Silver Service Singers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silver Service Singers

About Silver Service Singers: The ultimate surprise act for weddings and events, our Singing Waiters will perform your favourite songs in a really fun and interactive way. Specialists in creating memories and an unforgettable atmosphere.

info@silverservicesingers.com

4 Old Smithy, Church Road,

Tell us how Silver Service Singers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
Tom Fenard
"Hands down the best thing we spent money on for our big day. It brought everyone to life after food and gave everyone a second wind for the evening. Everyone is still talking about our amazing singing waiters. Thank you so much!"
Katie Brotherton
"Not sure what to say that will do it justice !! THE MOST AMAZING TIME one very happy groom !! Who had no idea"
Thomas Keys
"Thank you so much for attending our wedding, the singing waiter was absolutely outstanding, my self & wife & guests throughly enjoyed every minute, please feel free to share this video on your website and social media as we would love everyone to see how professional you are, if you have a copy we would be grateful to receive one definitely 5 star rating. Thanks again Thomas & Sandra x"
"I booked AJ as a surprise for the groom and guests and oh my goodness, he didn’t disappoint!! What an amazing voice, great sense of humour and the ability to get everyone on their feet and joining in as soon as he started was fantastic. If you’re not sure if you should book do it!! Everyone is still talking about it saying how it really did get the party started. Definitely the best thing I spent money on for our day. Thanks AJ!"
"Wow wow wow! AJ are silver service singer was the best! He got everyone up and dancing. Would totally recommend anyone to book with the silver service singers. From when I rang up to book the surprise down to the day, all went smoothly. Thankyou so much!"
"Absolutly amazing from start to finish cannot recommend these enough... they made our whole wedding. Many thanks to you for being utterly amazing!!! Mr & Mrs Hogarth"
"Absolutely brilliant, got the whole wedding going and everyone loved it."
"Amazing! I cannot believe I kept the secret this long but it was so worth it when I saw the look on everyone’s faces! Our singer did not disappoint and created a great atmosphere and got everyone up dancing! Would do it all over again."
"Excellent entertainment for a corporate summer event for 16 people. Ben chose the songs very well and had everyone on their feet dancing within a matter of seconds. I was a bit nervous initially as didn't know how it will go down with a smaller group of ''corporate'' people (compared to the usual big wedding crowd). After our party, I would not hesitate to use Silver Service Singers for a corporate occasion again. It really doesn't matter how small or big the crowd is, the concept of this entertainment is absolutely fantastic and 100% joy and laughter is guaranteed! Thank you so much Ben for making the evening a huge success!:)"
"Excellent! The two singers really made our Company 20th anniversary event. Our guests were so impressed by our surprise and really did make our evening! Audience participation was optional, although many joined in with singing and dancing! Thank you!"
"I booked Danny for my friends wedding. It was a total surprise for the groom and guests and we all loved it! Danny made such an effort to get everyone up and dancing/singing! Everyone was gobsmacked that he was actually helping to serve our drinks earlier in the day wearing the same as all the other waiters. Great charisma and voice! Highly recommend- thanks again Danny!!"
"We had the silver service singers at our wedding 2 weeks ago! They where amazing. Ryan and Aj really got involved with serving our guest’s so they just blended right in. When they started singing it got everyone up and dancing after a big Meal, everyone loved it. Would definitely recommend. People haven’t stopped talking about it!"
"Brilliant!!! All the wedding guests were shell shocked with the fall until they started singing then they were all singing and dancing, absolutely brilliant and loved by everyone, a must have addition to any event. Thank you for making our surprise a talking point"
"Well what can we say, all our guests were totally taken in and fell about with laughter. Alex, the dj/ singer was superb and it was above and beyond our expectations. Each and everyone of our guests made so many comments to us and Alex about how great it had been. Many thanks also to Gemma in the office. It was a flawless process start to finish. Definitely recommended. Jamie and Julie."
"Absolutely bluddy brilliant!! I booked this as a surprise for my husband & he genuinely had no clue what was going on ! When the waiter fell over he was so shocked & tried to give him a glass of champagne. Your guys had every single person on their feet & everyone said it really made the wedding day one of a kind. I would recommend them ten times over. Thankyou so much!!"
"Absolutely fantastic! The singers got my whole wedding party up & rocking! Was an amazing surprise for my guests & I had so many compliments. Would highly recommend!"
"The guys were absolutely amazing! Was only the hubby and I that knew what was happening but even I didn’t know who the guys were until the singing started, they blended in with the waiting staff brilliantly. Everyone got such a surprise and they defo got the party started. Could not recommend silver service singers enough. Worth every penny."
"These guys are amazing. Booked as a surprise for the groom. Totally kicked off the celebrations in great style. Every single guest have commented at how great these guys were. Couldn’t rate them high enough. Thank you for making our wedding perfect"
"I can not recommend these guys highly enough was an absolutely brilliant surprise for everyone from start to finish. Totally professional throughout but at the same time got everyone dancing and singing for the entire time. This is better than any normal singer/band for a wedding. Thanks again Ian & Emma"
"If I could give more stars then I would! Alex was just amazing and the best decision I made. Alex was so professional and fun. Everyone is still talking about him and how great he was. He is such a gem and would book again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making our day so perfect."
Silver Service Singers is rated 4.99 based on 703 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access