Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
The best customer service i have received. Ever. Period. I needed a pair of shoes on a Wednesday to be delivered before the weekend. I live in New York. The shoes were delivered to me on Thursday morning less than 24hrs after placing the order. Unbelievable.
good honest service .... shame people like you aren't running the country instead of the corporate crooks currently screwing it all up for us all.
Highly recommend. Great price and very quick delivery amazing as always thank you
Nice product and very quickly delivered
So I have bought several DM boots from various stores, but this time was having difficulty finding them in my local store, so used Shuperb. The boots I have received are definitely genuine DM boots, but the pair supplied are defective and definitely have not passed DM quality control. So I am confused how Shuperb has being able to sell them. The defective is cosmetic, on the left boot the upper has been glued out of position to the sole as the sole is distorted. They are for work and I can't be bothered to return. The shoe in question did not have any packing paper inside it like the right one. I could tell it had been examined, but it still seems it been offered for sale. I feel I have been slightly conned and that Shuperb are buying seconds and offering them as perfect quality. As I say the defect would definitely have been picked up at the quality control stage at manufacture. I will not use Shuperb again. Extremely disappointed.
I complained about poor wear on a pair of Birkenstock sandals and got nowhere. No replacement, not even a gesture of discount off another pair. Very disappointing customer service. I won't be shopping here again.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

I have checked into your case and I can see that you have had ownership of the sandals for close to a full year. The photos which you sent show small amounts of damage on the item relating to the wear it has received. We always do our best to help customers where possible, but in this case your item simply isn't faulty. We have previously explained this to you through Amazon messages.

If you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch via email.

Kind regards,
James.
Excellent quality shoes very well made and fast delivery and very affordable great value.
Decent price for shoes, fast delivery, arrived on time. Shoes were individually wrapped/bagged and boxed. Can't complain in anyway about the service. IMO first class.
Excellent shoes
Top quality
Shuperb service
Many thanks
Keep doing what you do
Ordered a pair of Wrangler cowboy style boots for my husband for a surprise. Order easily placed on-line, delivery was very quick, they arrived within 3 days, excellent quality and just like the photographs on the website. These boots brought back many happy memories of a pair I bought for him in 1980, we travelled to North Africa, our first holiday abroad together, he insisted he took them as it would be cold at night! The night temperature didn't drop below 80deg but he still wore them to go out in at night. A few weeks ago I found the original airline ticket from that holiday and that prompted me to buy the boots, he said they were fantastic, I hid some tickets to a 10CC concert into the boots, the boots were so brilliant he said they were better than the tickets, happy days, he loves them.
Very comfortable sandles and really fast delivery
Was sent wrong order and after 5 days of complaining, still no acknowledgement or contact. Very very poor!
The original sandals I ordered for my husband were too large and a quick phone call was all it took to sort out delivery of a smaller size.
Shoes were just what wanted but when they came one of the shoes had a full crease along the front so they had to be returned for refund as there was not another pair in the size needed
Size guide was very misleading, no returns label provided and very difficult to get in touch with someone
the quality is not what i aspect and i don't have delivery confirmation when is coming or the order is been denied.
Beautiful look ... Perfect fitting .... Excelent price ............ Thank you Shuperb šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘
Beautiful & genuine item
Excellent comms & fast post ! Recommend highly
I love the slippers and the order came very quickly. Good range of products.
Thank you for these comfortable slippers.I am disabled and find it difficult to find something suitable with support. , these just fit the bill ,they are also very smart I have on occasion worn my slippers outside when I find it difficult to wear my shoes. Thank you once again.Sylvia MILBURN.
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,889 reviews