Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Ordered flip flops in an afternoon and arrived next day, great quick service, would recommend using this company
Vety comfortable and hard wearing
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They were delivered exactly when they were promised. Thank you.
Shoes arrived very soon after order placed - impressive
Shuperb service, my first order and definitely won't be my last. Thank you 😁
I am really pleased with my new sandles.An excellent service right from order to delivery. I would definitely buy from you in the future and would also recommend your company for anyone looking to order from you.
Very fast service
Perfect comfort
The flip-flops were the best I’ve ever had very comfortable and easy to wear and the fact they Were made from recycled materials I will continue to buy from here in the future highly recommended lady Val Q
.....well pleased with my order, the Shorts are of good quality and fit perfect. Impressed with fast turn around from Ordering to Delivery and good communication from Customer Services throughout.
Excellent service a very fast dispatch! Thanks a lot!
Nice shoes, well made and comfortable. Delivery was great. Delivered to my house in great time and was well packed. Shoes had lots of protection covers on them
Extremely comfortable and good fit
Competitive pricing with fast reliable delivery
Good product,excellent quality and good fit.Would recommend Shuperb to anyone.
I have been a customer of Shuperb for several years & cannot speak highly enough about them . They have a great selection , the quality is superb & delivery quick and seamless . Highly recommended!
Excellent! Found the sandals I was looking for at half the price of other retailers and they turned up within two days of ordering. Very happy customer!
Love my new Birkenstock thank you shupuerb for the good price and fast delivery!
Goods exactly as described and arrived faster than expected. Will use Shuperb again.
Perfect. Thank you