Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
I ordered the boots from the website, which was indicated to be from the EU. Unfortunately the boots came from the UK and now I have to pay tax. Really a pity one can not see how to avoid English companies and thereby about 10% taxes.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy. Unfortunately, we have no influence over charges, any import duties are applied by your own government in line with Brexit. We are UK based, this is clarified on our website and we do recommend for the customer to check into their own countries import duty policy, before ordering and do specify this on our website. I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused and it is with regret that we cannot help with this. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Ordered a pair of shoes, they got delivered - promptly and correctly. Pretty much what you'd hope for and expect. So far so good. So, why one star? Simple. The trader is in clear breach of GDPR which I find absolutely unacceptable. How? I could only complete my order by providing my date of birth. So, in one transaction, this company gathers your name, address, card details - all fine and all perfectly acceptable within GDPR. The requirement to provide DOB is wholly unjustifiable and therefore a serious breach of the regs. The 'justification' is they need to know customers are old enough to use the website - old enough to but a pair of shoes!!! Bear in mind that with all this information, this organisation has enough details to easily steal your ID. Whilst it's extremely unlikely that's their intention, why take the risk? The risk being that their data could easily be stolen by unscrupulous hackers. My advice? Think very seriously about handing over this information (ie ordering). If you must, remember, there is absolutely no legal obligation whatsoever to provide your actual DOB - so just make one up. In the meantime, I'll be taking this up with the ICO.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the Date of Birth (DOB) request at checkout. I'd just like to explain that we are not breaching GDPR by requesting your DOB. We use Klarna as our card payment processor. Klarna can offer 'buy now, pay later' services to our customers to facilitate ordering and give customers more control over when they pay. However, in order to offer these services Klarna requires the customer's DOB in order to verify that they are old enough to be offered such services. Klarna is the only reason that we ask customers to provide their DOB. Even when checking out with Klarna, providing the DOB is entirely optional and is not required to complete the order. You are given the option to skip the DOB step. I can absolutely assure you that our request for information is compliant with GDPR. Kind regards, James.
These boots are fantastic. They had a real baptism of fire, a very muddy wet walk - and they where perfect! Waterproof warm and comfy. Many Thanks.
Shuperb 5 star review on 30th December 2020 Shuperb 5 star review on 30th December 2020
So I have bought several DM boots from various stores, but this time was having difficulty finding them in my local store, so used Shuperb. The boots I have received are definitely genuine DM boots, but the pair supplied are defective and definitely have not passed DM quality control. So I am confused how Shuperb has being able to sell them. The defective is cosmetic, on the left boot the upper has been glued out of position to the sole as the sole is distorted. They are for work and I can't be bothered to return. The shoe in question did not have any packing paper inside it like the right one. I could tell it had been examined, but it still seems it been offered for sale. I feel I have been slightly conned and that Shuperb are buying seconds and offering them as perfect quality. As I say the defect would definitely have been picked up at the quality control stage at manufacture. I will not use Shuperb again. Extremely disappointed.
The best customer service i have received. Ever. Period. I needed a pair of shoes on a Wednesday to be delivered before the weekend. I live in New York. The shoes were delivered to me on Thursday morning less than 24hrs after placing the order. Unbelievable.
good honest service .... shame people like you aren't running the country instead of the corporate crooks currently screwing it all up for us all.
The boots are perfect, as described, good quality and a comfortable fit. My issue is with the delivery. Shipping all across the UK and NI is free of charge on orders over £10. However to ship to Dublin cost me €19 through DHL: no options given and no warning until I was midway through the checkout. Having begrudgingly paid, I then had to wait 5 working days for the order to process and dispatch, and no sooner had DHL got their hands on my order, all tracking information was withheld and I was told that I owed €26 for an Import Tax Advance Payment. Added to the extortionate delivery charge, this has almost doubled the original price of my boots and left a very sour taste in my mouth. Very disappointed, will not be shopping here again.
Dear Sam, Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we have no influence over these charges and any import duties are applied by your own government in lieu with Brexit. We do recommend for the customer to check into their own countries import duty policy, before ordering and this is also stated on our website. I am sorry that we cannot help with this and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. Best Regards, Sonal.
The shoes are a lovely quality, but the returns policy isn’t very clear and I had to pay extra to return shoes that didn’t fit well. It wasn’t clear that the £1 easy return had to be purchased in advance (when there may be no need to return the shoes). I felt a bit scammed, to be honest. I paid £5 and got nothing worthwhile in return. This isn’t sustainable as a way of shopping for shoes, in my opinion. I won’t be buying online from Shuperb in the future.
Dear Dan, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you did not have the best experience. Whilst we do offer free standard delivery on orders over £10 to Mainland UK, we currently do not offer free returns and therefore offer every customer the option to purchase a prepaid returns label with their order to make returns easy. This is clarified in our Terms and Conditions, I am sorry if you feel this was not clear enough. It is something we continuously monitor and do appreciate your feedback. We are also always happy to help with any queries you may have before placing any order, you can contact us via Telephone, Email or WhatsApp. We will confirm receipt of the parcel once we receive the return and once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
First class desert boots, great price, and very fast delivery. I Highly recommend Shuperb.
Love these boots I have several pairs in black leather black suede and navy suede. I also have the Lennon boot in black leather they are all brilliant.
Perfect thanks
I just love these sandals and liked them so much I went back for another pair in a different colour Wish they did them in red, I’d buy them too 🥰
Delivered my boots really quickly. Thank you
. Arrived quickly before due date. Would use again
Excellent service excellent product it's as easy as that cheers shuperb
Fault free service, product arrived well packaged and when it was supposed to with a nice note thanking me for the purchase. Would recommend 👍
I received my mud dog boots last Friday wore them over the weekend in the snow ,I walked the dog today very wet and slushy boots were brilliant lovely warm dry feet and best of all they just wipe clean delighted with them
Nice product ,delielivered as stated
Look great and surprising comfortable.
Delivery was as expected.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,651 reviews