Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

"My earrings are lovely and great value for money"
How was the packaging?
"Superb service. I ordered the silver bubble ring on special delivery. It came very promptly and the ring is stunning. Will definitely order again from here. Thank you Heidi"
"ordered 2 pairs , I love them as I like earrings that are different, they are well made and what you see is what you get, no false pics. will order again soon as I have found my jeweller. unique and different. thank you silver bubble."
How was the packaging?
"This is my first purchase and I have been delighted with all levels of customer service from silver bubble..I will definitely be buying again and again 😊."
How was the packaging?
"Great purchase at a good price. Love the ring"
How was the packaging?
"the item was great,and i will be buying some more"
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a bracelet on Sunday and it arrived on the following Friday. Great service! Bracelet lovely, and well made. Very happy. Thank you. Mary C"
How was the packaging?
"I love Silver Bubble Jewellery, it’s unique and it’s silver is authentic, I can happily say I have never taken a reaction to wearing their jewellery. I love that’s its not styles and designs that are easily available on the high street or at all."
"Excellent prompt service, beautiful products."
How was the packaging?
"I recently bought a beautiful gift for a friend. The service was first class - the gift arrived less than 24 hours after it was ordered. The website is clear, accessible and accurate. I’ll be ordering again! Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely jewellery. Arrived promptly. Would recommend."
How was the packaging?
"Quality products, great prices, = top value, plus first class delivery,easy to deal with. Highly recommend!!"
"Will be back in uk on 17th and check then and get back to you"
How was the packaging?
"Arrived within two days of ordering, nicely packaged and great quality for the price."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful unusual jewellery. Items arrived very quickly and were exactly as shown on the website. I would buy from them again"
How was the packaging?
"The earrings I purchased were exactly as they appeared on the website. They arrived very quickly and I am delighted with them. This is the second purchase I have made from Silver Bubble and would be happy to recommend them."
How was the packaging?
"Lovely company with great products, quick response and excellent customer service. I would definitely buy from them again"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely earrings purchased for a friend's birthday. They arrived realky quickly, and were absokutely gorgeous. Would certaibky use again :)"
How was the packaging?
"Extremely fast turn around and my necklace couldn't be more perfect!!! Thank you. Love the professionalism shown and don't get me started on the amazing packaging. So thoughtful."
How was the packaging?
"After having an accident with my previous chain- I searched the internet- as previous was bought in Mexico. I was so happy to find a UK supplier of Mexican jewellery and have order a few times now from the supplier. My chain arrived in good time and was exactly the chain I needed to use with my pendents"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews