Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

How was the packaging?
"Well made earrings and super quick delivery"
"Beautiful jewellery, great prices and arrived so quickly! Well pleased!"
"A friend told me about Silver Bubble. Delighted with my silver necklace absolutely as described and arrived very quickly. I will certainly be using Silver Bubble again and will recommend it to other friends."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a 'poppy' filled silver framed heart necklace. It arrived very promptly and I was stunned by the craftsmanship, uniqueness and beauty of the item - especially for the price paid. Silver Bubble is a new find for me and I will certainly be returning to them for gifts and personal purchases. Thank you Silver Bubble ... I highly recommend you!"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely pendant. Very unusual. Arrived quickly too. Thanks"
"Silver service from silver bubble!!! I ordered the forget me not bracelet and earrings for my friends 50th birthday. They arrived the very next day! Nice packaging and exquisite items. I can’t wait to give them to my friend. Thankyou"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely quality really pleased with it"
How was the packaging?
"Very quick turnaround of my order."
How was the packaging?
"Easy to order & delivery was fast. The earrings are absolutely stunning & just as unusual as I wanted. Recommended Highly !"
How was the packaging?
"Fabulous and unusual at a good price and next day delivery! What's not to like?"
How was the packaging?
"Had to call and leave message call was returned and the promised recall on time well done"
How was the packaging?
"A beautifully engraved pair of earrings. My friend was delighted when she opened her present."
"This is a fabulous company. Have never heard of them and found them while trawling the net for something a bit different. Well they have got loads of beautiful things I will definitely be returning. Ordered yesterday, earrings arrived this morning and they are gorgeous. Thankyou so much. Am very happy!"
How was the packaging?
"Absolutely LOVE this ring!"
How was the packaging?
"Such a fabulous business beautiful jewels - something for everyone, I love buying from Silver Bubble thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful. I love the pieces I bought. With me much quicker than I expected too...which was even better! I'd buy my jewellery from here again in a heartbeat!"
How was the packaging?
"Have used Silver Bubble a couple of times now, so pleased with the quality and service, you won't be dissopointed"
How was the packaging?
"Silver Bubble never disappoints. The designs exude good quality and the delivery service is fantastic."
How was the packaging?
"Great product, good ethics and fast delivery"
How was the packaging?
"very pretty and different from the normal boring old earrings on the high street .love the delicate detail would buy again and recommend to friends and family."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews