Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
They look great and are comfy but I am trying to get in touch with them as one shoe feels wider across the foot, the leather on one strap has stretched already and they've only been worn a handful of times, and one squeaks a little when walking. And all issues are on right foot. Think possibly a bad shoe, but the WhatsApp link won't work for enquiries so at the moment I am stuck with a dodgey shoe...
Hi, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this has happened to your pair, we will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please can you kindly contact our Customer Services department via email at cs@shuperb.co.uk and we will be more than happy to investigate the matter? If you cannot access the WhatsApp link via the order confirmation email, you can use the widget on our website to message us. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and we look forward to hearing from you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Had to return ad very small ordered bigger size they were great
Really pleased with ordering from this company . A professional & efficient delivery & quick refund process . Beautiful stylish sandals I will love wearing .
perfect ... i am happy
Super nice shoes and quick delivery
My husband has recently been diagnosed with lymphodema which has meant throwing out most of his shoes. I found your company on line and the first pair arrived promptly today. He is delighted as they so comfortable and easy to slip into. I've just ordered the same again in a different colour Thank you!
Great price fast delivery
Good quality supportive shoe - just what I need! (Have balance problem)
Good value , quick delivery and comfy shoes just what I needed
Pleased with my order. Arrived quickly. And fits perfectly, was on offer so cheaper than anywhere else which was a bonus. Would order again!!
Am waiting for a refund!🤠
Dear Robin, Thank you for the review. We will always endeavour to process your refund as quickly as possible. In exceptional circumstances, refunds can take slightly longer but this has now been refunded for you. We thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
What an excellent experience! Quality product, bargain price, excellent admin, fast delivery! Will most certainly use again! Thank you
Very good service arrived on time and shoes are as described definitely would us again
I have had two pairs of these size 10 DEK plysols. Unfortunately these size 10 a smaller and tight on my toes. It is a problem with buying on line!
First time buyer. Very happy with the shoes purchased. Great quality. Ordering was easy and delivery was as stated. Will certainly consider purchasing from Shuperb in the future
Great service and comfy shoes
Very poor.
Dear Daniel, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this, we will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please can you kindly contact our Customer Services department via email at cs@shuperb.co.uk or give us a call on 0116 326 0605. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused and we look forward to hearing from you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Amazing Birkenstock’s at a great price. This is my second pair from them and wound buy again.
Very disappointed with my shoes.
Dear Lynne, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this, we will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please kindly respond to the email that I have sent directly to you at your soonest convenience, so we can get this resolved for you. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused here. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Easy to order and came quickly excellent quality I would thoroughly recommend them
Shuperb is rated 4.68 based on 14,369 reviews