Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
I returned the shoes as they, although perfect did not fit, on 5th. January
On tracking I found they were delivered to you on 8th January.
I have not received any notification from you. Please confirm your processing of the return.
Dear Evie

Thank you for the message and the review, I can confirm that we have received the shoes and we have emailed to acknowledge the return. We are currently processing this for you. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and we do appreciate your patience at this busy time.

Sonal.
I purchased trainers for my 11year grandson. They were advertised as boys size 4. When they arrived they were a babies size 4. I paid to send them back but don’t have a printer to print the returns label. I am out of pocket and extremely disappointed. It puts me off buying goods from eBay.
Dear Customer

Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you did not have the best experience. I can confirm that this was a children's item and the order we received was for an EU Size 21.
We are always happy to help with any queries you may have before placing any order, you can contact us via Telephone, Email or WhatsApp.
We have since received the item back and issued you with a refund and once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Sonal.
Item hasn't arrived over a week later, no response or anything.
Pathetic and I'll be requesting a refund.
Unable to get them over my ankle
I would not order from this company again. Ordered Birkenstock slippers that should've been a fit according to their sizing. However, they were absolutely huge. Sent them back. Shipping back cost almost half the price of the slippers and never got a refund until I enlisted the help of ebay. Once they were involved, they were able to get my refund for me.
Nice shoes, very fast delivery. Unfortunately shoes turned up scuffed. Followed online complaints procedure with photos as requested.
Now awaiting a response....still waiting....and still waiting one week later.
First transaction with this company.
Low review due to very poor customer service. Not very happy!
(SHU969785)
Dear Customer

Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you have had with us. I am aware of your case and we are currently in the process of resolving this for you. We hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible and certainly do not want to leave you displeased or disappointed in the service that you receive from us.
Once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused, if you want to discuss this with us further please do get it touch and we will be more than happy to speak to you.

Sonal.
Delivery never arrived! Apparently lost in post and I have to wait for disput with postal service to get sorted before I get a refund!
Would never have them again 3 pair hav e cracked across the sole . Uppers come away from sole . Did not say this in advert
Very unhelpful staff. My shoes were a size too small and what a fuss to change then for a bigger size! Would not recommend to anyone?
Would not recommend this company!!! I returned the boots for a refund but Shuperb refused me a full refund.
Very poor customer care!!! They have fooled me with the wrong size and never received free socks.
Dear Irina,

Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you have had with us. I am aware of your case and if I may I would like to briefly explain the situation.
You contacted us to explain we sent you the wrong size, we looked into this for you and explained we sent you the size as per the order we received.
We offered to take the item back and have since refunded you for the boots and the return postage as a gesture of goodwill even though this was not our error.
I can only sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, if you want to discuss this with us further please do get it touch and we will be more than happy to speak to you.

Sonal.
Item arrived damaged. I requested return, outlining I was shielding due to COVID-19. I made you aware I had no printer& no means of printing a label. Several messages sent to yourselves, resulting in you sending me 2 labels to generate. My daughter has had to stand outside our local post office for many hours only to be advised the labels had no ‘QR’ code. I am very dissatisfied with the sloppy unprofessional service your company has demonstrated. Hopefully this review will help with my refund.
Please sent the appropriate label, which will enable my post office to scan the label electronically..... I’m extremely disappointed and annoyed at being so inconvenienced and inconveniencing my relatives who take so much out of their day caring for me.
I am so disappointed with my Barbour Blyth Wellington boots. I ordered them a year ago but obviously did not use them a lot in the summer. In October they started to leak and now leak like a sieve. My previous Hunter boots lasted 15 years. I will never buy another pair of Barbour Wellingtons. They are a total waste of money. These are cosmetic wellingtons that look good but are not up to country walking.
Ordered shoes on a Wednesday. Paid a substantial amount for next day delivery. After four days nothing had appeared. Contacted the company and they stated it was an issue with Royal Mail, however I was told a refund would not be issued until after 7 working days. Considering I run two large eCommerce businesses I know how vital customer service is. It is now a week later and I haven't my refund. Best advice to shop elsewhere for wholesaled shoes.
Dear Thomas

Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you had with us. I am aware of your case and we spoke on the phone in regards to this situation to which you accepted our resolution.
We have issued you with a full refund for this order and can only apologise that we were unable to get the item to you in the specified time frame.
I am glad we managed to speak to you to resolve this and we do hope this doesn't discourage you from using us in the future.

Sonal.
I ordered Composite safety shoes, as that’s what I have to wear for work.
I received steel toe cap safety instead. I phoned up and spoke to customer service who then told me to order a certain pair that said steel toe caps, but were really composite?
I then started the returns process and somebody emailed me and said it was my fault as I ordered steel toe caps?
They had changed the listing on eBay and said that I had ordered the wrong thing.
I found their custom service shocking and they need to go through their inventory and list items properly.
Hi Carrie

Thank you for the review. I am very sorry for the poor experience which you have had. I am aware of your case, and we have been trying to get in touch with you so we can discuss this.
Whilst we appreciate the listing was incorrect we have in no way accused you of ordering the wrong thing and issued you with a refund as soon as we received the item back.
We can only sincerely apologise for what happened and we'd be more than happy for you to get in touch with us if you would like to discuss this further.

Sonal.
After having an issue with a pair of shoes that I ordered I was made to feel as though I was at fault. I was questioned even though I sent photos as to what the issue was as with the photos they could not make out what I was trying to tell them.
When they realised the fault I was told this was something that could occasionally happen although I was made to wait for over three weeks for a replacement pair whilst being made to feel as though I had returned something that I had damaged.
What seem to be a really good website with quality shoes at great prices turned out to be a guilt trip when I have done nothing wrong.
The customer service was as clear as do you want the shoes or do you want your money back.
I’m so pleased they feel they’ve got enough business to treat their new customers in this manner I will certainly not be returning to this site or recommending any of my friends or family to use this sitebI’m so pleased they feel they’ve got enough business to treat their new customers in this manner I will certainly not be returning to this site or recommending any of my friends or family to use this site
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your review. I can only apologise if you believe we have not handled this problem as well as we could have done. We certainly did not wish to be patronising or make you feel at fault, so I apologise for that too.
I'd just like to briefly explain what happened, we received communication from you that the shoes had a mark on them and we requested images as per standard procedure. We reviewed the photos that you sent of the shoes and issued you with a returns label so the shoes could be sent back for inspection. Upon inspection, we were able to confirm the issue and offered you a replacement but you preferred the refund so this was processed.
With respect, we cannot confirm a fault without receiving the shoes back and try to deal with this as quickly as possible. We were in no way trying to make you feel as though you were at fault and can only sincerely apologise if we did come across in that way.

Kindest Regards.
Sonal.
Very poor quality and customer service just as bad even wanted me to pay £5 to get the faulty sandals back not good will not buy this brand again 😡😡😡
you sent the wrong item and the staff were very rude
The shoes I ordered took over a month to arrive and then were sadly too small despite being my correct size, so I have given them to someone with smaller feet!
Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Your order was placed on the 18th May and was delivered on the 20th, according to the Royal mail tracking: KT438089391GB

Have you perhaps got this order mixed up with another one?

James.
I complained about poor wear on a pair of Birkenstock sandals and got nowhere. No replacement, not even a gesture of discount off another pair. Very disappointing customer service. I won't be shopping here again.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked into your case and I can see that you have had ownership of the sandals for close to a full year. The photos which you sent show small amounts of damage on the item relating to the wear it has received. We always do our best to help customers where possible, but in this case your item simply isn't faulty. We have previously explained this to you through Amazon messages.

If you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch via email.

James.
The service is awful for customer contact and
shipping from Germany to the United States.
it is humourous as I have no idea about the quality of the boots I ordered for a birthday gift three weeks ago as they will probably never arrive. I have spent the last week and a half trying to find out where the item I purchased for my husband's birthday (which is today as it turns out) are located.
Shuperb company sent me an email to review today) The item is still sitting in the east coast where it has been sitting since the eleventh of the month and it is the eighteenth now. I do not recommend this business because they can't be arsed to be sure a package arrives.
Dear Customer,

I'm really sorry that you aren't happy with our service. Just to confirm, the estimated delivery date of your parcel is the 20th February, which is two days from now, and this date was given to you before you placed your order.

We have responded to each of your emails within one working day, and we have provided the tracking details to you and explained that your estimated delivery date has not yet come to pass. The item is with USPS and is certainly on the way, and I fully expect that it will be delivered within the advertised time-frame.

Again I can only apologise if you are unhappy. If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,350 reviews