Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Ordered Size 10, Sent Size 9.5
Sent wrong size Slow response, initially just a return label Then an apology but instructing me to use the original packaging, which is clearly not possible due to it having to be cut. Also nothing about getting the correct size to me.
Hi Keith

Thank you for the message and the review, I am sorry to hear you have not has the best experience with us. I can confirm we have received the trainers back and have since spoken to you in regards to sending out a replacement. We are in the process of getting this dispatched and it shall be with you shortly.
Please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Not sure who Shuperb is.
Dear Customer

Thank you for the review, we are an online shoe retailer. You recently purchased a pair of Skechers ON-THE-GO JOY via our eBay store. We do hope you were pleased with your purchase and feel free to get in touch with us if there is anything we can help you with.

Sonal.
Sent item back due to wrong size being sent and item not suiting me.
I returned the item within 1 day forna smaller size...was told unable to send out as policy says we need to refund first then you can re-order! Still not received refund and no shoes?
Thank You so much for Everything.
I am yet to receive delivery if my order.
I would also ask if it's shipment to other countries, to maybe lower the price slightly, I have been charged half of the total payed to by customs in my country
Not as nice as on picture. Old lady boots
The item took 14 days to arrive and when it did the box was completely trashed, luckily the boots I ordered were fine.
SHU986862 cant comment at the moment as I still haven't received my order.
Hi Sharon

Thank you for the review and I am so sorry you have not received the order as of yet. Please contact us via email on cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference or give us a call on 0116 326 0605, our lines are open Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. We will be happy to look into this for you and help in any way we can.

Sonal.
Shoes arrived with damage to the leather.
Dear Pinder

Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you have had with us.
Although this is a rare occurrence, sometimes this can happen but we always strive to resolve the situation for our customers.
We have since issued you with a full refund for your order and once again please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Sonal.
Haven't even received my items yet
So I have bought several DM boots from various stores, but this time was having difficulty finding them in my local store, so used Shuperb. The boots I have received are definitely genuine DM boots, but the pair supplied are defective and definitely have not passed DM quality control. So I am confused how Shuperb has being able to sell them. The defective is cosmetic, on the left boot the upper has been glued out of position to the sole as the sole is distorted. They are for work and I can't be bothered to return. The shoe in question did not have any packing paper inside it like the right one. I could tell it had been examined, but it still seems it been offered for sale. I feel I have been slightly conned and that Shuperb are buying seconds and offering them as perfect quality. As I say the defect would definitely have been picked up at the quality control stage at manufacture. I will not use Shuperb again. Extremely disappointed.
I accidentally clicked on the wrong style of shoes in the drop-down list on eBay. I requested a cancellation TEN SECONDS after the order went through. Next day they shipped the shoes then wrote saying - sorry, they couldn't cancel the order because I'd tried to cancel it on a Sunday when no one was 'in the office'. Very poor service!
Hi Rob,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to cancel your order for you. We respond to messages as quickly as we can, but we can't always guarantee that we'll catch a cancellation request in time before the order is dispatched. We always recommend to give us a call if you have an urgent query such as a cancellation request.

We'll be more than happy to provide a full refund for your order upon receipt of the item back.

Kind regards,
James.
Terrible returns policy. Had to return at my cost. Wait for a refund then re order. Could not exchange even though in same town. Overall cost me £8.90 to return so no savings at all
812542shu
I wanted to order a pair of men's cuban heel boots and saw some I liked on the website. In one colour the style was described as having a 2.5 inch heel but in a different colour the heel was said to be 3 inches. I queried this with Shuperb as it seemed unlikely the the style had varying heel heights. I was told that the website had accurate measurements. I therefore ordered the style in black, which was described as having a 3 inch heel. They arrived but had a 2.5 inch heel. Very disappointing bearing in mind that I had queried the description with the company. Will be very wary of ordering again or relying on what customer services tell customers.
Received the wrong boots,the boots I ordered black leather brouges,which looked really nice,,were replaced by brown heeled,suede??Was put off re-ordering,very disappointed.
I ordered black leather brouge Chelsea boots,and got delivered something completely different,I was sent a pair of brown boots with heels.Feel very disappointed as was going to wear them over Christmas,it has put me off of ordering again.
The boots I purchased were too big and I must admit were not the same colour as shown,had they have fitted I would probably have kept them. I returned them.
Not brilliant quality at all, and seriously undersized. I bought a size bigger than I should need to be on the safe side and they were still tight.
For boots advertised as dog walking boots totally unsuitable..you can feel every stone underfoot no support might as well have been wearing slippers
Will keep them for the garden as they are no good for taking the dog for walks over fields/woods
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,350 reviews