Shutl Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Shutl

How would you rate Shutl ?

"bloody useless no worse than bloody useless"
"If I could leave zero stars I would. They reject genuine claims for packages not delivered with ridiculous rules. Avoid this company and use someone else. If there is an issue they will do everything by practice to avoid responsibility."
"This is a really awful service. On the front end it seems great value. You get UPS drop off with them which is a top end service that covers weight and delivery issues. If things go wrong you are in stumm. I sold a customer a Nerf gun which are large and we sent via UPS via Shutl. A couple of weeks after it was sent the customer contacted me saying it had not arrived and could I check the tracking. The tracking still said the item was at a delivery depot and hadn't been updated in a week. This is over 10 days for a 1 day delivery. I contacted UPS who said I need to contact Shutl. You used to be able phone shutl but they no longer have that facility and they now offer chat. The only problem when you click on the chat link you go to their home page again. I had to contact Ebay to contact Shutl on my behalf. The most important thing for me is providing my customers with a good service. Things go wrong but what is important to me is how things are dealt with when things go wrong and Shutl will make your service look poor. I was spending £100 plus a month with them and our business is growing and have now had to rearrange our service to cut out Shutl. My advice is resist the urge to take their great prices as when things go wrong their poor service will effect you. I want them to go bankrupt and Ebay to go back to some arrangement with Parcelforce. BUYER BEWARE."
"Customers, beware with this thieves. I spend money for bubble wrap and boxes, UPS damaging the goods and SHUTL saying they don't have competition for the same item which they had competition another time. But while you buy label via Shutl, shows competition of £60 , although Shutl said no competition for electric/electronic items. BEWARE WITH SHUTL"
"never received a due refund"
"No problems encountered. Had to return because the lock was not right size..2mm off! Returned and was refunded immediately, minus postage."
Shutl is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews