Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Brilliant boots good delivery service well packed will definitely use again 10/10
Quick and easy
Shoes as described. Good price and quick delivery.
Good service , thank you. Simple order procedure, delivered on time, Good price.
Fast, efficient, plenty of choice
My order was delivered within a day, packed well and were just what I was looking for.
Orderd base London Shoes. Had only worn them 6 times. Sole is coming away on both shoes. Shuperb wont refund as it is a 90 days refund policy. only offer me £10 of my next order. Recommend everyone use Shuch they have 365days return policy for faulty items. avoid avoid
Dear Craig, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased, if I may, I would briefly like to explain what happened. You contacted us in regards to a purchase you made in September 2020 and provided photos at our request, so we could investigate the matter for you. Upon the investigation being completed, we were unable to confirm the issue as a manufacturing fault due to the length of time since the purchase was made, this was well over 180 days. We did clarify this when you initially contacted us but were still happy to look into the matter for you. As a gesture of goodwill we offered to provide you with a credit of £10 off your next order with us for any inconvenience caused. Please accept my apologies that we unable to help any further on this matter and the offer of goodwill still stands, should you wish to accept. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Excellent service
I love my boots so comfy great for horses and walking dogs over fields would absolutely recommend them
Excellent customer service. Shoes arrived really quickly but sadly were too big for me. However, I had pre-ordered a £1 returns label and my refund was processed super-fast. Recommended.
Had to pay duty before delivery would prefer it was included in the price of the shoes
Hi Very good experience with Shuperb. And delivery was excellent and quick. The Lacoste trainers in my size 8 were difficult to find, but there they were on your website! Will definitely recommend you to my family and friends
My Birkenstock’s are so cute and arrived quickly in perfect condition to the US!
Superb service. Very fast delivery. Will order again from this company
Absolutely delighted with purchase! The boots have been well tried out over the last two days and are just what I wanted. Not heavy at all, but keep out the wet from puddles etc. Also do well in the mud. Thank you.
Great Service, good quality,brilliant price and most important fitted perfectly. Would definitely buy from you again.
Excellent communication and the shoes were delivered the next day!
Delivery prompt. Shoes lovely but too narrow so had to return them. Very disappointed to find out that since I had not anticipated having to return the shoes and so purchase the £1 returns label offer at the time of ordering, I was left with no other option than to pay £4 to obtain a tracked returns label. I certainly won’t be using Schuperb again until they offer free returns.
Hi Ann, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the shoes were too narrow and that you are disappointed. Whilst we currently are able to offer free delivery we are unable to offer free returns, this is something we review on a regular basis so I am sorry that you are displeased. To offset this we do offer every customer the opportunity to buy the easy returns label for £1 extra with their order to make returns simple and hassle free, we then cover the additional cost of any return. We are very sorry for the experience you had and If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone. Best Regards, Sonal.
Very quick delivery service, easy website
Easy to order website. Prompt and efficient delivery. The shoes are exactly as ordered, and at a good price.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,758 reviews