Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
I had never heard of Shuperb before so I was a bit dubious when I saw their price for the Birkenstocks I wanted. I had to look up Shuperb reviews to see if they were legitimate online traders. I received my Birkenstocks the next day - earlier than expected. Because the junior size, Shuperb had in stock, matched my woman's size (5UK / 7US) I was able to get a GREAT discount...half the price of anywhere else. I don't tend to write reviews...but ease of ordering, choice and price couldn't be beat in this instance.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great product, Great Service Thank you.
great speedy service.
Great! Recommended
Great price, original shoes, speedy delivery
Shoes arrived so quickly, well packaged, and at such a good price!
Excellent prices of big name products, prompt delivery, beautifully packaged.
Flip flops very comfy to wear. Very quick service and free delivery. Would highly recommend.
Great shoes, so comfortable
I went to shuperb to find Reiker sandals a make i have purchased and liked before. The sandals were delivered the next day but unfortunately were too small. I ordered the next size and these are a perfect fit for my daughter and arrived the next day, I have returned the size 39 and this is being processed. Would definitely recommend Shuperb for choice website ease and customer service.
Excellent service arrived in less than 24 hrs of ordering. Perfect fit,comfortable and hard-wearing shoes for a boisterous 6 year old!
Every pair of shoes I have ordered from Shuperb has been excellent. My last order was for a pair of slippers which were exactly what I had been looking for without finding anywhere else. They were dearer than slippers are usually but I would recommend them for sheer comfort and support, and they look very nice too.
This was my first purchase from Shuperb. Excellent service, prompt delivery, great products.
Brill shoes x
Great prices and delivery got to N.Ireland next day! Great experience all round and would definitely recommend
Excellent service thank you. Would use this company again.
Easy to order. Good prices.excellent delivery service
Love my shoes and they were £20 cheaper at Shuperb ....which I was really pleased about too
Love them got two pairs
Excellent service, goods as discribed, I cannot fault you at all, Thank you,
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,722 reviews