Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
I ordered a pair of new Fitflop, flip flops.. they arrived on time and well packed, all as advertised, very pleased with the item and the service.
Good price and service delivery.
Prices if all makes of shoes fabulous. Service excellent and I like the idea of paying just £1 for a Returns label if required as I do not have a printer!
Great price and fab service
Very quick dispatch , brilliant communication , arrived when I expected, very happy iv wanted these shoes for ages and I'm super happy and will be back for another set soon
This is the first occasion I have shopped with Shuperb and I was very impressed. Items were easy to order on the website, arrived promptly and were well packaged. I was thrilled with my two pairs of trainers at such a competitive price.
Very satisfied!! Thank you!!
Great product, great price and fast service. Will be buying again
Excellent service. Quick delivery
Shoes were better than expected and arrived sooner than expected
Fantastic product, fast delivery and efficient friendly customer service. I would highly recommend!
I am very satisfied from Shuperb e-shop and DHL courier company. My order was executed quickly. The shoes were on good condition and arrived on the day that DHL had informed me.
Plimsoles arrived ahead of planned date and are so comfortable.
Great service received promptly and very happy with the shoes
High quality shoes
Excellent quality shoes and efficient service and delivery.
Good, reliable and competitively priced.
This is the first time I have ordered from Shuperb and IAM very impressed with the quality and quick delivery!
Was very easy from start to finish and with no problems with delivery or quality of the boots i can recommend Shuperb and will certainly be back for more many thanks, Kind Regards Nigel
I love Skechers and found a pair at Shuperb which were exactly what I wanted, at a really good price. Their website was easy to use and ordering was simple and secure. I placed my order and received confirmation immediately. The shoes were dispatch as notified and I was provided with delivery details. The shoes arrived on time, well packaged and were exactly what I wanted. This was my first experience of shopping with Shuperb but, due to their excellent customer service, I'm sure I'll be shopping with them again.
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,882 reviews