Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
A shuperb all round service. Quality shoes backed up by a first class delivery service
Quality excellent and delivered on time
Excellent value very very quick delivery would have no hesitation recommending Shuperd
Good very nice
Quick delivery and good quality
perfect in every way.
goods arrived quickly, well packed, lovely and comfy well pleased
excellent service from this company,shoes arrived very quickly.No issues at all.
Excellent service hassle free boots were amazing delivery quick and efficient
First time user of Shuperb and was delighted with the service and price. Had been looking for a garden shoe that had a tougher sole as the softer ones allow thorns to pierce through. Shuperb had a great pair and were delivered very quick too.
Will use again
Superb choice of products and extremely fast delivery, I ordered some Croc flip flops and they were exactly as described. Excellent around service first class maany thanks nick
Delivered at time. Good package. Very happy with purchase, comfortable, great quality and value for money.
Boots as described good fit, excellent delivery despite corvid.
Excellent choice of crocs found a pair I liked and in my size ordered on line very quick delivery and excellent communication with shuperb I will certainly be buying from shuperb again good value for money I would recommend shuperb as an excellent choice for footwear
Great service and great price
Excellent!
I wanted to purchase a particular brand and went on that brands’ website . They had a price and also delivery charge. I was going to go ahead but couldn’t get my size, so looked on internet and saw Shuperb website.
They stocked same shoes in my size and quoted approximately £5 cheaper and free delivery ( also option of getting express delivery etc)
I googled Shuperb on Trust Pilot etc (as it seemed too good to be true ) but all reviews were positive so I ordered.
Received emails/ communication from them consistently and although things can be slow due to Covid etc and I just ordered standard free delivery. I received my order in 2 days. There was also no unnecessary silly packaging etc. Really pleased and impressed with Shuperb . Fab. 😊
Shoes were exactly what i wanted very good service arrived on time very satisfied
Excellent service great product and fit
excellent service
Shoes are great fit. Fast delivery and communication is on point.
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,882 reviews