Simon Lee Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simon Lee Clinic
Read Simon Lee Clinic Reviews

About Simon Lee Clinic:

Simon Lee's Aesthetic Medical Clinic in Clifton, Bristol specialises in medical grade aesthetic treatments that offer spectacular proven results.

Our "World Class" treatments offer the best in class technology, beating technologies commonly found in other UK clinics hand down. The approach we offer is based around simple, honest and impartial advice that means that you get the appropriate treatment - either non-surgical in our clinic on Whiteladies Road, on surgical treatments at the Spire Hospital in Redland.

Our staff are fully qualified in all aspects of the procedures that we carry out and we are establishing ourselves at the South-West's Premier Clinic for Advanced Medical Aesthetics.

0117 329 2027

info@simonleeclinic.co.uk

3 Whiteladies Gate, Clifton, Bristol.

Tell us how Simon Lee Clinic made you happy
I had botox which did it not work so had to go back for a top up which again didn’t work but it also bruised me badly and my eye was swollen, i then had a small eye for ages afterwards, (the medical term i believe is ptosis) this only improved gradually after a few months & still feels smaller than it was. I informed them i wasn't happy & made a formal complaint, after a few emails all I was offered was some more botox in the future which as the treatment didn't even work & I don't live in the area isn't very helpful. I wouldn't go there again anyway. I have been to other aesthetic clinics for botox which have always worked & no issues such as this.

I understand things sometimes may not work or may go wrong but it is how these things are dealt with after that is important in terms of customer service. Not a good experience or after care.

Offering further treatment after treatment not working already & having a swollen black eye is not helpful especially as I don’t live in the area anymore
I was made to feel really comfortable and the treatment was painless and thoroughly explained - Emma Davis was extremely helpful and put my mind at rest over several worries I had - overall an excellent experience
Simon Lee Clinic is a friendly and professional clinic, with welcoming staff and a wide range of treatments usually found in Harley Street, London. I was very impressed with the range of treatments on offer, the prices and the fact that staff are registered and qualified nurses, supported by a leading plastic surgeon, Simon Lee.
(Coolsculpting) - Posted 4 years ago