Silver Bubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble
Read Silver Bubble Reviews

About Silver Bubble:

Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
How was the packaging?
Very quick delivery. Great jewellery.
How was the packaging?
The item I ordered arrived the following morning and was packed beautifully. Wonderful service!
I have ordered from Silver Bubble previously and they have never failed to disappoint. On this occasion I ordered a birthday present which I needed promptly. I ordered last Saturday and it had arrived by the Tuesday. The recipient was very very happy with it. All the jewellery produced is unique and of good quality.
How was the packaging?
Was initially a bit hesitant to pay the £118 for this bangle (turquoise with pointed tip), but on receiving it, very happy with the quality and very happy to be supporting Mexican silversmiths. It looks and feels like quality and goes very well with my other thinner bracelets. Would definitely buy from here again.
How was the packaging?
The rings and earrings are beautiful, exactly as they are in the picture. Arrived in time. Looking forward to the next purchase
How was the packaging?
Can’t fault Silver Bubble. Personal and super quick to arrive, love my mexican bird earrings (I’d been eyeing them up for years!) Thanks Heidi x
How was the packaging?
I chose a silver bracelet for my niece's birthday and it arrived the following day! I'm sure she'll like it.
How was the packaging?
Great range of jewellery that is different to the rest. A really quick delivery service. Prices that are affordable
A good range of styles and designs with their jewellery but it's a shame that there is not one picture in every description showing the item being worn. Sometimes leaps of faith don't work out: Luckily for me this one did.
How was the packaging?
This was a gift for my Mum. I ordered it and it arrived in good time. The customer service team is great and they deal with any order issues you have promptly. This was a lovely bracelet and such a nice sentiment. It's great quality too!
How was the packaging?
Very good service. Speedy delivery and good product.
How was the packaging?
beautiful pendant and super quick delivery
How was the packaging?
I ordered a necklace and it was delivered in under a week ... I live in Australia! Very impressed with communication and customer service. Oh and the necklace is fab too!
How was the packaging?
Great product exactly as described and received the next day! Very impressed and I would order from Silver Bubble again.
Really happy with the earrings I've recently purchased... Delicate but striking. Lovely. Impressed with the price and speed of delivery Thankyou
How was the packaging?
Great choice on the website and really quick delivery.
Beautiful jewellery and the lady who runs it is so helpful. They changed the ring size for my daughter with no trouble at all. Would recommend!
How was the packaging?
Beautiful silver bubble earings and a great price
How was the packaging?
Selections are great, reasonable price. Fast shipping. International tracking worked great.
How was the packaging?
Beautiful earrings! Fast delivery! Thanks ;)
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 504 reviews