Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Great fit and warm inside
Excellent boots 🥾, excellent service , excellent price 😀
Great boots as described. I have the tall boots and always wondered why ECCO did not do a Chelsea boots style. Thank you!
I purchased Navy Blue Padders size 41W Dawn.
Good value for money and the Shoes are great Value and a comfortable work shoe!! Efficient service from Schubert too.
Good quality leather unlike some other brands.
Great service and price exactly what was described and delivery was fast thanks again
Very easy to order, and my item was delivered the next day. Good value for money.
Delighted.....been wanting to replace my almost identical previous pair!
Really fast delivery and excellent notifications thank you!
Shoes arrived promptly and they are as good as advertised. Thank you
Ordered these boots for my husband, they are top quality, the leather so soft, unfortunately they are too narrow for him, I returned them with the prepaid label and have had a full refund.
very good customer service.
Quality Wellington's at a good price. Quick delivery. Brilliant service. Thoroughly recommended.
Good quality item exactly as described, prompt service at a difficult time. Recommended.
Great service and very easy to exchange my new boots for the correct size
Helpful and super fast service
Fabulous boots thanks and very prompt delivery
FANTASTIC SERVICE , AND MORE SO GIVEN THE COVID DELIVERY ISSUES . FITFLOP WELLIES IN STOCK AND DELIVERED WITHIN 2 DAYS. BRILLIANT.
My Mud dogs are great wellies. Most comfortable I’ve had. I had a pair of Hunters (after they were bought by the Chinese) and they lasted a year. Absolute rubbish. I then got a pair of Barbours which were heavier but have also cracked and let water in after a couple of years. The Mud Dogs are lighter in weight, so much more flexible to walk in and the padding on the insole makes them so comfortable to wear on long walks. I’ll have to see if they last the test of time, but they look stronger and very nice to wear so for £50 I think these are a fantastic buy, as look just as good but are much cheaper than the more fashionable brands.
Easy to order and efficiently and quickly delivered by Royal Mail. Just in time to keep my feet dry in all the current rain and slush!
Very pleased with my Nordic dog walking boot. Good price,warm and comfortable
Excellent service - my slippers arrived before they were estimated to arrive.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,350 reviews