Sign-Holders by Green Magic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sign-Holders by Green Magic

About Sign-Holders by Green Magic: In 2018 Green Magic celebrated its 23rd Birthday. Their Sign-Holders.co.uk online shop was established in 2007. Many years of experience are therefore at customers' disposal.

Over the past 21 years the business has grown to encompass display solutions for many sectors including retail, education, healthcare and hospitality.
Customers include hundreds of colleges and universities, major hotels and leisure groups as well as retailers ranging from High Street stores to garden centres (which is where it all began).
The business operates from 3 modern warehouse units on a business park in rural Hampshire supplying businesses of all sizes as well as private individuals.

As an online business with secure bricks and mortar foundations the company remains committed to its customers, with more innovative products in the pipeline.

sales@green-magic.co.uk

Waltham Business Park, Brickyard Road, Swanmore

Tell us how Sign-Holders by Green Magic made you happy

David Coldwell
"Excellent service from pre-purchase telephone inquiry on to online ordering and payment through to delivery. Everything was clear and simple and the process ran very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to use Sign-Holders again. The various leaflet holders have now been fitted to our recently adopted village telephone kiosk which is now acting as an information kiosk."
Tim Watson
"Exactly as described, very prompt delivery. Recommended!"
Margaret Smith
"Perfect for our requirements sturdy and well made."
"Excellent service quick post and items arrived in perfect condition"
"I wasn't expecting it until Monday but it arrived on Saturday! Well done and thanks."
"Nice product, well made and looks good in use. All went smoothly with delivery etc."
"Very good service ! goods arrived quickly and packaged well :)"
"My order was small, but important to me. Being impatient I follwed up on the order delivery quite soon after placing the order. I received a prompt and courteous reply, and received my goods within a reasonable timeframe. I only have occasional needs for display stands, and would certainly use Sign-Holders again."
"Good product. Good price but inflated by the high delivery coste"
"Brilliant service, sign holders were perfect for the job."
"Very efficient service"
"Well packaged and quick. Plastic stands perfect for updating photos."
"The item was as advertised and is exactly what we were looking for, at a reasonable and competitive price. Delivery was fast and efficient."
"Found Sign-Holders/Green Magic online looking for some (normally very expensive) charity pamphlet holders. The purchase experience was straight forward, product prices reasonable, delivery & communication 100%. So I am pleased to have found this business & know exactly where to shop again. I will be happy to share this good service experience with friends & contacts. Thanks S-H/GM."
"I ordered the poster hanging bars to display a piano chords poster at my piano - - it looks terrific! They are brilliantly made - excellent quality. Delivery was very swift too, thank you. I'd highly recommend this product!"
"A little flimsy but they will serve the purpose, thanks"
"Outstanding customer service. My very modest order was treated with superb attention to detail and speedy delivery. I will certainly return to your web site when I require any items for display."
"The improved website is very easy to use and the delivery was extremely fast! We couldn't believe how fast it was! Great products as always at a great price!"
"Good price, nice product, well packed and we will certainly be buying from you again."
"Ordering on the website is quite easy: there is sufficient product description and choice so that you can find the sign holder that's right for your needs and the actual online purchasing is straightforward. Confirmation email and invoice arrives promptly followed by delivery updates."
"Not impressed. I ordered for the first time and was promised delivery after November 1 Still waiting on Sunday November 4."
The parcel was delivered on Mon 5 Nov which is within the 2-3 business days delivery timescale selected at the checkout. I'm afraid we don't deliver at weekends. I hope you find the goods meet your needs.
"Great to deal with in all departments"
"GREAT SERVICE GREAT STUFF"
Sign-Holders by Green Magic is rated 4.81 based on 1,414 reviews