Silver Bubble Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

How would you rate Silver Bubble ?

How was the packaging?
"Fantastic second time I’ve ordered, lovely jewellery and great service."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered earrings, Delivery was quick, but the earnings are beautiful, much nicer than the pictures and excellent quality Happy customer"
How was the packaging?
"The silver and amethyst ring I purchased is a beautiful statement piece of jewellery. I can't wait to wear it!"
How was the packaging?
"First time ordering from Silver Bubble, very fast service and the bracelet I chose for a friend was beautiful and she loved it. Would definitely order again."
How was the packaging?
"Very quick delivery. Lots of choice on website. Love my silver heart pendant. Many thanks."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the earrings for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them."
How was the packaging?
"Silver bangle bought for wife's Christmas present. Looked great and good value for money. She was very happy! Thanks."
"Beautiful earrings, excellent quality and value, and efficient fast service, delivered in time for christmas despite my last minute order :-)"
"Lovely bracelet. Easy to order and prompt delivery."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the drop 'Flame' earrings as a gift and they arrived very quickly (being just a few days before xmas). Very pleased with design and quality and would definitely order again....but for myself next time!"
How was the packaging?
"Customer service from Heidi was excellent.. really impressed and lovely product. Highly recommended"
"Excellent fast service. Rings of good quality and exactly as described"
"Excellellent and fast service. Rings I bought were of good quality and exactly as expected"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful and unusual earrings, prompt delivery and well packaged"
How was the packaging?
"I ordered something inexpensive to see what the quality was like really. The earrings arrived two days later and are lovely, I wear them all the time. I will definitely be ordering from silver bubble again x"
How was the packaging?
"Beautiful and unusual designs in top quality silver at affordable prices. First class customer service too."
"Great choice, great quality, prompt and quick delivery!!! Thanks."
How was the packaging?
"Purchased the Chrysocolla Silver Square Stud Earrings. They are of exceptional quality and beautiful. Speedy and very efficient service. I will definitely be a returning customer."
How was the packaging?
"Good website, competitive pricing and fast delivery all you can ask for."
How was the packaging?
"Wow amazing jewellery. So unusual. The quality is excellent. I will be shopping with your company again. Thank you so much that I have been able to buy some quality, unique pieces of jewellery for Christmas presents."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.92 based on 301 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!