Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Excellent service thank you. Would use this company again.
Easy to order. Good prices.excellent delivery service
Love my shoes and they were £20 cheaper at Shuperb ....which I was really pleased about too
Love them got two pairs
Excellent service, goods as discribed, I cannot fault you at all, Thank you,
Excellent service..my order originally never went through so I used the whattsapp service. A lovely lady asked me to ring them the following day and put the order through. The shoes arrived the following day 👍👍
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery
Great service, shoes arrived promptly.
Perfect fit as Rykier always are. Prompt delivery and excellent service/delivery.
I am more than satisfied. This was the exact color I expected. Now I will buy blue and red because I love colorful clothes and shoes. They bring life and joy.
Shuperb 5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Shuperb 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Shuperb is a great site to shop online love the products and prices so what’s not to like definitely going to let my friends know
Good value, prompt delivery
Arrived super fast very happy, many thanks
Absolute nightmare to return shoes
Dear Judi, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that. We do try and make returns as easy as possible and are always looking for ways to improve our service so we really do appreciate your feedback. I can confirm we have since received the shoes back and your refund has been issued. Once again please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Lovely shoes, comfortable and quick delivery
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
good so far but only wore them for a few days
I have been waiting 2 weeks for a delivery - I've now been asked to write a review lol.
So happy with the service from this company. Super fast delivery! Great price. Thank you.
Both slippers arrived with marks on them and box damaged. Returned for replacement. Still waiting, will write another when replacements arrive 1*. Replacements arrived in perfect condition without a mark. This was followed up by a phone call checking all was ok. So after a shaky start ended up with great service, better quality check first time round would be best but follow up was 5*.
Dear Bradley, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this happened. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak to me today and I am pleased you now have your replacement pair. Once again please do accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 12,724 reviews