Shuperb Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
Salim
"Very good and very nice collection you have. I will shop again with you in near future."
Salman
"im very happy with quick delivery i ordered on 28dec 18 and i received my boots on 30dec 18 which is surprisingly quick highly recommend to others prices and range is very good. thankyou"
"Fast delivery and item was as described. Very good service."
"Once again excellent service from Shuperb. Good prices. Easy to place an order. Very quick delivery."
"My Mephistos were perfect and the price was incredible."
"Purchased this same pair of sandals from Sketchers last year but not in their current Summer line so I was delighted to find them on this website and in the sale too! Excellent service, thank you."
"I was very pleased to find such an efficient company to buy my favourite slippers..I ordered them and they arrived very quickly.."
"Great service"
"Parfait merci +++"
"Good product great service."
"Good light weight shoe, strong construction, smart appearance, good for everyday wear or at the office"
"Bought mens wide fit Padders slippers. Good price, good fit and delivered on time Thanks"
"Fast delivery"
"Very good product!!! Extremely pleased. Will definitely use this company again."
"Have used Shuperb before , orders are dealt with quickly and shoes very competitively priced. Recently purchased a pair of ladies and mens Hey Dude shoes. Both my husband and I very pleased with them, so comfy!"
"Excellent selection and service. I highly recommend them"
"Very fast and efficient, and the right price,"
"I love Rieker shoes and buy them from Shuper when in the sale"
"I bought a pair of shoes on line, the item perfectly matched the description, came with tag in the original packaging. Fast and free delivery, very happy :)"
"Great fast delivery & welly boots are very comfortable. My only concern is that they are made in China. I've had 2 pairs of Chinese made boots over the years, the first pair fell apart after a month, the 2nd pair more recently lasted 6 months before splitting... So far so good with these ones!🤞"
"The service was really good but let down by poor delivery information"
"Very helpful and professional regarding an exchange. Many thanks."
"Live in south Florida (US) wear a lot of sandals could't find what I wanted. You had exactly.what I wanted. Shoes perfect, great service. Very pleased."
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,050 reviews