Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Good shoes but too tight for my feet. Have instructed Royal Mail to collect the returned shoes (securely boxed and wrapped) but the have not turned-up when they said they would. I am trying to return them ASAP by some means or other.
Excellent service and love my boots. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is that they were called brown (although photo showed tan) and I was looking for tan colour. I nearly didn't order but so glad I did as they are gorgeous, comfy boots.
Easy to use website. Product ordered arrived within the predicted time and in good condition. Unfortunately the boots didn’t fit so were returned using the returns label I paid for at the time of ordering. They have reached the sender but as yet I have had no confirmation that a refund has been authorised.
Excellent service.. postage and product.
Only issue i had was sizing.. they were small compared to my normal crocs
Great looking boots, but I’m a size 4-37 and they are massive, I’ll have to get some really thick socks to wear with them
I loved my boots when they arrive good quality and very shiny! I am struggling with them as I have arthritic knees and cannot get them on and Off with socks on😞
These shoes are very wide. Very good design that suits my disability..
Love the shoes, but sadly have had to return them, as they are too tight and I cannot get my foot into them. Consequently I have had to return them.
I shall look again and see if I can find an alternative.
Great shoes! My wife loves them! And came as promised in time for Christmas.
Have previously ordered several
Pairs of shoes from the company
Ordering was easy and quick
This was my first order with Shuperb, I found them to be very good and from the order process through to delivery everything went well. I purchased the ankle wellingtons which are such amazing value for money. I would certainly use them again.
happy with the purchase. delivery was fast
Can't tell you more as the boots are a Xmas present and havn't been opened yet.
The shoes are brilliant. But wrong colour, needed to paint them dark brown for a costume of the 7th Doctor played by Sylvester McCoy from Doctor Who
The shoes now look awesome ! Thank you !
I have bought these boots as a present,so can't comment on quality fit etc.
What I can comment on is that they look great so I'm going to order a pair for me. Very speedy delivery.
a bit of a wait but think it was just due to the pandemic otherwise no complaints
Unable to send a review as this s Christmas present for my husband.
Really comfortable boots and good quality for the money
Very quick delivery. Happy with shoes. Perhaps price match?
Hi Indira

Thank you for the review and we are pleased you are happy with the shoes and the service. We do offer a Price Promise, the details and Terms & Conditions are available on our website. You may also contact us via email on cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference or give us a call on 0116 326 0605, our lines are open Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. We will be happy to discuss this and look into this for you.

Kindest Regards,
Sonal.
Nice boots but small fitting, so my usual size too small. Had to return.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,350 reviews