Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Haven't even received my items yet
So I have bought several DM boots from various stores, but this time was having difficulty finding them in my local store, so used Shuperb. The boots I have received are definitely genuine DM boots, but the pair supplied are defective and definitely have not passed DM quality control. So I am confused how Shuperb has being able to sell them. The defective is cosmetic, on the left boot the upper has been glued out of position to the sole as the sole is distorted. They are for work and I can't be bothered to return. The shoe in question did not have any packing paper inside it like the right one. I could tell it had been examined, but it still seems it been offered for sale. I feel I have been slightly conned and that Shuperb are buying seconds and offering them as perfect quality. As I say the defect would definitely have been picked up at the quality control stage at manufacture. I will not use Shuperb again. Extremely disappointed.
I accidentally clicked on the wrong style of shoes in the drop-down list on eBay. I requested a cancellation TEN SECONDS after the order went through. Next day they shipped the shoes then wrote saying - sorry, they couldn't cancel the order because I'd tried to cancel it on a Sunday when no one was 'in the office'. Very poor service!
Hi Rob,

I'm sorry that we weren't able to cancel your order for you. We respond to messages as quickly as we can, but we can't always guarantee that we'll catch a cancellation request in time before the order is dispatched. We always recommend to give us a call if you have an urgent query such as a cancellation request.

We'll be more than happy to provide a full refund for your order upon receipt of the item back.

James.
Terrible returns policy. Had to return at my cost. Wait for a refund then re order. Could not exchange even though in same town. Overall cost me £8.90 to return so no savings at all
812542shu
I wanted to order a pair of men's cuban heel boots and saw some I liked on the website. In one colour the style was described as having a 2.5 inch heel but in a different colour the heel was said to be 3 inches. I queried this with Shuperb as it seemed unlikely the the style had varying heel heights. I was told that the website had accurate measurements. I therefore ordered the style in black, which was described as having a 3 inch heel. They arrived but had a 2.5 inch heel. Very disappointing bearing in mind that I had queried the description with the company. Will be very wary of ordering again or relying on what customer services tell customers.
Received the wrong boots,the boots I ordered black leather brouges,which looked really nice,,were replaced by brown heeled,suede??Was put off re-ordering,very disappointed.
I ordered black leather brouge Chelsea boots,and got delivered something completely different,I was sent a pair of brown boots with heels.Feel very disappointed as was going to wear them over Christmas,it has put me off of ordering again.
The boots I purchased were too big and I must admit were not the same colour as shown,had they have fitted I would probably have kept them. I returned them.
Not brilliant quality at all, and seriously undersized. I bought a size bigger than I should need to be on the safe side and they were still tight.
For boots advertised as dog walking boots totally unsuitable..you can feel every stone underfoot no support might as well have been wearing slippers
Will keep them for the garden as they are no good for taking the dog for walks over fields/woods
Items sent to me in good time, unfortunately the shoes didn't fit, cost me over £6.00 to return the shoes that cost just £31.00 in the first place. I will not be shopping online with Shuperb again.
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with our returns process. I can see that you did not make use of our prepaid returns label when you returned your item. If you had use our label, it would have cost you nothing to return at the post office and we'd have just deducted £3.50 from the refund to cover it.

If you do shop with us again, I would recommend to look into our prepaid return option.

James.
The Birkenstock sandals I ordered were extremely narrow. Even on the widest setting, they were too narrow. Not a problem I have ever had before and I own six pairs of Birkenstocks. I rang Shuperb for advice and was instructed to read the website. I sent them back and was told by email that if they met Shuperb's return rules I would get a refund! I did but with a deduction, presumably for postage. The shoes were not listed as narrow, indeed the foot bed was not narrow. Very disappointing experience. Will not use Shuperb again.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the item didn't fit as expected. I can confirm that your refund was issued with a deduction for the use of our prepaid returns label, as per our normal policy.

Again I can only apologise if you were disappointed with your experience with us.

James.
unfortunately i ordered the wrong size of shoe which I noticed only 2 hours after ordering ,I sent an email to the sender to ask if this could be changed as the order had not been processed.I was advised that this could not be done but the seller advised me she had cancelled the original order and refunded my money and to re-order with the correct size which was fair enough.The problem was that in the short time it took to re-order which was no more than two days the price had increased by £5 and it was a smaller size ordered .Has the seller seen an opportunity to increase their profit?
Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review. We've not received any request from you to cancel an order, and in fact we've only received one order from you this year. I think you might have gotten us confused with another seller. You probably asked another seller to cancel your order with them, and you then ordered the new pair with us.

Best
I can't write a review because I am still awaiting delivery of order I placed in April. An update of delivery would be appreciated.
Dear Carol,

Thank you for your review. I can see that your issue has been resolved, as the item was delivered to Argos and then returned to us as it wasn't collected. We issued your refund a few days ago.

James.
Too expensive to return shoes internationally. Almost the cost of a 75.00 pair of shoes. Thanks
Dear Nancy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding an economical return carrier. We'd recommend to use USPS to send the item back. We've previously had customers in Hawaii pay around $20 to return to the UK using USPS.

As long as your return is shipped within 30 days of original delivery to you, then we'd be happy to process it once we receive it back.

James.
My wife bought this shoes for me, I was delighted until I found out the price you took for them £56. They are available on line for £38. A difference £18 something wrong somewhere.
Hi Norman,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the price of your shoes. I can see that the recommended retail price of your pair is actually £70, so they are discounted on our side. It sounds like another seller has discounted them even more, and I can appreciate that you are eager to get the best deal. Therefore you are welcome to return the item to us for a refund under our 30 day returns policy. If you have any questions about this then don't hesitate to contact us through eBay.

James.
Having ordered two pairs of Dr Keller Brian style shoes one black,one brown ,the brown where a nice fit but the black pair were misshaped in the heels they were too large. I phoned the company and and they said they would need to see them,they sent a return lable I sent them back and recieved a email saying they would refund but would take £3.50 postage.I would not have minded had I returned the shoes for no good reason but am unhappy to be charged when they had a fault.So no I will not use shuperb again !.
Dear David,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you haven't had the best experience with us. On our end I can see that we received your black item back and checked the fit, and we found it to fit correctly. Therefore we processed your item for a refund as per our normal returns policy, which includes a £3.50 deduction for the use of our returns label.

I hope that this sheds some light on the issue.

James.
bought shoes for xmas present out of time to return wont accept ... not very flexiable as bought bigger size from them
Hi,

Thanks for your message. I have had a look into this and I cannot see any communication between us regarding your order. Furthermore I cannot see any other order on our system from you under your name, your postal address or your email address. In order to discuss this further please contact us at cs@shuperb.co.uk.

James.
Ordering/Delivery was fine but boots were faulty - one all scratched and kink in leather so
were clearly not checked before being sent out. Returning today for a full refund.
Dear Victoria,

I am very sorry to hear about this. We'll be sure to get this resolved for you as soon as possible once we receive the item back.

Dear Victoria,

Just to confirm, we have now received your item and have refunded you in full. Apologies once again for the problem.

James.
Not wide fit as described sorry had to return.
Dear customer,

I am sorry to hear that the item did not fit you. I can confirm that we have refunded your purchase.

Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,882 reviews