Shrivenham Garage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shrivenham Garage

How would you rate Shrivenham Garage?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anthony

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shrivenham Garage in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anthony Wallace
"Contacted Shrivenham Garage about a BMW that was for sale, spoke with owner, Tim Wann, and discussed possible purchase and part exchange, I decided to make the 130 mile journey to view vehicle and was not disappointed. Car was an older model BMW and in lovely condition. The cars for sale there range from Ferraris to Skodas. I was offered a fair price for my car in part exchange and the deal was done. As for Tim himself, well all I can say is that he was a perfect gentleman and so easy to deal with, thank you Tim."
Shrivenham Garage is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews