Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

"I'm a first time customer and i am very happy with the products. They are better than they look in the photos. Delivery was quick and they were very well packaged. Will definately buy from here again."
How was the packaging?
"The earrings were Excellent and were great value. From ordering to delivery was 2 days. EXCELLENT Service deserve more than 5 stars"
How was the packaging?
"Amazing customer service.....rings arrived in one day. Beautiful silver workmanship. Heidi is superb!"
How was the packaging?
"My order arrived promptly, the contents were as pictured on website and I was more than delighted with the earrings I purchased. Have used website twice before and I haven't been disappointed yet."
"Still haven't received the package!!!"
Hi Geraldine, I'm sorry to hear the package hasn't arrived yet and understand your frustration. I have phoned you and emailed you about this matter and am still waiting to hear back from my last email. Heidi
"quick efficient service"
How was the packaging?
"this ring was purchased as a xmas present so cannot comment on item but buying and delivery were excellent ."
How was the packaging?
"Prompt delivery nicely presented. Earings are lovely quality good weight and nicely finished I will be back"
How was the packaging?
"No problems at all, my order arrived beautifully packaged and only 2 days after ordering. Highly recommend!"
How was the packaging?
"Quality of the jewelry is excellent."
How was the packaging?
"I found this website by accident. I loved the idea that jewellery was handmade from a small business. The pieces I received were solid and of really good quality."
"I am really delighted with the pendant and chain. I shall certainly be buying more jewellery. It arrived really quickly too."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful, purchased 2 pendents and 2 chains on late Wednesday night arrived Friday morning. Thank you Silver Bubble, need the earrings to match now."
How was the packaging?
"First purchase from silver bubble buying 3 pieces for Christmas gifts. The jewellery is lovely and very good value for money. Would definitely use again."
How was the packaging?
"Not as chunky as it looked in the picture but well made"
"Value for money."
How was the packaging?
"Quality product and prompt delivery"
How was the packaging?
"I had a question regarding one if the items couldn't have been more helpful, delighted with the items I received would def buy more and have recommended to my friends who live silver jewellery"
How was the packaging?
"The jewellery I bought is stunning and extremely well made, I’m absolutely delighted. My package arrived very soon after I placed the order. Great company to buy from."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful piece of Jewellery, thank you very much for the prompt delivery, and lovely little box. Very happy with everything from ease of ordering, through to delivery. Again thank you, I will be back."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 301 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!