Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

How was the packaging?
"Good quality.. quick delivery! Very happy with the product thank you!"
"My silver snake chain is lovely.I am very pleased and would buy from Silver Bubble again."
How was the packaging?
"The necklace and drop are lovely and well made the only caveat I have is the online advert appears to show them much larger than they are sizes would be appreciated"
Hello Sydney, thank you for your review, glad to hear you are happy with pendant but sorry to hear that you thought it would be much larger. The dimensions and sizes of each piece of jewellery is written in the description of each item and also is show below in the additional information box. However, someone else has also commented similarly on being confused with the size and I think it is time to start taking photos of the products on a person, so the size can be more accurately seen! Best wishes, Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Amazing customer service, quick delivery and I love the ring and earings I bought, they are brilliant!"
How was the packaging?
"I have ordered several items from silver bubble. They have always arrived very promptly. The pieces have been beautiful and I have been very pleased with them."
How was the packaging?
"I have a bangle and pendant from Silver Bubble already. I've just bought a pendant as a gift too. The jewellery is beautiful, packaged nicely and delivered promptly. I love it."
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful bracelet, delivered the next day"
"Beautiful earrings. Couldn't be happier with them."
How was the packaging?
"Love my earrings - good quality and super fast service"
How was the packaging?
"The items were exactly as described, of excellent quality and were delivered safely and promptly. Nothing more to say really, except thank you!"
"Love the Frida Kahlo earings. Well made and very stylish. Lots of compliments first time wearing them today. Service very helpful and postage next day All in all an excellent company - have already recommended them to friends."
"Confirmed my order quickly and received my earrings within a few days. They were excellent quality and will definitely buy from Silver Bubble again."
How was the packaging?
"Slightly disappointed by the size would be better to see size"
Hi, thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear you were disappointed by the size of the studs. The sizes of all our jewellery is listed with each item as it is difficult to visualise the size of something from a screen image. However, even with having the dimensions it can still be hard to visualise. A solution would be to show the jewellery being worn which is something I realise would provide more clarity and is in the pipeline! Heidi
"Stunning bracelet. Superb quality."
How was the packaging?
"The item was delivered quickly and was high quality."
How was the packaging?
"Another beautiful piece of jewellery. Wonderful customer service and delivery - again!"
How was the packaging?
"Very prompt delivery. A little gift of Forget Me Not ear rings for my Daughter a memento of the passing of her Grandmother passing away from Dementia. Only downside was I thought it was coming with a gift card."
"It was a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter She really Loved it"
How was the packaging?
"I appreciated the prompt and friendly customer-centric approach and the swift dispatch of the ordered item while my wife was thrilled with her new ring. You have earned yourselves a very happy client. Well done!"
How was the packaging?
"Heidi is so, so helpful and frankly the jewellery is just beautiful, of the highest quality and incredible value. I ordered over the Christmas break and still got my bangle and ring the next working day (after post started again). I cannot recommend using Silver Bubble more! Will definitely be making another purchase soon as I am super happy with my new jewellery!"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 444 reviews