't be more helpful. In total very efficient and we would use you again.
Thanks especially to Mike, Rod and Paddy
Excellent service and a professional team. We were moved quickly and without issue. Stressful day, but the guys made it easier.
Thank you so much for making what could have been a very difficult move stress free and simple. The team of movers were excellent, they were professional, polite and took care when packing. The unpack at my new house was smooth and speedy. An excellent company and I will certainly recommend you to others.
Removal from Brockhampton, Glos to Pockthorpe, Norfolk;22-24 June 2019
A well-planned and well- executed removal. Three days was the right amount of time (others wanted longer),, the choice of 3 vans was correct and the staff were busy,helpful and pleasant. The packing was OK considering the number of articles dealt with but we had a dozen breakages ( 4 plates, a cut-glass vase and a fridge handle etc) plus a lost key to the bureau.
Overall a very good performance.at a fair price.
We were moving from Wiltshire to Norfolk and after researching various companies I found Simon Long in Norfolk - and I’m so glad I did. The Service we received was excellent and the attitude of all staff was superb. We had a slight hick up during the day of the move and the crew that were moving us, and the office staff did everything they could to resolve the issue (which they did). I would use Simon Long without hesitation, and would whole heartedly recommend them.
Friendly helpful drivers on time careful with furniture thank you
Your personnel were, at all times, helpful, regardless of the problems thrown at them, and achieved the move successfully, despite the problems which arose. Many thanks. peter Sayers
Very helpful, polite and friendly service at a much more reasonable cost than most other removal companies. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, punctual, efficient and very personable. Nothing was too much trouble even though our move was belongings from a nursing home
Very impressed throughout the whole experience.Congratulations must go to the entire team for providing such a professional service.Nothing was too much trouble and we couldn't have wished for a more courteous,friendly and punctual day.Well done to all concerned and thankyou.
Simon Long Removals Gloucestershire is rated 4.87 based on 119 reviews