Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

How was the packaging?
"I ordered a necklace and three pairs of earrings and they are more beautiful than I had imagined. I will definitely be using Silver Bubble again."
"Terrific selection and really stylish pieces :)"
"I have just received my first order from Silver Bubble and to say I’m delighted is an understatement!! My earrings and necklace are stunning. Thank you 🙏"
"Very pleased with my purchase, the earrings are designed nicely and well made would order again, thank you 😀"
How was the packaging?
"I bought my earrings online, on a whim and wasn't disappointed. They are exactly what I have been looking for for ages. The quality and style are both excellent and the speed of delivery unbelievable, ordered one afternoon, delivered two days later. Would definitely recommend this site and would also buy again."
"Well made"
How was the packaging?
"We have bought several items from you over the last couple of years. They are always wonderful designs, super value for money and reliable, quick delivery. Well done Silver Bubble."
How was the packaging?
"So pleased I found this site. The earrings were beautiful. I shall be ordering a pendant and earrings shortly for special birthdays. I received the parcel in good time. Thank you!!"
How was the packaging?
"Very easy to order and quick delivery Quality of goods bought excellent really pleased with my purchase will be ordering more"
How was the packaging?
"my order was delivered within 48 hours. The earrings ordered were of good quality, as represented on the website"
How was the packaging?
"Arrived quickly and all the earrings I bought are beautifully made . Exactly what I wanted. Thankyou"
How was the packaging?
"Original design. Beautifully made. Quick delivery. And lovely box. Will definitely be using your shop again"
How was the packaging?
"great prices and lovely jewellery and really efficient service and delivery"
How was the packaging?
"One of the 2 pairs of earrings purchased have caused an itchy, lumpy rash where the posts touch the top of my neck behind my ears. My lobes are also sore. Not had this happen since I was a teenager purchasing cheap earrings ! I’ve not worn the 2nd pair so unsure how they will be. Have to wait for the soreness to subside before trying the other pair. Love the design of both but doubt what they are made of ?"
I'm really sorry to hear you have had a reaction to the earrings. I am not sure why this has happened and do not normally receive complaints of this nature. I can only apologise, I have emailed you to organise the return of the earrings and a refund.
How was the packaging?
"Your jewellery is unique and individual. I really enjoy wearing and giving as gifts. The quality is excellant and the delivery is very speedy."
How was the packaging?
"Very speedy delivery. Lovely gift box. Two silver rings exceeded expectations. We definitely buy again from Bubble. Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely quality and quick delivery"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely earrings, made really well, good quality. Very quick service . I would definitely order again . Thanks"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful product, excellent quality and value, I will definitely buy again. Thank you!"
How was the packaging?
"Great jewelry that looks just like the images on line. Good service"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 333 reviews