Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Very pleased with the shoes and perfect fit
Fantastic shoes. Excellent value for money. Posted swiftly.
Shuperb was the only place I could find the sold out model of shoe I was looking for. I received my order in the US within 2 days. Bravo!
Great service. My trainers arrived within two days and were as described. Very happy.
Quick delivery shoes are excellent
I bought the Roamers Stefan (Oxblood). Purchased with standard delivery. Arrived in 3 days, well packaged. Kept updated about order.
Really good quality pair of boots, very happy with purchase. Recommend Shuperb and the boots. Excellent value for money, great service, and good quality products.
Shoes came quickly and were well packaged and good value.
I had been looking for a particular Skechers shoe and was lucky enough to find it here. Arrived on time with advice all the way. Really good service.
Purchased some shoes for my daughter, she loves her new Hush Puppies.
A+ Customer service.
Cuando solicité si quedaba stock de un producto, me comentaron que se había acabado pero, también me dijeron que, en caso de volver a tenerlo, me lo dirían. Cumplieron y lo pude adquirir. Además, los botines eran idénticos al anuncio y en las mismas condiciones. Hice y buena compra.
Arrived very fast.

Good quality shoes in original box.
Great price ,selection and service
Could have been wider
Excellent prices and fast delivery
Good store online service shipment good
Really good service communication and quality items.
Good sandals and very quick delivery
Ordered shoes on a Wednesday. Paid a substantial amount for next day delivery. After four days nothing had appeared. Contacted the company and they stated it was an issue with Royal Mail, however I was told a refund would not be issued until after 7 working days. Considering I run two large eCommerce businesses I know how vital customer service is. It is now a week later and I haven't my refund. Best advice to shop elsewhere for wholesaled shoes.
Dear Thomas

Thank you for the review and firstly let me sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and the experience you had with us. I am aware of your case and we spoke on the phone in regards to this situation to which you accepted our resolution.
We have issued you with a full refund for this order and can only apologise that we were unable to get the item to you in the specified time frame.
I am glad we managed to speak to you to resolve this and we do hope this doesn't discourage you from using us in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Sonal.
Excellent shopping experience. Good value for money
Pleased with my purchase easy delivery service
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,924 reviews