Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Absolutely delighted with purchase! The boots have been well tried out over the last two days and are just what I wanted. Not heavy at all, but keep out the wet from puddles etc. Also do well in the mud. Thank you.
Great Service, good quality,brilliant price and most important fitted perfectly. Would definitely buy from you again.
Excellent communication and the shoes were delivered the next day!
Delivery prompt. Shoes lovely but too narrow so had to return them. Very disappointed to find out that since I had not anticipated having to return the shoes and so purchase the £1 returns label offer at the time of ordering, I was left with no other option than to pay £4 to obtain a tracked returns label. I certainly won’t be using Schuperb again until they offer free returns.
Hi Ann, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the shoes were too narrow and that you are disappointed. Whilst we currently are able to offer free delivery we are unable to offer free returns, this is something we review on a regular basis so I am sorry that you are displeased. To offset this we do offer every customer the opportunity to buy the easy returns label for £1 extra with their order to make returns simple and hassle free, we then cover the additional cost of any return. We are very sorry for the experience you had and If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone. Best Regards, Sonal.
Very quick delivery service, easy website
Easy to order website. Prompt and efficient delivery. The shoes are exactly as ordered, and at a good price.
Lovely looking and comfortable slippers. Fabulous colour and very nice to wear.?
Lovely boots, bought for my husbands birthday, he used to wear these sort of boots years ago, you don,t see them in shoe shops now for some reason, will definately be purchasing more thank you
Great service. Prompt and efficient
Very good no complaints
Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 18th May 2021
BRILLIANT SHOES GOOD COMPANY THANKS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. WILL SHOP WITH YOU'S AGAIN.
Good Brand at good price.
Excellent service from Shuperb. Delivery was very quick.
Great product. Very fast delivery
Excellent service. Good quality product delivered quickly.
Nice style of shoe, however it was too big for my daughter.
Competitively priced, easy ordering and quick delivery = all good
Good price fast delivery will use again
Very reasonably priced shoes, and quick delivery. I also love the purchase of a returns label for only £1.
Love the shoes. That’s the best delivery status update service I have ever had. I knew where my shoes were every day and it was fast.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,724 reviews