Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

How was the packaging?
"The jewellery I bought is stunning and extremely well made, I’m absolutely delighted. My package arrived very soon after I placed the order. Great company to buy from."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful piece of Jewellery, thank you very much for the prompt delivery, and lovely little box. Very happy with everything from ease of ordering, through to delivery. Again thank you, I will be back."
How was the packaging?
"Loved my earrings and they were delivered much sooner than expected"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful flower pendant, so pleased, delivery was quick, excellent value thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Beautifully made jewellery. Excellent service."
How was the packaging?
"Very pleased with my necklace. I saw this style in a local jewellers at over £30 and this is easily as nice. Delivered in 48 hours. Couldn't ask for more."
How was the packaging?
"This is my first purchase with Silver Bubble, but will certainly will not be my last. The service and quality is excellent. I LOVE my earrings and look forward to buying more items from this range."
How was the packaging?
"My earrings and bracelet arrived really quickly. They’re gorgeous too!"
How was the packaging?
"Excellent service. Items delivered so quickly and of beautiful quality."
How was the packaging?
"Delighted with the excellent ring. Quality & service, speed of delivery first class. Chris Sibson"
"Stunning ring, great service"
How was the packaging?
"Good quality Good service"
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely beautiful bangle. Bought for a friends birthday but I’m so in love with it, might have to get one for myself! X"
How was the packaging?
"Very happy with the earrings and the service...they were delivered promptly and in perfect condition"
"Stunning pendant."
How was the packaging?
"I have lots of lovely pieces from Silver Bubble. The quality of all the bits I have bought and been bought is fantastic and the customer service is impeccable. I have had nothing but great experiences shopping here."
How was the packaging?
"Great product, excellent customer service and super quick delivery. Overall excellent."
How was the packaging?
"Excellent service, order cam the following day. Very happy with ring, good quality, thanx xx"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely quality and much better than the photo. V happy with the purchase."
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely stunning ring, beautifully made and at a fabulous price. My sister will love it, thank you."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 283 reviews