Shuperb Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shuperb

How would you rate Shuperb ?

Christine
"Lovely comfy slippers delivered quickly very satisfied with the service. Only one problem keeping my little Maltese dog from running off with them she likes them too."
Narinder
"I absolutely love my new boots! Shuperb is simply superb and can't be beaten on its fantastic range of styles, price & quality. Thanks again for another fabulous pair of 60s inspired Chelsea boots of the highest caliente!😉👍🏽"
"I loved the look of quality and style of these Gumbies and Shuberb offered free P & P. As a first time customer I was very impressed with the ease and attractiveness of Shuberb's website and also the excellent handling of my order. When they arrived I was not disappointed. They were just as described and very comfortable."
"I bought 2 neck scarves (like Buffs) or so I thought. When I unwrapped one I found it was definitely not like a Buff... not a tube, but an uncomfortable joining seam down the length and hemmed at the ends. A large fairly stiff label was bonded on at one end and on the Scarf I unwrapped this was sort of peeling off on one corner. It was also very tight for an adult head and very thin material. I messaged Shuperb with my feelings rather than leave bad feedback, but never received a reply. As they were on clearance price, it’s not worth my sending them back, I’ll probably use them as dusters!"
"Very quick delivery. Would use again."
"it is very quick and nice service, I will order next time."
"I love this style of crocs and have worn them for many years"
"Very pleased with quality of service and the goods. Would definitely recommend."
"easy to order, arrived exactly when they said it would"
"Recently purchased a pair of Sketchers EZ FLEX 3.0 Beautify WOMES CROTCHETED SLIP ON PUPMS/TRAINERS through Shuperb. Ordering really easy and delivery very quick. Shoes very comfy indeed."
"very good would use again"
"I bought my fabulous pair of Rocket Dog flip flops. Thank you so much SHUPERB."
"really easy ordering and super fast delivery! definitely recommend"
"Quick delivery, quality excellent, as expected for this make of sandal."
"Great website and delivery as usual but the quality of the product is extremely poor. have worn these twice for evenings at home (2-3 hour use) and third time wearing them ( to work) noticed stitching started to come undone. End of the day they look terrible."
"Excellent , fast,efficient no hassle service"
"Easy to deal with. Goods delivered on time and seem good quality"
"Great service with speedy delivery"
"AMAZING shipping to USA! LOVED the price and quick service. Will do business again with these folks!"
"👍🏻"
"Excellent service and value"
"Kept informed from the company on the process of the order, quick delivery, satisfied with trainers and good price"
"excellent fit and comfort"
Shuperb is rated 4.66 based on 9,669 reviews