Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt efficient service. Very happy
Very good pair of shoes
I ordered 4 pairs of crocs, I wanted to check styles and sizing. They came quickly and were packed well. I selected what I wanted to keep and returned the others with the returns label that came in the box (return labels cost £1 each). I posted the box at the Post Office with no problems and received an email a few days later to say they had them back and would refund as soon as possible. Two days after this email I am waiting for my refund, hopefully it will be soon.
Beautiful shoes, great service and quick delivery. Very satisfied customer
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Shuperb, the Skechers I ordered arrived the next day and were exactly what I wanted.
Very prompt delivery. Good service all round!
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Really quick delivery. Great price on shoes! Very pleased with them.
I ordered my sandals and they arrived in two days. A very easy process. Very happy with this company.
These fit flops are great. Good price very comfy and arrived quickly. Thank you
Fantastic service. Lovely sandals delivered in 24 hours from a UK business. Very pleased to see the Leicester address on the mailing details! A very happy customer here.
Had many pairs of sandals with the bit between your toe and I have been wearing them continuously since they arrived to break them in for going on holiday but they are so so uncomfortable. I would love to send them back and get a refund if that was at all possible.
I am a “professional” that requires dress shoes at work for prolonged periods. However, personally, I hate dress shoes! Hate!!! Other shoes are stiff and uncomfortable. But Steptronic’s extra wide and soft fit is the only affordable shoe that I have ever found that I can wear all day long, from the first day out of the box! It is comfortable enough that I do not need to pack extra sneaker-shoes on multi-day business trips if I’m packing light. If your feet are like mine, then check to see if your model is wide, then order your standard length size with confidence. Shuperb actually delivered the product I was expecting overnight as promised, and I wore them out for dinner that same night.
Great Service, quality products & fast delivery
Excellent service. Quick delivery and shoes exactly as described - and cheaper than other outlets. Very pleased. Will use again.
Excellent service. The sandals were as advertised and arrived promptly.
Very fast delivery.
Great value, easy return with prepay label only £1
Excellent service, easy to order and quick delivery! Good pricing too and a bit cheaper than some other sites online!
This is the first time using Shuperb. Excellent prompt service. Sandals well packaged. Absolutely no problem. I will use again.
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 13,007 reviews