Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
How was the packaging?
Beautiful bracelet, delivered the next day
Beautiful earrings. Couldn't be happier with them.
How was the packaging?
Love my earrings - good quality and super fast service
How was the packaging?
The items were exactly as described, of excellent quality and were delivered safely and promptly. Nothing more to say really, except thank you!
Love the Frida Kahlo earings. Well made and very stylish. Lots of compliments first time wearing them today. Service very helpful and postage next day All in all an excellent company - have already recommended them to friends.
Confirmed my order quickly and received my earrings within a few days. They were excellent quality and will definitely buy from Silver Bubble again.
How was the packaging?
Slightly disappointed by the size would be better to see size
Hi, thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear you were disappointed by the size of the studs. The sizes of all our jewellery is listed with each item as it is difficult to visualise the size of something from a screen image. However, even with having the dimensions it can still be hard to visualise. A solution would be to show the jewellery being worn which is something I realise would provide more clarity and is in the pipeline! Heidi
Stunning bracelet. Superb quality.
How was the packaging?
The item was delivered quickly and was high quality.
How was the packaging?
Another beautiful piece of jewellery. Wonderful customer service and delivery - again!
How was the packaging?
Very prompt delivery. A little gift of Forget Me Not ear rings for my Daughter a memento of the passing of her Grandmother passing away from Dementia. Only downside was I thought it was coming with a gift card.
It was a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter She really Loved it
How was the packaging?
I appreciated the prompt and friendly customer-centric approach and the swift dispatch of the ordered item while my wife was thrilled with her new ring. You have earned yourselves a very happy client. Well done!
How was the packaging?
Heidi is so, so helpful and frankly the jewellery is just beautiful, of the highest quality and incredible value. I ordered over the Christmas break and still got my bangle and ring the next working day (after post started again). I cannot recommend using Silver Bubble more! Will definitely be making another purchase soon as I am super happy with my new jewellery!
Very efficient ordering and the recipient liked the gift a lot.
How was the packaging?
Just received my bracelet today and I am very happy, it is nicer than I thought from the photos!! Perfect service from start to finish, I contacted the company over Christmas and had an instant reply!! I rarely write reviews but wanted to share a fantastic company. I would definitely recommend and would buy again from Silver Bubble!! Thank you!!
How was the packaging?
Absolutely delighted with the quality of the jewellery. Fast delivery too.
How was the packaging?
Very impressed with delivery time considering I ordered two days before Christmas. I purchased two rings both lovely and very good quality. Will be back for more! Thank you
How was the packaging?
Excellent service and the silver rings were as described. very happy customer, thank you.
Beautiful quality reindeer silver earrings!! So pleased.
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 458 reviews