Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
After having an issue with a pair of shoes that I ordered I was made to feel as though I was at fault. I was questioned even though I sent photos as to what the issue was as with the photos they could not make out what I was trying to tell them.
When they realised the fault I was told this was something that could occasionally happen although I was made to wait for over three weeks for a replacement pair whilst being made to feel as though I had returned something that I had damaged.
What seem to be a really good website with quality shoes at great prices turned out to be a guilt trip when I have done nothing wrong.
The customer service was as clear as do you want the shoes or do you want your money back.
I’m so pleased they feel they’ve got enough business to treat their new customers in this manner I will certainly not be returning to this site or recommending any of my friends or family to use this sitebI’m so pleased they feel they’ve got enough business to treat their new customers in this manner I will certainly not be returning to this site or recommending any of my friends or family to use this site
Very poor quality and customer service just as bad even wanted me to pay £5 to get the faulty sandals back not good will not buy this brand again 😡😡😡
you sent the wrong item and the staff were very rude
The shoes I ordered took over a month to arrive and then were sadly too small despite being my correct size, so I have given them to someone with smaller feet!
Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Your order was placed on the 18th May and was delivered on the 20th, according to the Royal mail tracking: KT438089391GB

Have you perhaps got this order mixed up with another one?

Best regards,
James.
I complained about poor wear on a pair of Birkenstock sandals and got nowhere. No replacement, not even a gesture of discount off another pair. Very disappointing customer service. I won't be shopping here again.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked into your case and I can see that you have had ownership of the sandals for close to a full year. The photos which you sent show small amounts of damage on the item relating to the wear it has received. We always do our best to help customers where possible, but in this case your item simply isn't faulty. We have previously explained this to you through Amazon messages.

If you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch via email.

James.
The service is awful for customer contact and
shipping from Germany to the United States.
it is humourous as I have no idea about the quality of the boots I ordered for a birthday gift three weeks ago as they will probably never arrive. I have spent the last week and a half trying to find out where the item I purchased for my husband's birthday (which is today as it turns out) are located.
Shuperb company sent me an email to review today) The item is still sitting in the east coast where it has been sitting since the eleventh of the month and it is the eighteenth now. I do not recommend this business because they can't be arsed to be sure a package arrives.
Dear Customer,

I'm really sorry that you aren't happy with our service. Just to confirm, the estimated delivery date of your parcel is the 20th February, which is two days from now, and this date was given to you before you placed your order.

We have responded to each of your emails within one working day, and we have provided the tracking details to you and explained that your estimated delivery date has not yet come to pass. The item is with USPS and is certainly on the way, and I fully expect that it will be delivered within the advertised time-frame.

Again I can only apologise if you are unhappy. If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.

James.
Initial service was great, but they turned out to be rip-off merchants in the end.

I received a pair of shoes that was too big so returned them in line with the returns policy.

I was then told that the shoes had dirt on them, so I could not be refunded. I only wore the shoes briefly indoors so any dirt would have been there from before my purchase!
EXSPECTED REAL LEATHER SLIPPERS. NOT FAUX.
ROBERT BENNETT.
I ordered a pair of rieker ankle boots loved them when they arrived but wrong size so I rang customer service no help at all told me to return them and order again (why couldn't he have just changed the order but NO ) sent back COSTING ME £3 99. Attempted to order again but the boots had gone back to full price and wasn't on the net to order again. So it cost me for nothing. You need better customer service that helps customers get a better resul very DISAPPOINTING
I never received my order!
I am extremely upset I ordered these slippers 4 weeks ago now and they have still not arrived, I could have gone by ship to the UK my self and returned faster than this delivery. i am still waiting on your response as to where the order is ........................................
I purchased a pair of boots and paid a pound extra for a UK returns label. When the boots didn't fit Shuperb refused to accept a return because I had added rubber grip soles. It does say in tiny writing that the addition of rubber soles means you can't return the item but I missed this. The fact that they took a pound from me for a returns label indicated to me that the item was returnable.
No shoes delivered. No refund. And now no response. Disappointing is not the right word to describe the issue since it has been 3 months and Shuperb has neither delivered shoes nor refunded.
Very unprofessional attitude. 12 weeks and the item has not been delivered. Shuperb is not willing to refund but making excuses. I even got a confirmation from Australia Post that no item was received. Numerous emails been sent. The payment was made on 1st Sept and today is 26 Nov.
Absolutely Discraceful Company !! I havnt Recieved my order and I'm still trying to get a refund.. This Company has caused me a lot of Stress. 😟
The order we placed for a pair of boots had to be returned as too big. When Zi asked when replacement would be sent was told due to being in a sale which I was not aware of they could only give refund. I asked if I could pay the difference of the new price and again to save a lot of bother again was refused. They have no customer service whatsoever so would not use them again and they have lost a sale of £125 as I will now go elsewhere.
Tried to return 2 pr of boots for $111 per pair already 2x the price and could not get any help from you people. Would have cost me $279 to return and I had already order a smaller size. You have false advertizing and returns are not free nor easy. I was horrified and will never do this again. That is how you make your money. NOT accepting returns because you don't pay.
Paid in full including DHL freight for my Order SHU 759188 to be sent to Australia .
Was advised a tracking number by Shuperb - advising my order sent by Royal Mail not by DHL which I had pre-paid. Royal Mail tracking did not recognise the tracking number shuperb had sent to me.
Immediately emailed Shuperb for correct information. Over a period of two weeks and at least 6 emails sent to them, NO RESPONSE. Also NO order received. Tried their " chat line " 4 times no one answers.
Avoid this company Shuperb like the Plague!! Customer service - A JOKE !!
I didn’t get what I ordered and I was told it would be delivered from the third of this month. What’s happening
Dear Davington,

Thank you for your review. I do apologise for the delay.

You had contacted us as you weren't sure about which pair you had purchased, and we had confirmed the pair back to you and asked you to let us know if you wanted to go ahead. Unfortunately we didn't hear back from you immediately so your item wasn't dispatched, because we didn't want to send you the wrong thing.

Happily I can see that the problem was resolved and that the item has successfully been delivered to you.

Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,882 reviews