Silver Bubble Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Silver Bubble

About Silver Bubble: Silver Bubble's website has a fantastic range of beautiful and unusual handmade silver jewellery.

info@silverbubble.co.uk

Tell us how Silver Bubble made you happy

How was the packaging?
"I ordered 2 pairs of earrings for a Christmas present and thought they were beautifully designed and light as a feather (as they were quite large). Have yet to get my daughters opinion but am sure she will be thrilled."
How was the packaging?
"Great product. Excellent communication. Swift, efficient delivery"
How was the packaging?
"I was looking for unique gift for my god daughters 21st and the earrings I chose were a big hit 😊 They arrived the next working day . Might have to treat myself next Wendy"
How was the packaging?
"Super fast delivery and lovely quality. I’m really pleased with my purchase and will definitely be buying again!"
How was the packaging?
"Bought a lovely silver strands ring for my son for one of his Xmas presents."
How was the packaging?
"Speedy delivery and beautiful pendant. Delighted - I will be back!"
How was the packaging?
"Wonderful item, fantastic service, would highly recommend and will be purchasing from you again. Thank you"
How was the packaging?
"Products arrived promptly and were as described"
"It was just what my daughter wanted for her 50 th birthday,so if she's happy ,I'm happy"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely product, prompt service and a fair price"
How was the packaging?
"The pendant necklace I purchased was good quality and quite unusual. My only criticism is, that considering the item was fairly pricey, the presentation box was cheap looking."
Thank you for your review, very happy to hear you are pleased with the pendant. I'm sorry though to hear that you were not so happy with the gift box. I source the jewellery boxes from a company that makes these boxes from 99% recycled box board and paper cover, 80% being post-consumer waste. These boxes also contain a recycled non-tarnishing filler. My main concern is to limit packaging waste but this is why reviews are so important and useful, I will definitely take your comments on board. Enjoy your pendant or if not for you, hope its a successful gift! Heidi
How was the packaging?
"Well made earrings and super quick delivery"
"Beautiful jewellery, great prices and arrived so quickly! Well pleased!"
"A friend told me about Silver Bubble. Delighted with my silver necklace absolutely as described and arrived very quickly. I will certainly be using Silver Bubble again and will recommend it to other friends."
How was the packaging?
"I ordered a 'poppy' filled silver framed heart necklace. It arrived very promptly and I was stunned by the craftsmanship, uniqueness and beauty of the item - especially for the price paid. Silver Bubble is a new find for me and I will certainly be returning to them for gifts and personal purchases. Thank you Silver Bubble ... I highly recommend you!"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely pendant. Very unusual. Arrived quickly too. Thanks"
"Silver service from silver bubble!!! I ordered the forget me not bracelet and earrings for my friends 50th birthday. They arrived the very next day! Nice packaging and exquisite items. I can’t wait to give them to my friend. Thankyou"
How was the packaging?
"Lovely quality really pleased with it"
How was the packaging?
"Very quick turnaround of my order."
How was the packaging?
"Easy to order & delivery was fast. The earrings are absolutely stunning & just as unusual as I wanted. Recommended Highly !"
Silver Bubble is rated 4.90 based on 387 reviews