Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"I was very impressed with your service from telephone order through to fast delivery. Will certainly order with you again!"
"The shoes were beautiful, but they were to narrow for my feet. I wrote them and they responded, send them back for a refund. I'm still waiting to see that they have reimbursed me, Then I will rate them !"
"The shipping was quick and the shoes were as described. Great quality."
"Hubby is well happy. Make sure you keep a good stock, will be back for more 😁"
"Great service and speedy refund with good communication."
"Very pleased with the quality and the service a satisfied customer thank you"
"Super unusual slippers,well made,a good reasonable price and very comfortable."
"Great item, great price and fast delivery. Told lots of friends and family of great price slippers ordered not on sale just normal priced. went on site to get another pair and price had doubled!"
"my husband loves theses boots"
"Reasonable price, product not readily available elsewhere, quality product and prompt delivery."
"Fast delivery, good quality, great fit. Will order again"
"This is my 3rd pair of Sketchers. They are amazing, sooo comfortable. Great service. Thanks"
"Order very promptly dealt with. And well packed!"
"Good value for money, speedy delivery, returns policy quite good. A couple of minor quality issues inside the shoes, however, meaning I had to glue a section back in place"
"Excellent service, product and delivery. Very efficient service."
"Fantastic boots! Been looking for these for years. Like them so much I got a black and a brown pair. Great price, quality and service."
Richard Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery of good quality product at reasonable price"
"My father has since bought another pair first pair of slippers/shoes that have been comfortable. He says he doesn't even know they are on. Thank you so much"
"Good competitive prices and speedy delivery"
"ok up to now, when do I get my refund???"
Shuperb is rated 4.64 based on 8,415 reviews