siandellar.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend siandellar.com

Tell us how siandellar.com made you happy

"Awful experience. I wish I'd read the reviews on google maps before coming to see Sian. I called the clinic right after my appointment to say I found Sian hostile and rude and was told she must have been be tired. More importantly, the micro-blading results are upsettingly bad. Sian replied to my emailed concerns and said that looking at the photos I shared with her 'it looks like the brows have not healed properly' and that it is bad luck and not their responsibility. I'm disgusted. I've had them done before and know what the result is supposed to be! They have healed perfectly - they are way, way, way too dark and one is noticeably thicker than the other. Sian charges premium rates for a result that looks fake - like the worst of the eyebrows you see walking around London. Go elsewhere. There is another well known practitioner who charges the same amount for micro-blading. A good friend went to her and loves her results. I find it appalling that she has agreed the result doesn't look right, but will not refund as they provided a service regardless of the outcome. And I have to live with this result until it starts to fade in 6-12 months time. Awful."
siandellar.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews