Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy

customer service
Charles
"Got exactly what I wanted, excellent quality & fit Lennon-style python ankle zip boots with non-skid soles, delivered quickly & in perfect condition between the UK and USA. Price extremely competitive, I've told at least 3 people who've asked for your website info for them to buy after they've seen mine. Not my first pair from Shuperb and the experience has always been top notch."
Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"Very good value, arrived quickly"
"Placed an order and received it the next day. Slippers are good quality at a very reasonable price."
"Prompt delivery well packaged as described"
"Great product, service 10/10 Thanks, Harry."
"Hello, I am very happy dealing with you and your products. the only question I have is about the postage costs on every item when I get them all in one parcel ???? thanks from Garry in Australia....."
"Always good service and delivery Thank you"
"Very impressed with selection and speed of delivery of the wellies. Will definitely use this firm again and recommend."
"I had ordered a pair of boots for a present, in checking them in arrival it was obviously a previously worn pair, surfs to the leather soles and damage to one heel. I contacted customer services imediately, who asked for pictures of the damage to be emailed to them. Waited 24 hours still no response so boots sent back for a refund and will now shop elsswhere. Really disappointing service."
"Thank you very much, excellent service."
"Fantastic shoes, very comfortable to wear and nice heel size, not being able to wear high heels any longer, I found the kitten heels absolutely perfect, I will definately order again in the future."
"Arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. A great Christmas gift for my Mam :)"
"Super quick, fantastic shoes. Super happy"
"excellent pair of boots,well made, I will buy from you again, THANKS"
"Ordered a pair of Muck boots recently, from these fine folk and they arrived promptly and in good condition, fit well and look great and all at a very nice price. I would recommend having a look at their website."
"These slippers are a Christmas gift which I am sure will be much appreciated. They look very good to me."
"Quick and easy shopping"
"I ordered a size 14 US. through their site on e-bay $72. Shuperb decided to send me a UK13. Shuperb is located in the UK. In order to receive a refund I have pay for the return shipping which costs $52.00. So through NO FAULT OF MINE, Im out $72. It isn't worth the time, gas and waiting in liner at the post office (again bc they made me sign for the shoes). DONT bother with this company. Learned my lesson, BUY AMERICAN."
"Excellent service and product, would recommend."
"very happy great product service and delivery"
"Good service, shoes came very quickly, superb quality, have purchased a second pair, my husband was very pleased with them. He will be recommending Shuperb to everyone."
Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 10,634 reviews