Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb?

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"Excellent service and excellent prices."
Posted 1 hour ago
"arrived in good time and were a good fit"
"The only online store that still had this colour of vegan birkenstocks in stock, so I was very pleased. Fast delivery too"
"Good deal good shoe good service cheers"
"Good shoes, good price, good service"
"with choice, quality and fast deliver"
"I have bought these slippers previously and they are perfect once again for the comfort as well as raised heal that I need."
"A good pair of catesby brogues at a reasonable price."
"great delivery, 100% spot on,"
"The products are wonderful I highly recommend them"
"Good quality could of bin a bit wider I think most people want that"
"Hello there the slippers are very light and comfortable a pleasure to walk in thanks"
"This company offered the shoes I wanted at a price lower than I could find elsewhere on-line. The shoes were delivered on time. So, from my perspective that's a good service."
"good item"
"product as described, delivered on schedule very efficient service"
"I ordered shower flip flops to use in the gym steam, sauna and shower. They are excellent for the money good quality and I would recommend them just what I wanted and do the job well."
"Goods were delivered promptly, good communication and packaging"
"Shoes arrived very quickly and are SOO comfortable. Will be looking for more."
"Brilliant slippers! Great quality and extremely comfortable, Very stylish too with a solid sole."
"ordered shoes but boots were delivered. After two weeks I have now got a label to send the wrong items back. I still have to package them up at my cost and i have to wait till you receive them back before i get my payment returned."
Shuperb is rated 4.64 based on 8,702 reviews