Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb ?

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"Still waiting for my delivery to arrive it’s been over 2 weeks since I ordered my items but Royal Mail have missed placed my parcel"
"Quick delivery and great quality items and great prices too"
"Great product, excellent service, speedy drluvery"
"sent the order quickly order arrived sooner than l expected"
"Fast delivery good quality item"
"The product was great delivery excellent bang on time"
"Great price, fast delivey,recommend"
"Quick delivery lovely comfortable shoes"
"Fit perfectly, very comfortable and can recommend them"
"Excellent service, I’ll use Shuperb again."
"Excellent."
"The incorrery shoes were dispath. Shuberb immediately made arrangements to send a prepaid label and on receipt of the incorrect boots dispatched the correct order the same day. Excellent service. Excellent product also."
"The flip flops i bought size 9 mens where too small should of got 10 i bought them for is birthday but no too late to send them back."
"James provided an excellent phone service."
"My boots arrived safely and promptly. All the support packing keeping their shape was in the boots (rare!). I’m very pleased with the service and the item."
"The slippers seem well made and strong.... they are a gift for my Dad so not sure about fit, but they are as described and look like their photo advertised. We'll packaged and arrived in good time."
"I placed my first ever order with Shuperb and have ordered twice more since in the last few weeks! Excellent service, web-site very straight-forward, helpful staff and prices really competitive. I love my sketchers and have recommended you to everyone I know. Many thanks."
".item as described and arrived on time..perfect fit"
"Great service fantastic shoes and wellies for 18 month old"
"huge choice at good prices and quick delivery"
Shuperb is rated 4.65 based on 9,104 reviews