Simba Sleep Reviews

078812095738

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Discretionary

How would you rate Simba Sleep ?

"I ordered a Super King matress with protector and pillows. Firstly I didnt get a confirmation email with delivery date - hence tried to call Simba for 2 days and couldnt get through. This was were the poor experience started. Got through in the end and the delivery was confirmed and was told I'd get tracking info the evening before with a 4 hr delivery window - that didn't arrive. UPS turned up with the delivery - only 1 delivery driver who kicked the box out of the van (box was badly damaged) delivery driver doesn't bring the matress into the house - despite this being the service confirmed by SImba in all their materials. Hence I had to lug it upstair myself and cracked a rib in the process. Opened the matress and pillows are missing - called Simba but once again they don't like to answer the phone - all the hype about customer service is clearly marketing and not fact. Just got through and pillows out of stock with no delivery date - shambolic. Customer service chap told me they changed delivery service and they have many issues. Very dissapointed Simba customer who's sleep experience has been totally ruined by poor quality customer service, missing products, poor delivery and expensive phone bills - and a waste of 3 hours of my time contacting them."
Simba Sleep is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews