Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
I ordered one pair of shoes but I did not get yet but I emailed them 10 times they not reply anything where is my delivery it’s completely disgusting service and very poor it’s now more then 15 days they missed delivery and they asking to much questions about this even if they can’t deliver properly they should refund my money back but they won’t my money back’ so I’m waiting for my stuff or money sense 15 days it’s unbelievable I can say it’s kind of disgusting service ever
I have been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery - I've now been asked to write a review lol.
Orderd base London Shoes. Had only worn them 6 times. Sole is coming away on both shoes. Shuperb wont refund as it is a 90 days refund policy. only offer me £10 of my next order. Recommend everyone use Shuch they have 365days return policy for faulty items. avoid avoid
Dear Craig, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased, if I may, I would briefly like to explain what happened. You contacted us in regards to a purchase you made in September 2020 and provided photos at our request, so we could investigate the matter for you. Upon the investigation being completed, we were unable to confirm the issue as a manufacturing fault due to the length of time since the purchase was made, this was well over 180 days. We did clarify this when you initially contacted us but were still happy to look into the matter for you. As a gesture of goodwill we offered to provide you with a credit of £10 off your next order with us for any inconvenience caused. Please accept my apologies that we unable to help any further on this matter and the offer of goodwill still stands, should you wish to accept. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I ordered the boots from the website, which was indicated to be from the EU. Unfortunately the boots came from the UK and now I have to pay tax. Really a pity one can not see how to avoid English companies and thereby about 10% taxes.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy. Unfortunately, we have no influence over charges, any import duties are applied by your own government in line with Brexit. We are UK based, this is clarified on our website and we do recommend for the customer to check into their own countries import duty policy, before ordering and do specify this on our website. I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused and it is with regret that we cannot help with this. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Do not purchase from this company! After wearing the boots below 3 times the soles began to peel away. I returned the boots showing the obvious faults/damage but have been met each time with a very unhelpful and awkward customer service team. These boots are supposed to have a durable sole and be fit for everyday wear. I am told however that everyday wear does not include driving.....how ridiculous!!!! After checking with trading standards, I am entitled to a refund under my consumer rights, but after countless emails am still battling to resolve this issue. I have never had such diabolical customer service and would never buy from Shuperb again!!! BEWARE!
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. I am aware of your case and if I may, I would briefly like to explain what happened. You got in touch to explain that the boots had developed an issue and we said we would look into this for you, which we have done. Following your email, we contacted our representative at Fly London directly about your pair of boots. They have let us know that the boots appear to be damaged as a result of wear and tear. The heels of the boots appear to have been rubbed against an abrasive surface for long periods of time. Potentially this could have occurred when driving, as an example. The left and right soles are produced in separate machines in the numbers of thousands, so it is near-impossible for the material to be at fault on both boots in the same place simultaneously. Furthermore, our representative has never seen this style suffer a defect of this type before. I am sorry that we are not able to provide a refund or replacement on this occasion, however having taken advice from the supplier we must reiterate that the boots are damaged as a result of wear and tear. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
The shoes look and feel good, but they are to big. I tried to return them, I found it would cost me $54 so I will put them in the goodwill box. and remove you from my sellers list.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am so sorry to hear they did not fit. You are more than welcome to return any unworn item in the original packaging for a refund. We do specify in our Terms and Conditions that the cost of any International returns would have to be covered by the customer and kindly ask you read and accept the terms of the sale prior to placing any order. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I had to pay super expensive taxes for customs import because they have declared the wrong amout of the shoes and I'm still waiting for a valid answer.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we have no influence over these charges and any import duties are applied by your own government. We do recommend for the customer to check into their own countries import duty policy, before ordering. I am pleased to say we have since spoken to you about this over email and I do hope we have answered any queries you had. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
escroquerie Achat chausson cuir LUCA de 59 €, auquel s'ajoute des frais de transport de 23 € . et oh !!! surprise, TROIS JOURS APRES LA COMMANDE, je reçois une facture pour des rais de transport par DHL de 32.50 €, soit un total de 115 € (pour une paire de chausson à 59 € !!!!!!!!!!!!). BRAVO ESCROQUERIE No comment ..................................
Cher client, Je vous remercie pour l’examen et je suis désolé d’entendre cela. Malheureusement, nous n’avons aucune influence sur ces frais et les droits d’importation sont appliqués par votre propre gouvernement. Nous recommandons au client de vérifier dans son propre pays la politique de droits d’importation, avant de commander. Veuillez accepter mes excuses pour tout inconvénient causé. Salutations les plus gentilles, Sonal.
Ordered a pair of shoes, they got delivered - promptly and correctly. Pretty much what you'd hope for and expect. So far so good. So, why one star? Simple. The trader is in clear breach of GDPR which I find absolutely unacceptable. How? I could only complete my order by providing my date of birth. So, in one transaction, this company gathers your name, address, card details - all fine and all perfectly acceptable within GDPR. The requirement to provide DOB is wholly unjustifiable and therefore a serious breach of the regs. The 'justification' is they need to know customers are old enough to use the website - old enough to but a pair of shoes!!! Bear in mind that with all this information, this organisation has enough details to easily steal your ID. Whilst it's extremely unlikely that's their intention, why take the risk? The risk being that their data could easily be stolen by unscrupulous hackers. My advice? Think very seriously about handing over this information (ie ordering). If you must, remember, there is absolutely no legal obligation whatsoever to provide your actual DOB - so just make one up. In the meantime, I'll be taking this up with the ICO.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the Date of Birth (DOB) request at checkout. I'd just like to explain that we are not breaching GDPR by requesting your DOB. We use Klarna as our card payment processor. Klarna can offer 'buy now, pay later' services to our customers to facilitate ordering and give customers more control over when they pay. However, in order to offer these services Klarna requires the customer's DOB in order to verify that they are old enough to be offered such services. Klarna is the only reason that we ask customers to provide their DOB. Even when checking out with Klarna, providing the DOB is entirely optional and is not required to complete the order. You are given the option to skip the DOB step. I can absolutely assure you that our request for information is compliant with GDPR. Kind regards, James.
Where is my refund? Where is it? Your return service, to be honest, sucks it it takes this long to get an item returned and then STILL be waiting for my money back. Simply not good enough
Dear Mark, Thank you for the review and I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused. I can confirm this has since been refunded for you and we do appreciate your patience at this busy time. Once again please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I purchased a pair of hush puppies for my husband, when they arrived there was a crease across the front of the toe, the shoes fit perfectly and we would have kept them, i returned them and then had some medical issues and forgot to check for a refund, i could not find anything in my emails and Amazon just said return accepted. My daughter had a hunt around and found you had contacted me saying there was no fault on the shoe and we had worn them. The shoes was returned with all labels on and in perfect condition apart from the said crease. I was then told i would have to pay to get them back. If this is not resolved i will be taking this to the trading standards. I would like to know what visible signs of wear was on the shoes as only one shoe had been tried on in the kitchen. I have never been accused in my life of returning worn goods and asking for a refund. I am very happy to have a replacement as the shoes were perfect. Order 203 8685547-81
Dear Susan, Thank you for your review. I do apologise for the delay. We have since been in conversation with you about this situation and reviewed our initial stance on it. Happily, I can see that the problem was resolved and that the order has successfully been refunded to you. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Sonal
I returned the shoes as they, although perfect did not fit, on 5th. January On tracking I found they were delivered to you on 8th January. I have not received any notification from you. Please confirm your processing of the return.
Dear Evie Thank you for the message and the review, I can confirm that we have received the shoes and we have emailed to acknowledge the return. We are currently processing this for you. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and we do appreciate your patience at this busy time. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I purchased trainers for my 11year grandson. They were advertised as boys size 4. When they arrived they were a babies size 4. I paid to send them back but don’t have a printer to print the returns label. I am out of pocket and extremely disappointed. It puts me off buying goods from eBay.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you did not have the best experience. I can confirm that this was a children's item and the order we received was for an EU Size 21. We are always happy to help with any queries you may have before placing any order, you can contact us via Telephone, Email or WhatsApp. We have since received the item back and issued you with a refund and once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Item hasn't arrived over a week later, no response or anything. Pathetic and I'll be requesting a refund.
Dear Stuart Thank you for the review and I do apologise for the delay, unfortunately this was due to the delays Royal Mail were experiencing. I can see this was delivered to you the day after we responded to your email and I am pleased you received your order. Once again please do accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal
Unable to get them over my ankle
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that the item has not fit, as you had expected. You are more than welcome to return any unworn item in the original packaging for a refund, if you find they are not suitable. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I would not order from this company again. Ordered Birkenstock slippers that should've been a fit according to their sizing. However, they were absolutely huge. Sent them back. Shipping back cost almost half the price of the slippers and never got a refund until I enlisted the help of ebay. Once they were involved, they were able to get my refund for me.
Dear Susan, Thank You for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. If I may, I would like to briefly explain what happened. You contacted us to say the sandal's were too big and we were happy for you to return them to us for a refund. Unfortunately, we never received the item back, so we could not process this for you. I am pleased this has now been resolved for you and you have your refund, I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Nice shoes, very fast delivery. Unfortunately shoes turned up scuffed. Followed online complaints procedure with photos as requested. Now awaiting a response....still waiting....and still waiting one week later. First transaction with this company. Low review due to very poor customer service. Not very happy! (SHU969785)
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you have had with us. I am aware of your case and we are currently in the process of resolving this for you. We hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible and certainly do not want to leave you displeased or disappointed in the service that you receive from us. Once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused, if you want to discuss this with us further please do get it touch and we will be more than happy to speak to you. Best regards, Sonal.
Delivery never arrived! Apparently lost in post and I have to wait for disput with postal service to get sorted before I get a refund!
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review. I have looked into this for you and can see this was one of the parcels affected by the Royal Mail delays over the December period. I am pleased it was eventually delivered to you, I can only sincerely apologise for the delay in receiving your order and any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Would never have them again 3 pair hav e cracked across the sole . Uppers come away from sole . Did not say this in advert
Dear Fred, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please get in touch with us via email on cs@shuperb.co.uk or via telephone on 0116 326 0605. Please quote your order reference number and provide us with some additional information so we can investigate this for you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Very unhelpful staff. My shoes were a size too small and what a fuss to change then for a bigger size! Would not recommend to anyone?
Dear Gail, Thank you for the review, I am pleased to say we have spoken to you about this since. We did process one exchange for you, unfortunately these also were not a suitable fit. We then issued you with a prepaid returns label as a Gesture of Goodwill so the shoes could be sent back for a refund. We always strive to make the process as east as possible for our customers and I am sincerely sorry for any inconvneience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,722 reviews