Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

"Quick service, goods in presentation boxes, all well made and lovely."
How was the packaging?
"Arrived quickly. The earings are great, good value too. Would definitely recommend these guys, thank you."
"This jewellery is absolutely STUNNING! I have bought the Frida range for friends that love her work and they were completely delighted. It's very well priced and very good quality. Excellent company! Will buy again and again ...."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the triangular Arbol de la Vida pendant, it arrived really quickly and well packaged. I love it - it is a substantial pendant that won't look out of place against a chunky jumper. I didn't expect it to be as lovely as it is, I have worn it several times already with a short and long chain depending what I'm wearing. I will now buy from Silver Bubble again with confidence and enjoy wearing their treasures. Sonia"
How was the packaging?
"I am very pleased with the bracelets and the speedy delivery...Thanks"
How was the packaging?
"Purchased some jewellery from Silver Bubble as a gift for my Mum’s birthday. Delivery was super quick, only took 2 days! Each item was packed individually in paper so nice and safe. Item itself was beautiful and made a very special gift for my mum. Really happy thanks"
"Excellent from start to finish. Jewellery was exactly what I was looking for and my wife loved them. Thank you for a fantastic product and service."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a ring in silver for my little finger. The craftsmanship is superb and I am so very delighted with my purchase. It is in a very good quality silver and not thin and bendable as some others I have seen. In fact it is a nice thick piece of jewellery which is so comfortable to wear. I thought the price was extremely good value and it is nice to get something different in design to what you see in the shops. I would certainly order from Silver Bubble again. A surprise was the very quick delivery. Within a couple of days I was wearing my ring."
How was the packaging?
"Really nice piece of jewellery. Delivered super fast and at a very good price. Couldn’t ask for better."
How was the packaging?
"Fantastic second time I’ve ordered, lovely jewellery and great service."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered earrings, Delivery was quick, but the earnings are beautiful, much nicer than the pictures and excellent quality Happy customer"
How was the packaging?
"The silver and amethyst ring I purchased is a beautiful statement piece of jewellery. I can't wait to wear it!"
How was the packaging?
"First time ordering from Silver Bubble, very fast service and the bracelet I chose for a friend was beautiful and she loved it. Would definitely order again."
How was the packaging?
"Very quick delivery. Lots of choice on website. Love my silver heart pendant. Many thanks."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the earrings for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them."
How was the packaging?
"Silver bangle bought for wife's Christmas present. Looked great and good value for money. She was very happy! Thanks."
"Beautiful earrings, excellent quality and value, and efficient fast service, delivered in time for christmas despite my last minute order :-)"
"Lovely bracelet. Easy to order and prompt delivery."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the drop 'Flame' earrings as a gift and they arrived very quickly (being just a few days before xmas). Very pleased with design and quality and would definitely order again....but for myself next time!"
How was the packaging?
"Customer service from Heidi was excellent.. really impressed and lovely product. Highly recommended"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 330 reviews