Simba Sleep Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Simba Sleep deliver?

How can I contact Simba Sleep?

078812095738

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Discretionary

Tell us how Simba Sleep made you happy

"What a brilliant experience. Amazing quality. Bought for my brother who is clearly spoiled but I plan to get the pillows for myself - they're amazing - and I have no doubt the rest will follow."
Are you Simba Sleep? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a Super King matress with protector and pillows. Firstly I didnt get a confirmation email with delivery date - hence tried to call Simba for 2 days and couldnt get through. This was were the poor experience started. Got through in the end and the delivery was confirmed and was told I'd get tracking info the evening before with a 4 hr delivery window - that didn't arrive. UPS turned up with the delivery - only 1 delivery driver who kicked the box out of the van (box was badly damaged) delivery driver doesn't bring the matress into the house - despite this being the service confirmed by SImba in all their materials. Hence I had to lug it upstair myself and cracked a rib in the process. Opened the matress and pillows are missing - called Simba but once again they don't like to answer the phone - all the hype about customer service is clearly marketing and not fact. Just got through and pillows out of stock with no delivery date - shambolic. Customer service chap told me they changed delivery service and they have many issues. Very dissapointed Simba customer who's sleep experience has been totally ruined by poor quality customer service, missing products, poor delivery and expensive phone bills - and a waste of 3 hours of my time contacting them."
"Great mattress, sleeping really well now, however only 4 stars as the chemical smell from the mattress is taking along time to fade (had it over a week now, stripping the bed every morning to "air" the mattress)."
"Best purchase I have ever made. The most comfortable and deep sleep I have ever had. Only problem is that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning! Got £50 off my purchase by using a referral code. Use the link below to go to the referral page http://fbuy.me/gl8Bn"
Simba Sleep is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews