Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Fast, efficient- very happy with product
Posted 16 minutes ago
Shuperb Excellent store I have purchased pair of boots last year, 2 pairs of Birkenstock sandals lately TOP NOTCH STORE :-)
Fast delivery. Good quality product but not quite right for me. Very simple to return using prepaid label, refund in a week, so I am very satisfied.
Unfortunately had to return this item as didn't fit. But my refund was processed quickly and great contact with the seller
Brilliant web site easy to follow. Sandals bought to replace my very old worn out ones. Perfect replacement in every way! Great follow up and tracking info. Arrived in time limit in perfect condition.! I couldn't find these sandals in my size anywhere else. Thankyou
Very good service and quick to refund
Great delivery and communication. Product arrived well packaged and all as ordered.
Will definitely use them again
Prompt delivery very satisfactory and value for money. Would buy again.
I ordered a pair of new Fitflop, flip flops.. they arrived on time and well packed, all as advertised, very pleased with the item and the service.
Good price and service delivery.
Prices if all makes of shoes fabulous. Service excellent and I like the idea of paying just £1 for a Returns label if required as I do not have a printer!
Great price and fab service
Very quick dispatch , brilliant communication , arrived when I expected, very happy iv wanted these shoes for ages and I'm super happy and will be back for another set soon
This is the first occasion I have shopped with Shuperb and I was very impressed. Items were easy to order on the website, arrived promptly and were well packaged. I was thrilled with my two pairs of trainers at such a competitive price.
Very satisfied!! Thank you!!
Great product, great price and fast service. Will be buying again
Excellent service. Quick delivery
Shoes were better than expected and arrived sooner than expected
Fantastic product, fast delivery and efficient friendly customer service. I would highly recommend!
I am very satisfied from Shuperb e-shop and DHL courier company. My order was executed quickly. The shoes were on good condition and arrived on the day that DHL had informed me.
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,891 reviews