Shutl Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Shutl
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Shutl made you happy

"Completely useless and why are EBay involved with them ?! Should be closed down really and they are an un-delivering company."
Are you Shutl? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shutl receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Do not use. Damage your parcel then tell you your not covered. Total scamming company"
"WARNING - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY They will try to fraudulently charge extra. I sent an envelope size 44 x 31 x 3cm and they claimed it exceeded 45 x 35 x 16cm and surcharged me! It is not a convenient way to send - stick with Royal Mail"
"It amazes me how quickly businesses are quick to take money out of your account but when they offer a horrendous service, suddenly remember T&C's and are full of excuses. I usually use Parcel2Go or RoyalMail for my eBay postage; no damaged deliveries & have only lost 2 w/ RM. Which they refunded. I changed to eBays Shutl, as it seemed more convenient. A HUGE mistake. 2 of my items have been lost w/ Hermes & Shutl have avoided resolving. 1st: Items were lost & reported to Shutl to resolve/refund. They waited unitl their 30 day claim period past, before emailing to say they couldnt process.(I reported within the 30days). I had to refund the seller & lost my item & money 2nd: Sent a natural essence, not even 2.5ml in content. The essence was in a tin bottle & well packaged. They claimed its a perfume & on their prohibited list. Ive sent the same items 6x through Parcel2Go (Hermes).. with no issues. Ive now lost my item & money, again. Please stay away from them! Don't bother going to their parent company (eBay) for help. They're just as incompetent. STAY AWAY"
"I wish I could leave no stars as 1 is generous! The courier service is appalling, seems like they cannot be bothered. I have had 2 parcels "lost" and a 3rd is currently awol all within a month. I recieved compensation for 1, the other was classed as not lost because the courier said they had delivered it through the letter box ..er.. there was no way it would fit through a letter box! so I had to refund the buyer but got nothing back. The 3rd.. well.. we are still waiting to solve this mystery but I am not hopeful. Once is unfortunate, twice is unacceptable but 3 times is definitely taking the mick! I will not be risking a 4th."
"bloody useless no worse than bloody useless"
"If I could leave zero stars I would. They reject genuine claims for packages not delivered with ridiculous rules. Avoid this company and use someone else. If there is an issue they will do everything by practice to avoid responsibility."
"This is a really awful service. On the front end it seems great value. You get UPS drop off with them which is a top end service that covers weight and delivery issues. If things go wrong you are in stumm. I sold a customer a Nerf gun which are large and we sent via UPS via Shutl. A couple of weeks after it was sent the customer contacted me saying it had not arrived and could I check the tracking. The tracking still said the item was at a delivery depot and hadn't been updated in a week. This is over 10 days for a 1 day delivery. I contacted UPS who said I need to contact Shutl. You used to be able phone shutl but they no longer have that facility and they now offer chat. The only problem when you click on the chat link you go to their home page again. I had to contact Ebay to contact Shutl on my behalf. The most important thing for me is providing my customers with a good service. Things go wrong but what is important to me is how things are dealt with when things go wrong and Shutl will make your service look poor. I was spending £100 plus a month with them and our business is growing and have now had to rearrange our service to cut out Shutl. My advice is resist the urge to take their great prices as when things go wrong their poor service will effect you. I want them to go bankrupt and Ebay to go back to some arrangement with Parcelforce. BUYER BEWARE."
"Customers, beware with this thieves. I spend money for bubble wrap and boxes, UPS damaging the goods and SHUTL saying they don't have competition for the same item which they had competition another time. But while you buy label via Shutl, shows competition of £60 , although Shutl said no competition for electric/electronic items. BEWARE WITH SHUTL"
"never received a due refund"
"No problems encountered. Had to return because the lock was not right size..2mm off! Returned and was refunded immediately, minus postage."
Shutl is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews