Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

"I ordered Forget-Me-Not heart shaped pendent and matching ear-rings.They arrived next day to my delight and surprise. I am absolutely thrilled with the jewellery.they are so lovely and delicate.also such good quality for the money. I shall in the future use Silver Bubble again."
How was the packaging?
"Daisy bracelets were bought as gifts and the recipients were thrilled with the uniqueness of them. I had a few questions during the ordering process and even though I was operating on a 5 hour time difference, Heidi at Silver Bubble responded immediately. Great service."
How was the packaging?
"Website and shopping experience was very simple and easy to use to start. And let’s not forget they have a wide range of really beautiful jewellery! Making choices was the hardest part! My items arrived the very next day so Silver Bubble would be perfect for those last minute gift ideas. Packaged really nicely too. Unfortunately the ring I purchased was too large, so I email the team and was delighted to receive a very quick reply, sympathetic to my problem and offering to exchange the ring as soon as I posted back the original. Could not have been more friendly or helpful. I shop online frequently, having a blend of human experience and convenience of fast shopping is the best experience for me. I think Silver Bubble are a really great company, they are clearly working hard to make their business a success and I shall definitely be back and recommending them to my friends! Thank you so much, particularly Heidi and her friendly emails."
How was the packaging?
"The earrings are super,likewise the price and service! many thanks, Suzanne."
"Very Quick Delivery. Beautiful bangle."
"The ratings I ordered for my Aunty’s birthday arrived today (Elegant silver swirl). They are stunning, I am absolutely over the moon with them and can’t wait for her to see them, she will love them. They arrived so quickly and packaged nicely with care. I’ll be buying from them again and recommending Silver Bubble. Thank you Silver Bubble ❤️"
How was the packaging?
"Nice product and very efficient service."
How was the packaging?
"The quality of the flower bracelet I ordered was very good and an excellent delivery service even overseas. Well done Silver Bubble"
"I cant track my delivery, did not received it! And no one I called can find the tracking number provided by you Dear heidi, thank you for responding so quick. I called the delivery services. And exactly im can not find out more about my delivery unless that it left the UK via royal mail. I expected to be able to track the deliveries journey. That is what i am used to usually (also for international deliveries). Therefore im very dissapointed that i paid more money to be able to do that but i cant."
Hi, sorry you have not received your order yet. I'm a little confused as to who you spoke to as it would have been me. I see that the order is going to Germany and it can take 7 days to arrive so am sure it will arrive any day now. Best wishes, Heidi
I've just tracked your order & it says the following: "Tracking no. RS402371040GB. Your item is now leaving the UK. More information will be available when it arrives in the destination country."
How was the packaging?
"I bought the silver Horse studs for my granddaughter's 11th Birthday. They are slightly larger than I thought they would be but she is delighted with them."
How was the packaging?
"Super product and super fast delivery. Highly recommended."
How was the packaging?
"Really pleased with this purchase. Bought for a friends birthday and she was so pleased - Thank you. Excellent customer services and delivery. Will buy again."
How was the packaging?
"Regular customer as quality and service excellent!"
How was the packaging?
"Brilliant service excellant quality and lovely Customer service"
How was the packaging?
"I loved the look of the jewellery but felt it was a little expensive for what it was"
Hi Sue, thank you for your feedback. I was a little surprised that you thought the flower jewellery was expensive as I usually receive a lot of positive feedback about this line and its value for money in the £12-£15 price range. The jewellery is silver and the flowers are real, grown by Alicia and her family, then handpicked, dried and set in the silver. So quite a laborious process. If you would like to return the jewellery I will of course refund you if you are not happy with it. Best wishes, Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Loved the bracelet which was very beautiful. Product arrived promptly. The only disappointment was the packaging. The bracelet which cost £90 was almost rammed into a small box and wrapped in a tiny cheap looking tissue paper. The quality of the product was cheapened by the packaging."
Hi Teresa, happy to hear you are pleased with the bracelet but sorry to hear you were not happy with the packaging. We are currently waiting for an order of the Silver Bubble boxes to be delivered and we have run out of the normal sized box which would have been used for your bracelet. Apologies. I hope that you are enjoying your new piece of jewellery! Heidi
How was the packaging?
"The ring I ordered was more beautiful that the picture & fitted perfectly. It was delivered the day after I ordered it. I have already ordered another two items. There is a fantastic choice and the items are so unique. I’m in love with this site and will be ordering future jewellery from here."
How was the packaging?
"Smaller than I expected but beautifully made. In hindsight I should have looked at the size in more detail. Would purchase from this company again. Lovely jewellery."
How was the packaging?
"Good quality.. quick delivery! Very happy with the product thank you!"
"My silver snake chain is lovely.I am very pleased and would buy from Silver Bubble again."
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 442 reviews